Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that melt of an IG story and the snots were actually turning me. And all that to say this is why she needs to take her tablets. Then go f*cking take them love? It takes 10 seconds and would fit you better than spending your morning crying on Insta.

Also disgusted yet again at the absolute invasion of Madison’s privacy. That child can’t consent to her filming for all and sundry to see an important moment for him like that.
I was really annoyed she kept filming when he physically pushed the camera away from his face 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wtf she's doing a lash treatment on MM surely that's not legal?
They have to have signed legal consent and Toni should be staying in the treatment room with her!! That girl doing the treatment could get herself in bother if something went wrong!
But my question is, if her da’s the lash king, why’s he not doing them

Reactions: 1
I'd bet money that girl doing them isn't fully qualified, she probably watched a video had few weeks watching others in the salon

Toni looks cried out, wonder what's up, she's having dinner in her mums

Reactions: 1
Did you ever see a more ungrateful thanks to that Dawson hinds place? You could see "what the duck is that? That's rotten" written all over the mas face.
And another awww too busy to open my gift. If she took two minutes to stop posting about her black Friday sale that she didn't believe in, she would of had plenty of time to open the gift, do a video about it AND take her tablets 🙃😂

Reactions: 3
Did you ever see a more ungrateful thanks to that Dawson hinds place? You could see "what the duck is that? That's rotten" written all over the mas face.
And another awww too busy to open my gift. If she took two minutes to stop posting about her black Friday sale that she didn't believe in, she would of had plenty of time to open the gift, do a video about it AND take her tablets 🙃😂
I wouldn't thank ye for that gift either if I'm honest. Sorry Dawsons

• Haha
I wouldn't thank ye for that gift either if I'm honest. Sorry Dawsons
Wasn't great like lol but when you've been gifted something and are expected to promote a business she's not doing a good job 😂 never has really so shouldn't even be surprised!

Wasn't great like lol but when you've been gifted something and are expected to promote a business she's not doing a good job 😂 never has really so shouldn't even be surprised!
Business should of known better before gifting Toni anything. That was there mistake from the start.

Reactions: 4
Something definitely not right today. Also they took over 1000 orders that they all have to print, hand write the label and package. Nothing was done yesterday with the staff do and I doubt much is being done today. There's 2 days without an order being processed

Didn't someone say they had contacted the council about her trying to offload her blacklisted stuff? Do we think they've acted on it quickly and her orders are screwed as a result?

Reactions: 2
Didn't someone say they had contacted the council about her trying to offload her blacklisted stuff? Do we think they've acted on it quickly and her orders are screwed as a result?
That was me, I've had no response yet but I'm gonna be chasing it up this week. They could have said something in the background but they wouldn't tell me that I don't think 🤔😂

• Wow
I think what has happened is maybe she’s telling the truth about her bizarre behaviour on the night out her head was away and Paul had lost patience as their is defo a divide in the camp yesterday and not one thing was done in regards to orders etc

What is she actually allowed to sell?
I dunno but I'm hoping to find out. Emailed council this morning to get an update so hoping to hear back from them soon 🤷🏻‍♀️

As for the tiny tears episode, it must be quite soul destroying to realise that nobody likes you unless you buy them 🤷🏻‍♀️ karma is a witch Toni 😂

• Wow
So, I was chatting with a girl who goes to Jessica, and apparently she no longer works in the salon

Anyone know what's going on

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.