Colleen Ballinger #3 The only person who has ever given birth to twins in the history of the world!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THAT TITLE... "I Am NOT Pregnant But I Took a Pregnancy Test. Its negative! obviously. Thank the LORDT!" yup definitely wanting another one. probably so she can continue to control erik and keep him at home longer.

Reactions: 11
What did Eric say? he seems to love the babies when being filmed? i don't listen to the podcasts, too long

I watched the podcast and do get the sense Eric has a bit of postnatal depression which Colleen dismissed in another podcast! I think he is overwhelmed and needs to get out the house! They seem (like the ballinger family) to be stuck in the covid lockdown routine still and need to get back to some normal life. Get Flynn in preschool, Eric go out to work, Colleen could take the twins to see some of her many friends or go out with Kory or her mum and come back together at the end of the day, I'd get depressed spending every day at home with no purpose. Might stop the need to buy Flynn new toys every day if he isn't bored to death at home.
When he said he hated babies, it wasn't him saying he hates HIS babies of course he loves them and very clearly adores Flynn but he said he didn't get why people are obsessed with babies when all they do is cry all night and poop and thinks they are very overrated and much more enjoys the toddler stage when you can play with them (which he is great at)

Reactions: 10
I watched the podcast and do get the sense Eric has a bit of postnatal depression which Colleen dismissed in another podcast! I think he is overwhelmed and needs to get out the house! They seem (like the ballinger family) to be stuck in the covid lockdown routine still and need to get back to some normal life. Get Flynn in preschool, Eric go out to work, Colleen could take the twins to see some of her many friends or go out with Kory or her mum and come back together at the end of the day, I'd get depressed spending every day at home with no purpose. Might stop the need to buy Flynn new toys every day if he isn't bored to death at home.
When he said he hated babies, it wasn't him saying he hates HIS babies of course he loves them and very clearly adores Flynn but he said he didn't get why people are obsessed with babies when all they do is cry all night and poop and thinks they are very overrated and much more enjoys the toddler stage when you can play with them (which he is great at)
I have an 11 week old and I agree with him tbh 🙊 I am definitely not enjoying the newborn stage like some people do but that doesn't change how much I love and care for her, just means I'm honest with myself lol.

Reactions: 12
I have an 11 week old and I agree with him tbh 🙊 I am definitely not enjoying the newborn stage like some people do but that doesn't change how much I love and care for her, just means I'm honest with myself lol.
Yeah I'm with you....I loved my babies but defo enjoyed them more once they could move around and amuse themselves a bit more!

I agree with the sentiment but I don't think it's wrong of them to still be "stuck in the covid lockdown routine." The under 5 set still aren't able to be vaccinated against covid, and with the twins being under 1 and preemies, they're more vulnerable to illness. Unfortunately the pandemic isn't over just because we're all tired of dealing with it.

I have 2 friends who have had toddlers hospitalized due to covid, so maybe I'm more paranoid than most, but I don't fault anyone who is still being cautious.

Reactions: 5
Speaking of being "stuck in the covid lockdown routine", isn't she going on tour next month?

Reactions: 3
She’s so weirdly obsessed with Maisy being “small” and “little” and not being able to wear the same size as Wesley.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s so weirdly obsessed with Maisy being “small” and “little” and not being able to wear the same size as Wesley.
I'm worried because of her own issues she's going to be one of those moms who is the direct reason for her daughters eating disorder because of how often she comments on her kids weight and eating

Reactions: 10
I'm worried because of her own issues she's going to be one of those moms who is the direct reason for her daughters eating disorder because of how often she comments on her kids weight and eating
and W is going to be insecure about his weight as well. She's going to be comparing them constantly.

I find the constant push and pull for control, in their marriage, is uncomfortable to watch. That's why I cannot watch their podcast. It's like watching an old married couple who squabble over really dumb things. I think they are both annoying in different ways. C's obsession with Christmas (in November) and the need to ALWAYS BE WITH HER FAMILY and E's general dimness 😴 I would be depressed too if my in laws were constantly around.

I agree F NEEDS to go to preschool HOWEVER most preschools won't accept kids who are NOT potty trained. For such a bright lad there is no need for him to be in diapers.

I don't see that C's sister Rachel has a thread? I watched her roasting video and she said she wore a promise ring (to Jesus) for 6 years. I can't help but think C did the same thing considering they were both raised by the same conservative Christian parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I find the constant push and pull for control, in their marriage, is uncomfortable to watch. That's why I cannot watch their podcast. It's like watching an old married couple who squabble over really dumb things. I think they are both annoying in different ways. C's obsession with Christmas (in November) and the need to ALWAYS BE WITH HER FAMILY and E's general dimness 😴 I would be depressed too if my in laws were constantly around.

I agree F NEEDS to go to preschool HOWEVER most preschools won't accept kids who are NOT potty trained. For such a bright lad there is no need for him to be in diapers.

I don't see that C's sister Rachel has a thread? I watched her roasting video and she said she wore a promise ring (to Jesus) for 6 years. I can't help but think C did the same thing considering they were both raised by the same conservative Christian parents.
Rachel doesn't have her own thread but she is discussed alot on the ballinger family thread

I just watched the Wesley rolling over vlog. Who the hell videos their kids farts for content??

Why is she buying dummys for Flynn? Hes too old for dummy and nappies. Is she waiting for someone else to pottytrain him?

Reactions: 9