Cole and Abbie The Fox family #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The band is back together Ndubz and Mr Hudson
Prince Hudson Howat is here!!
The drama birth happened and He was delivered after what felt like the longest Pregnancy in the history of mankind.
They kept close eye on him throughout though with 21 scans at the cost of the tax payer.
Welcome new and old tattlers and keep and eye out for Roland the hat and many more months of hospital visits

Please tag anyone you can think of to the new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor wee boy. Has a shitliad of hospital appointments and getting rushed to hospital in wee wee start to life. Anything for attention and views which creates revenue. I hope he is OK

Reactions: 4
I can't read Hudson without thinking Howson. Slightly disappointed they haven't taken inspiration from here and named him Linguini.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe g&ks dad has said he's keeping them until the weekend so they can have their first week back at school drama free without dumb, dumber and junior 😂

Reactions: 10
They probably asking about Dad because they don't look suited to each other. I'd think it was a friend she brought along with her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw ffs someone has commented saying he's prob in intensive care that's why kids can't see him. Dont give these twats any ideas ffs

Maybe g&ks dad has said he's keeping them until the weekend so they can have their first week back at school drama free without dumb, dumber and junior 😂
I hope its cause dad has them and has told them they won't be back till wknd 🤣

I hope its cause dad has them and has told them they won't be back till wknd 🤣

• Sad
To be fair if you're trapped on a bed, hooked up to monitors and Cole's there supporting you by filming your hoo-ha to get that money shot....I'd say that was quite a horrific experience

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope cole fell asleep and missed it 😂 abbie hopefully told the midwifes to just leave "daddy" sleeping 😂 she doesn't look that tired in the video tbh I've seen her looking worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Horrific . If it was so horrific they wouldn’t be on social media

my birth was horrific I lost so much blood I was out of it with doctors around me . My baby was rushed to alder hey before I could even meet him !! They really piss me off with how much tit they chat 👎🏻

the followers are insane aswell you would think it’s the royals having a baby the way they are going on , like nobody will be waiting outside the hospital 😂 no magazines will be begging them for first photos ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone need a recap please ask away any questions anyone has

We will keep up dates posted from the famous couple who have just given birth to the now famous baby of 2022 .

Please for reasons if yous are sharing any photos make sure you edit them if you dont want to thats fine just these threads to get watched by foxfam followers or ratboy and abbie justcso your namr is protected and have a good time with al the laugh and giggles

@My2pWorth @lollyvolupti @xcheekaboox

@thetruthisalwaysusugly

Reactions: 5
Hopefully dad will keep the kids longer, so they can have a normal life for a while. I'll watch their updates the night.

Just watched the video and playing in my head was the tik tok video.... Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, don't say it.. Uuugh it was a horrific Labour.... Nah a horrific Labour was being induced when they're 2 weeks late, weigh 10lb 1oz rip you right through to your hole, needing a catheter for weeks after and needing reconstructive surgery months after... Oh and only getting gas and air because you were 8cm dilated for 12 hours 🙄... That was a horrific Labour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is abbie on antidepressants? That's the only reason I can think of them keeping him in. When I had my first, she had to have her obs checked every 4 hours for 48 hours to check for withdrawals. Second baby poo'd in me and we only had to stay for 12 hours observation as I wasn't on tablets this time, then just had to wait to have his newborn checks and we could go. Can't see him having issues, or they wouldn't have a definite date for him to leave would they?

Reactions: 9
Was reading the comments under her latest, nearly wet myself, when they said half the country has been in suspense waiting for this baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 am I missing something was this the next messiah??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was reading the comments under her latest, nearly wet myself, when they said half the country has been in suspense waiting for this baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 am I missing something was this the next messiah??
How bloody dare you do you not know who they are... They are Cole and Abbie the whole world is awaiting their miracle. This is a first. I'm gonna say it now, this baby is the new Jesus. He has come to save us all. We are NOT worthy. I mean let's face it. His mum's are the first ever lesbian couple to have a baby it's just magical.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.