Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has a “problem” with their choice. Most people don’t care! The ones that do raise an eyebrow are the ones who know Cole said pregnancy was disgusting. Cole wants Abi to carry so she can say ”I got Abi pregnant too!”

I agree, they are professional beggars. They should be ashamed of themselves. I have to admit I don’t understand giving money to any tik tok creator.
If they don’t like the negative comments they know how to turn off the camera!

And again who the duck at 4am writes a essay whilst feeding a baby?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That poor wain neck sitting like that god sake

Truth be told here comes the anxiety after being asked this question the last week by a fan. ' cole will yoy miss hudson when you go back to work'? Coles replys well il miss when he takes his first steps but you can be in the same house i could be upstairs and he takes his first steps down stairs that never answered that question then went on to say she got anxiety about going back to work. Reduceing her hours tell everyone what she will be doing in the mornings bla bla bla now you get a facebook post so cole my question is truth be told what answer is right. Coz you said one thing but this post seems your not bery happy leaving hudson all day with abbie or did i pick that up wrong are you going back to your old ways of making sure you known what abbie and hudson are doing every 5 minutes of the day keep a time scale on what they should be doing at a certain time ? Truth be told your true colours are starting to show a little wont be long till everyone else sees them 🤣 have a great morning

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She is very lucky that she can afford to cut her hours down. My friend had a baby and her partner went back to 12 hour shifts after two weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I really don't think it's fair that the other parent doesn't get the same time with their new baby. Especially a first baby.

Reactions: 5
Can’t couples split maternity leave now?
I haven't a clue it's all changed from my day. Gosh when I was pregnant I was moving furniture, working full time and looking after other kids. If I felt pain I had to work through it. Never had option of sitting down acting hard done by. Just got on with it. And to be honest if my partner was like Cole always touching me, practically on top of me and generally being an arse. I'd have been in cortonvale for a good few years 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's claiming anxiety from having to go out visiting and to appointments. In other words she wants to be lazy 🙄

I really don't think it's fair that the other parent doesn't get the same time with their new baby. Especially a first baby.
you can split mat leave. But only one of you off at a time. So both can’t be off together. So give it a few months when abbie recovers from the birth cole could take mat leave.
But it also depends what their employment status is. Not sure if they are classed as employees, owners or self employed. It’s easy when an employee much more complicate when owner or self employed. They would have to pay into National insurance to get maternity pay from the government

Doing school run in a onsie? Have some dignity if not for yourself then for the poor kids your dropping off. Never is it ok for a parent or any adult to do the school run in pjs? You might argue a onsie isn’t pjs but it is.
proper sewer, well I supose a sewer is where rat live

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They didn't exactly put the hours in before so I expect even less of them now. Work shy pair of lazy arses and who even does a school run in a onesie 🙄

Long time reader first time poster.
I’m usually one that believes if you ain’t got anything nice to nice then keep your mouth shut but I can’t keep my mouth shut anymore. What really pissed me off was the hospital stay. I got induced 4 years ago and my husband got a chair to sleep on, not a bed, a bleeping chair and no it didn’t fold out! He also had to buy his own meals. This was all before COVID so how come now with covid it’s allowed for them?!? I’ve seen my friends send gifts on fb and tt and I’m like whyyyyyyy 😫 how can people not see past their fake arses

Reactions: 11
W
Long time reader first time poster.
I’m usually one that believes if you ain’t got anything nice to nice then keep your mouth shut but I can’t keep my mouth shut anymore. What really pissed me off was the hospital stay. I got induced 4 years ago and my husband got a chair to sleep on, not a bed, a bleeping chair and no it didn’t fold out! He also had to buy his own meals. This was all before COVID so how come now with covid it’s allowed for them?!? I’ve seen my friends send gifts on fb and tt and I’m like whyyyyyyy 😫 how can people not see past their fake arses
Welcome luv. Completely agree with you. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that hospital while they were there to hear what the midwifes where all saying lol they think they are something special. Why do ppl gift these idiots on the internet? 1, tiktok takes a % 2, there's people more deserving of that money those that are gifting these idiots prob walk past the homeless ppl in their home town

W

Welcome luv. Completely agree with you. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that hospital while they were there to hear what the midwifes where all saying lol they think they are something special. Why do ppl gift these idiots on the internet? 1, tiktok takes a % 2, there's people more deserving of that money those that are gifting these idiots prob walk past the homeless ppl in their home town
Honestly they infuriate me. They’re on social media and they don’t like haters, don’t put your life out there? Do they actually expect everyone to fall in love with them? I don’t follow them on anything yet they keep popping up.
also, what the duck is this Betty business?? It’s so embarrassing for her- think they’re trying to be funny but, nah, just don’t. I’d never let anyone I love post tit like that

Honestly they infuriate me. They’re on social media and they don’t like haters, don’t put your life out there? Do they actually expect everyone to fall in love with them? I don’t follow them on anything yet they keep popping up.
also, what the duck is this Betty business?? It’s so embarrassing for her- think they’re trying to be funny but, nah, just don’t. I’d never let anyone I love post tit like that
Same id be mortified if my partner behaved like that especially in public. Aw anyone who doesn't love them is labelled a troll or jealous of them 🤣

So you named you son after an old soap sign and old fashioned dog bowl and a mask which im not being funny but actual keeping that mask jeez oh god sake

Its like she didnt know there was a river called hudson evan better ndubz had a no 1 with mr hudson called playing with fire 🤣🤣 you already knew that coz tattle already gave that clue about a river and the song lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welcome! I’m the same, I don’t follow them anywhere but I keep getting them on my tik tok and creepy fan accounts. I truely don’t understand the appeal of these two. There are not in the slightest way likeable. As someone going through fertility treatment I don’t find them relatable at all. And the whole Betty thing is just creepy.

So you named you son after an old soap sign and old fashioned dog bowl and a mask which im not being funny but actual keeping that mask jeez oh god sake

Its like she didnt know there was a river called hudson evan better ndubz had a no 1 with mr hudson called playing with fire 🤣🤣 you already knew that coz tattle already gave that clue about a river and the song lol
Why has she kept the mask? To keep up the facade that he is named after a mask? He isn’t. They lied. And considering that wee bairn also called Hudson in the area whose family are struggling I still find it weird they used that name! Somehow if the situation was reversed I bet they would be raging!

• Heart
Put the feckin camera doon and support that babies head properly! FFS!

• Heart

They stole the baby name from me, my boy Persil is a lovely boy 😂😂😂. His sister is going to be named non bio

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Likewise in the past I didn't see the appeal and scrolled on. The more they popped up the more I thought something was offish. Just look at the vids Cole is at the front every single time. They've become an irritation and the controlling behaviour is concerning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.