Cole and Abbie The Fox family #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ain't going no where away from HER baby. Regardless of what's said she will stay there. Was she not supposed to go get kids for a movie or that out window already 🤓🤓. Brace yourself kid's your bombed out from day 1😔😔
Yup she was!
uurghh these two just wind me up.
Should just call the baby Cash and be done with it. After all he is their little Cash cow.

(And yes I know I sound bitter. And I maybe slightly am. And I don’t begrudge any of you lovely ladies your pregnancies. I hope they are smooth and safe. )But these two are just irritating as hell. Everything has to be horrific, everything has to be an emergency and social media has to be notified at all times but in the same breath they will whinge about their privacy. Even though they would love for “fans” to turn up at the hospital. Between them they have three children and they just can’t seem to enjoy that and appreciate how lucky they are. Do they even realise how bleeping lucky they are that they could even get ivf? Or the fact it worked first time? I’ve never heard of any couple being that lucky. And still these two all they do is witch about how hard it is. And I’m not thinking that pregnancy was a walk in the park or anything but every little thing has to be turned up a notch and made into a drama.

Just shut the hell up and appreciate that you have just had a baby via ivf and are incredibly fortunate. Stop thinking about your next tik tok video and how to maximise your poor me faces for content. Go enjoy your son and stop thinking about monetising him!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yup she was!
uurghh these two just wind me up.
Should just call the baby Cash and be done with it. After all he is their little Cash cow.

(And yes I know I sound bitter. And I maybe slightly am. And I don’t begrudge any of you lovely ladies your pregnancies. I hope they are smooth and safe. )But these two are just irritating as hell. Everything has to be horrific, everything has to be an emergency and social media has to be notified at all times but in the same breath they will whinge about their privacy. Even though they would love for “fans” to turn up at the hospital. Between them they have three children and they just can’t seem to enjoy that and appreciate how lucky they are. Do they even realise how bleeping lucky they are that they could even get ivf? Or the fact it worked first time? I’ve never heard of any couple being that lucky. And still these two all they do is witch about how hard it is. And I’m not thinking that pregnancy was a walk in the park or anything but every little thing has to be turned up a notch and made into a drama.

Just shut the hell up and appreciate that you have just had a baby via ivf and are incredibly fortunate. Stop thinking about your next tik tok video and how to maximise your poor me faces for content. Go enjoy your son and stop thinking about monetising him!
I don’t they know how to function like a normal person. Their values are scewed for real.
It’s just all so sad, I feel so sorry for the children

Reactions: 4
Got abbie taking photos of her n baby ffs let the woman rest
yup. Tis the Cole show.
I know this is really dumb but why have they added the #midwife?? I didn’t realise Cole’s many talents extended to midwifery!
Notice no thanks to the poor actual midwifes who had the misfortune of dealing with them.

Reactions: 13
if Birth was traumatic they wouldn’t both be fine
also why are they staying in ?
no doubt Abbie being a drama queen making tit up that she doesn’t feel right so they keep her in .

Reactions: 8
as someone whos had a traumatic birth i dont want to discredit anyones experience of birth whats traumatic to me will be different for someone else. It just winds me up that coles posting about it and that photo and that hashtag when Abbies the one who done it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
yup. Tis the Cole show.
I know this is really dumb but why have they added the #midwife?? I didn’t realise Cole’s many talents extended to midwifery!
Notice no thanks to the poor actual midwifes who had the misfortune of dealing with them.
They dont care about thanking anyone what about a thanks to her wife to whom went through a howat planned horrific birth. She not going to thank midwifes or doctors mean she thanks staff at the hospital when they had there 1st scan mean that like me gan to tesco to make an announcement to say hey thanks tescos you made me welcome and u treated me with so much kindness your customer service was amazing load of crap lol

Reactions: 7
Just watched the video and playing in my head was the tik tok video.... Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, don't say it.. Uuugh it was a horrific Labour.... Nah a horrific Labour was being induced when they're 2 weeks late, weigh 10lb 1oz rip you right through to your hole, needing a catheter for weeks after and needing reconstructive surgery months after... Oh and only getting gas and air because you were 8cm dilated for 12 hours 🙄... That was a horrific Labour.
my vagina just curled away up into ma ribcage there!! ya trooper ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They dont care about thanking anyone what about a thanks to her wife to whom went through a howat planned horrific birth. She not going to thank midwifes or doctors mean she thanks staff at the hospital when they had there 1st scan mean that like me gan to tesco to make an announcement to say hey thanks tescos you made me welcome and u treated me with so much kindness your customer service was amazing load of crap lol
Thats a good point actually. No well done Abi or anything from Cole. Abi really was just the oven for her wasn’t she?

Reactions: 17
It’s probably traumatic to Cole but to any other woman it’s a routine birth.
i don’t get this need to update constantly. That’s the problem with a
Platform like they’ve made that people notice if they’re not posting for a few days and would bombard with questions.

Wait do you mean to tell me that Cole didn’t get Abi pregnant? She seems to think she did!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh here we go - “labour was horrific” 🙄

What’s the betting we get a long ass bollox story and Abbie develops PTSD so she can’t work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.