Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Porkiepies

VIP Member
To be fair if you're trapped on a bed, hooked up to monitors and Cole's there supporting you by filming your hoo-ha to get that money shot....I'd say that was quite a horrific experience

• Haha
Reactions: 24

sam0206

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow Louise thompson from made in Chelsea? I dont like her personally but that girl had a horrific birth...was radio silence for weeks, no birth announcement for weeks and when she did post it turns out she was in icu for 5 weeks and almost died...now that's horrific

Reactions: 20

sam0206

Chatty Member
I'm so old fashioned but I just love newborn babies all in white, especially in the hospital! Maybe a wee pink or blue blanket or cardigan (knitted by a granny of course 🙊) but that's just me and each to their own but whatever they've put him in for his first outfit really doesn't look practical for a newborn!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

coryc217

VIP Member
Horrific . If it was so horrific they wouldn’t be on social media

my birth was horrific I lost so much blood I was out of it with doctors around me . My baby was rushed to alder hey before I could even meet him !! They really piss me off with how much shit they chat 👎🏻

the followers are insane aswell you would think it’s the royals having a baby the way they are going on , like nobody will be waiting outside the hospital 😂 no magazines will be begging them for first photos ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
The band is back together Ndubz and Mr Hudson
Prince Hudson Howat is here!!
The drama birth happened and He was delivered after what felt like the longest Pregnancy in the history of mankind.
They kept close eye on him throughout though with 21 scans at the cost of the tax payer.
Welcome new and old tattlers and keep and eye out for Roland the hat and many more months of hospital visits

Please tag anyone you can think of to the new thread

• Heart
I wish Cole would just piss off and grow the fk up, she's so irritating and immature for her years and she's running rings round abbie. She's one of those people you just want to slap in the face, honestly what in name of mankind does abbie see in her? Looks like an old London chimney sweep boy with the morals of a leech and the personality of some grisly ghoul from pet cemetery!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Seriously the amount of people who are saying Cole should take it further, the fact she couldn’t go in.
Seriously what the actual fuck!!!! People’s families died and they couldn’t be with them, at least they have a happy healthy baby. Honestly the fuck the fuck, her followers are fucking dicks.

• Heart

TLW10

I’m having a stab at a thread title……
Cole and Abbie the fox family #7 - Prince howat has finally arrived…..mummy Abbie step aside

Is anyone else more creative and want to have a stab?

• Haha

MidnightAura

VIP Member
They dont care about thanking anyone what about a thanks to her wife to whom went through a howat planned horrific birth. She not going to thank midwifes or doctors mean she thanks staff at the hospital when they had there 1st scan mean that like me gan to tesco to make an announcement to say hey thanks tescos you made me welcome and u treated me with so much kindness your customer service was amazing load of crap lol
Thats a good point actually. No well done Abi or anything from Cole. Abi really was just the oven for her wasn’t she?

Reactions: 17

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Was reading the comments under her latest, nearly wet myself, when they said half the country has been in suspense waiting for this baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 am I missing something was this the next messiah??

• Haha

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
Just watched the video and playing in my head was the tik tok video.... Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, don't say it.. Uuugh it was a horrific Labour.... Nah a horrific Labour was being induced when they're 2 weeks late, weigh 10lb 1oz rip you right through to your arsehole, needing a catheter for weeks after and needing reconstructive surgery months after... Oh and only getting gas and air because you were 8cm dilated for 12 hours 🙄... That was a horrific Labour.
I’m nit being funny, if Abbie and baby are “doing well” as she said, then their labour most certainly was not horrific.
Maybe she doesn’t understand the meaning of the word though?
Horrific is being in labour for 36 hours, baby’s heart rate drops and they prep you for a section, they manage to pull him out with forceps.
Then that baby ends up in special care as they’re being sick every few minutes unable to keep anything down, not getting and nutrients or fluids, having to go on a drip in a hot box incubator with wires coming out of them and you assuming they’re going to die. That’s my definition of horrific

