Cole and Abbie The Fox family #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Louise thompson from made in Chelsea? I dont like her personally but that girl had a horrific birth...was radio silence for weeks, no birth announcement for weeks and when she did post it turns out she was in icu for 5 weeks and almost died...now that's horrific

Reactions: 20
Was reading the comments under her latest, nearly wet myself, when they said half the country has been in suspense waiting for this baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 am I missing something was this the next messiah??
Yeah the new Prince of Dumfries. And see to be honest how the duck is she exhausted. What did she do except direct the nursing staff to get a better view. I'm pretty sure that hat is infested with germs. I'd have asked her to remove it.

Right how the duck did they plan this for the 4th, 4 eggs an all things 4. If this is military planning then they're scary people. Something is weird here. Too many coincidences

Reactions: 8
I believe she was full term.

Even if the birth had been straight forward these two would have twisted it into being the worst birth ever. If it was that traumatic then why are they on social media??? My nephew stopped breathing at birth. It was on nobody’s mind to think let’s tell social media!

Reactions: 9
She would get all the privacy she wants if she would just put her god dang phone down!

Reactions: 11
That video she doesn’t just look knackered looks fed up. I’ve seen dad’s post a video etc when baby has been born and they’re absolutely buzzin. She looks like she’s just been told she’s going to the dentist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That video she doesn’t just look knackered looks fed up. I’ve seen dad’s post a video etc when baby has been born and they’re absolutely buzzin. She looks like she’s just been told she’s going to the dentist.
Exactly! A new parents would be high on emotions absolutely buzzin to share the news she just look like 😟😟

Reactions: 6
I seen it through a duet with some older woman. I'm blocked else I wouldn't have seen it. She's not exhausted Abbie done all the work. She stood with her hat on feeling important 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly! A new parents would be high on emotions absolutely buzzin to share the news she just look like 😟😟
I remember after having my second i was high on adrenaline and he was in NICU so i had no baby to care for.. after 24 hours of labour i gave my bed up to my “exhausted” husband. They have nooo idea haha

Maybe she's gone off abbie after seeing her giving birth. Cole doesn't seem to have had a clue about any of this, I'm sure child birth would have been another eye opener for her! I'll never forget the scene in the room after I had my son, blood EVERYWHERE and I had a relatively easy birth. It was like a horror movie the scene after 😂 if Cole doesn't like blood and stuff I'd imagine she's probably in a state of shock haha

Aw ffs someone has commented saying he's prob in intensive care that's why kids can't see him. Dont give these twats any ideas ffs

I hope its cause dad has them and has told them they won't be back till wknd 🤣

I hope its cause dad has them and has told them they won't be back till wknd 🤣
I would have fully expected a baby born before term and induced would have to be double checked over to make sure his oxygen levels are good etc this may be why they’re keeping him in.
cole doesn’t need to be there of course

Reactions: 4
Just watched the video and playing in my head was the tik tok video.... Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, don't say it.. Uuugh it was a horrific Labour.... Nah a horrific Labour was being induced when they're 2 weeks late, weigh 10lb 1oz rip you right through to your hole, needing a catheter for weeks after and needing reconstructive surgery months after... Oh and only getting gas and air because you were 8cm dilated for 12 hours 🙄... That was a horrific Labour.
I’m nit being funny, if Abbie and baby are “doing well” as she said, then their labour most certainly was not horrific.
Maybe she doesn’t understand the meaning of the word though?
Horrific is being in labour for 36 hours, baby’s heart rate drops and they prep you for a section, they manage to pull him out with forceps.
Then that baby ends up in special care as they’re being sick every few minutes unable to keep anything down, not getting and nutrients or fluids, having to go on a drip in a hot box incubator with wires coming out of them and you assuming they’re going to die. That’s my definition of horrific

Reactions: 17
Betting now Cole will get to stay.
She ain't going no where away from HER baby. Regardless of what's said she will stay there. Was she not supposed to go get kids for a movie or that out window already 🤓🤓. Brace yourself kid's your bombed out from day 1😔😔

• Heart
They’ve done the poor little mite a huge injustice already by posting anything at all.
All their thoughts and concerns should only be on the bairn, letting family and friends know, and that’s it.

I’m nit being funny, if Abbie and baby are “doing well” as she said, then their labour most certainly was not horrific.
Maybe she doesn’t understand the meaning of the word though?
Horrific is being in labour for 36 hours, baby’s heart rate drops and they prep you for a section, they manage to pull him out with forceps.
Then that baby ends up in special care as they’re being sick every few minutes unable to keep anything down, not getting and nutrients or fluids, having to go on a drip in a hot box incubator with wires coming out of them and you assuming they’re going to die. That’s my definition of horrific
I had a mum who lost 4 pints of blood in a section, the baby stopped breathing, the dad thought he was going to lose them both in a heartbeat. That’s horrific

Reactions: 5
They’ve done the poor little mite a huge injustice already by posting anything at all.
All their thoughts and concerns should only be on the bairn, letting family and friends know, and that’s it.
But that doesn't bring in revenue. They really think they are famous honestly.

Reactions: 5
But that doesn't bring in revenue. They really think they are famous honestly.
2.4 million follow them I guess. They’re not all real followers, (bought) and I’d say some don’t use TikTok anymore, some use it but don’t check them, others, like me, follow and don’t even like them anymore, but it’s entertaining.!
They’re far from famous though.
they have delusions of grandeur for sure
I’m sure the baby is cute though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.