Cole and Abbie The Fox family #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They sit and write this out as well which is mad! Who has the time with a new born
When you consider that, that’s sad. I feel for the kids. If my parents were behaving like that on tik tok I would be mortified and hoping my friends didn’t see it.

What must a passer by have thought watching a woman pull a baby through a car window and run away laughing like a hyena. Grow the duck up!

Reactions: 4
Dare I ask this question….
What on earth is that “Betty” thing all about? That’s the strangest video I’ve ever watched, I’m actually quite disturbed.

Reactions: 8
To me it's her responsibility enacting maybe stealing abbie from kids dad? Just my opinion. But it's gives me the vibes of Abbie saying no but she keeps coming back to wear her down. Maybe unconsciously but it's what I feel.

Reactions: 7
I'm glad I'm not the only one who found that betty video weird and disturbing! The poor baby was clearly upset with cole shouting in that horrible voice. She's an absolute fruitcake. Poor Hudson having to grow up with these weirdos

Reactions: 3
Shall I start a new thread? TLW10 had most votes for new name

New thread guys

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.