sam0206

Chatty Member
Oft cole is really annoying me with her moaning about not being allowed in for the section, she feels robbed, it wasnt fair, it was a joke. She's right on one thing, the whole pregnancy was a joke! What's not fair is that she got to attend literally everything when thousands of other parents didn't, they are the ones that were robbed! She got to stay with abbie in the hospital over new year. We were robbed of our grannys last birthday, Christmas and New year, my granny was robbed of seeing her family for the last 9 months of her life! She got to stay with abbie all through her labour too, she didn't even really miss him being born as she was on face time (which is completely ridiculous!). It wasn't that long ago that men weren't allowed in the birthing rooms at all, she should be counting her blessings instead of still having temper tantrums!

churro

I ended up in ITU after my birth for almost 2 weeks and was traumatised from both the birth and time in itu - I made a close friend through what happened, she had had a similar experience to me but had spent about 6 months in ITU mostly unconscious after the birth of her son. We both, over ten years on have long term complications following our births and have been in and out of hospital.

Although our experiences were extreme, I still don’t think it’s fair to belittle any woman that experiences any type of birth trauma because you/someone you know had what you deem to be a ‘worse birth’. You can labour totally ‘normally’ ,have a text book birth, and be discharged immediately and still felt traumatised. Trauma is totally subjective. What might traumatise one person may not traumatise another. Birth in itself IS a traumatic event even when it goes totally smoothly and to plan. It is physically gruelling whether you have a c-sec, assisted delivery or natural delivery.

Really hope Abbie is okay, she looks shell shocked in the video. Cole needs to put the camera down and be focusing on her wife and getting her through this tough time.

Reactions: 16

Kittykat45

I work in the operating theatre and a few things don’t sit right with me
1.why wasn’t Cole allowed in for the section? We allow another person to be with mum during this time and especially if Cole’s been there the whole time Abbies been in
2.the doctor sat at home would have been the consultant, they are not in the hospital overnight as it’s the medical registrars that run labour ward/delivery suite etc and only speak to the consultant for a second opinion, in dire cases the consultant would come in for any patient,
3.you are not allowed to video anything in hospital. Especially not staff. I know she hasn’t videoed the section (as she wasn’t there) but you definitely are not allowed to then go posting it all over social media knowing staff are on that video

• Angry

Kittykat45

When you’re pregnant and had the baby the midwives always tell the man to leave the room to ask the woman safeguarding questions - I hope they do the same with Abbie & Cole and don’t just ignore the safeguarding part just because they are a same sex couple!
I know Abbie would say all is ok but you can only hope they pick up on some of the red flags!
Midwives will know, they’ll pick up on it. When we got home with our boy, the in laws insisted on coming round the next day, brought sister in law, nephew (who is a shit) round too. Far too much for me to handle. Luckily midwife turned up to do checks (I had a section) and knew instantly and asked them all to leave and took me aside and said they need to go, it’s too much for me. I burst into tears and she took over and asked them to leave herself. Midwives are very good at reading a situation

• Heart

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Was reading the comments under her latest, nearly wet myself, when they said half the country has been in suspense waiting for this baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 am I missing something was this the next messiah??
How bloody dare you do you not know who they are... They are Cole and Abbie the whole world is awaiting their miracle. This is a first. I'm gonna say it now, this baby is the new Jesus. He has come to save us all. We are NOT worthy. I mean let's face it. His mum's are the first ever lesbian couple to have a baby it's just magical.

• Haha
Just watched the video and playing in my head was the tik tok video.... Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, don't say it.. Uuugh it was a horrific Labour.... Nah a horrific Labour was being induced when they're 2 weeks late, weigh 10lb 1oz rip you right through to your arsehole, needing a catheter for weeks after and needing reconstructive surgery months after... Oh and only getting gas and air because you were 8cm dilated for 12 hours 🙄... That was a horrific Labour.

• Heart