Colleen Ballinger #3 The only person who has ever given birth to twins in the history of the world!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are only about 2 weeks in age between my son and Flynn, and he has been potty trained since August. I know Al children are different but so long as there are no special needs, nearly 3 and a half is very late to still be in diapers 24/7.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Flynn is regressing because of the twins? I noticed he still uses a dummy too :cautious:

It's very odd.

Reactions: 1
The way Colleen described Flynn in this past video reminded me of that Lady Gaga meme clip, but also a bit of me is seeing strange things or strange habits that could potentially be damaging in the future, like Flynn is colleens everything, which could be damaging to the twins but also, not to offend or anything, but it seems as though it could lead to a future emotional incest situation where Colleen eventually becomes toxic to anyone that comes close to Flynn in any type of way

I fully can see Colleen being one of those moms who hates everyone Flynn dates for not being good enough and then shows up to his wedding in a wedding dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You're being judged for drinking a can of Coke because it has 39 grams of sugar and NEWS FLASH sugar is worse than salt and fat and YES it's poison. For someone who lives in LA (health capitol of the world) she is clueless. Add Taco Bell, Nutty Butty and Coco puffs and that makes you 35 year old idiot - Congrats. You are such a role model for all your tweenie fan girls :rolleyes:

Also, why are they moving? To be closer to her parents? I have a sneeky suspicion they are not doing well financially.

That's all for now heathen.

Reactions: 4
You're being judged for drinking a can of Coke because it has 39 grams of sugar and NEWS FLASH sugar is worse than salt and fat and YES it's poison. For someone who lives in LA (health capitol of the world) she is clueless. Add Taco Bell, Nutty Butty and Coco puffs and that makes you 35 year old idiot - Congrats. You are such a role model for all your tweenie fan girls :rolleyes:

Also, why are they moving? To be closer to her parents? I have a sneeky suspicion they are not doing well financially.

That's all for now heathen.
She’s been wanting to move since the divorce- I’m surprised she didn’t move straight away to be honest. But then again, she’s completely erased that part of her life from her own timeline to the point where a lot of her fans have no clue about Josh. Maybe it’s finally gotten to Erik that it’s a bit weird to be raising a family in his wife’s house that she bought with her ex husband!

I fully can see Colleen being one of those moms who hates everyone Flynn dates for not being good enough and then shows up to his wedding in a wedding dress.
It's kinda gross, and weird, cause with every little thing with twins she's like "oh my god Flynn had hair like that" or "they don't have as much personality as Flynn" like her one and only standard is Flynn, to her, he is the definition of perfection. She's beyond a healthy level of obsessed with Flynn. And it's a bit concerning. At this point I'm almost positive that she will have an emotional incest relationship with her son.

• Wow
I've never seen babies with heads shaped like the twins' before. Is that something to do with being prem babies does anyone know? Their heads look huge, flat at the top and protruding foreheads. My baby was due a month later than the twins and his head looks normal in comparison!

My son had a big head, when he was born. But he was 9 lbs! By the time he was the twins age his body caught up and he was proportional.

The protrusion, on their forehead, seems more pronounced on Maisey? It's like a little cliff that stops her hair band from falling down.

I love the fact that all her children look nothing like her.

Gotta love these lame videos she puts out on the daily to promote her live show. I think she is going to have a rude awakening when she finds out her fan base tweenies have grown and moved on to something bigger and brighter.

How will she afford to pay for her entire Mormon-esque family to go to Hawaii again and again and again? She will have to settle on the O.K Corral Goat Ranch.

I've never seen babies with heads shaped like the twins' before. Is that something to do with being prem babies does anyone know? Their heads look huge, flat at the top and protruding foreheads. My baby was due a month later than the twins and his head looks normal in comparison!
I'm going to guess it's something to do with either being twins or premature. I know another set of twins born at 27 weeks and they have exactly the same head shape!

"Term and preterm infants develop abnormal head shapes due to medical treatment, nursing care practices, positioning limitations, and underlying muscle tone abnormalities. Preterm infants develop a dolichocephalic head shape as a result of frequent prone positioning. '

If your baby has a very flat or misshapen head or things haven’t changed after 4 months, they might need to wear a little helmet temporarily.

A custom medical baby helmet gently pushes against the wider parts of a baby’s head to mold the flatter parts back into shape. Your baby may have to wear it for up to 22 hours a day for about 4 months" Healthline

THE TWINS ARE FIVE MONTHS OLD.

• Wow
"Term and preterm infants develop abnormal head shapes due to medical treatment, nursing care practices, positioning limitations, and underlying muscle tone abnormalities. Preterm infants develop a dolichocephalic head shape as a result of frequent prone positioning. '

If your baby has a very flat or misshapen head or things haven’t changed after 4 months, they might need to wear a little helmet temporarily.

A custom medical baby helmet gently pushes against the wider parts of a baby’s head to mold the flatter parts back into shape. Your baby may have to wear it for up to 22 hours a day for about 4 months" Healthline

THE TWINS ARE FIVE MONTHS OLD.
I was born at 29 weeks and I have that head shape. But there were so many things going on with me health wise, the doctors were literally trying to make sure I lived. Two months in the NICU plus two years of stimulation/physical rehab. So I can excuse the funny head shape.

Fun fact: if the twins keep that head shape, Maisy won't be able to wear those hard headbands. Only soft, fabric ones.

Reactions: 3
I was born at 29 weeks and I have that head shape. But there were so many things going on with me health wise, the doctors were literally trying to make sure I lived. Two months in the NICU plus two years of stimulation/physical rehab. So I can excuse the funny head shape.

Fun fact: if the twins keep that head shape, Maisy won't be able to wear those hard headbands. Only soft, fabric ones.
29 weeks! You are a medical miracle!! :giggle: Love hearing survival stories ❤

• Heart
I loved colleens videos when she first daily vlogged in 2020. But its so difficult now they’ve just become videos of her non stop moaning. Which has been going on for a while but its just relentless now. How does she expect to have an audience if all she does is moan and cry in every video people dont wanna see that 😂

Reactions: 6
Anyone watch her testing viral TikTok makeup? Flyn snatches items from the package then throws them on the ground when he’s done with them.. hope he doesn’t play with other kids like that!

Reactions: 2
Anyone watch her testing viral TikTok makeup? Flyn snatches items from the package then throws them on the ground when he’s done with them.. hope he doesn’t play with other kids like that!
Yeah, I saw that too. If the packages are not for him he has no use for it. He needs to be taught respect for other people's property. I guess it is difficult to parent a living angel :LOL:

Reactions: 2