Cole&Abbie TheFoxFamily7.## Prince Howat has finally arrived, Abbie step aside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they said what the push present is?
Haven't a clue, but if she's cutting her hours down then they need all the vulnerable and daft arses money from TT. Be also why doin fb also. How.about trading in the car for a smaller one? Do it by not fleecing the people who cannot afford it!

Reactions: 6
Here all the hashtags you need to remember 🤣🤣 baby brain you used same # 2x lol

Sorry same post on insta just with 2 photos

Nice that you made time for the followers so sad i would rather stand in a pile of animal crap than waste my time talking to 2 clowns

Here the comment

Omg mind when this was a big thing for all these sad people i still find it weird they actually sent photos of them on their wedding day and they signed it like wft mean imagine walking in to someone house and see they have framed a photo of someone else's wedding and have it displayed i would be like you can't be serious and walk out 🤣🤣

This was a joke honestly mean what people do this hah p.s this was someone post from 2020

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Nice that you made time for the followers so sad i would rather stand in a pile of animal crap than waste my time talking to 2 clowns

Here the comment

Omg mind when this was a big thing for all these sad people i still find it weird they actually sent photos of them on their wedding day and they signed it like wft mean imagine walking in to someone house and see they have framed a photo of someone else's wedding and have it displayed i would be like you can't be serious and walk out 🤣🤣

This was a joke honestly mean what people do this hah p.s this was someone post from 2020
Why the fk would anyone want a picture those 2 on their wedding day 🤣 and them signing it oh my god I'm cringing like fk 🤣🤣see if I had millions of followers and someone requested a pic of me n my man I'd be like eh naw ya wee weirdo 🤣 and certainly wouldn't be signing it 🤣 oh my god I'm actually embarrassed for them

Reactions: 7

Here the comment

I think that plushie is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen. Why would anyone want a strangers wedding photo?
The fact they signed it shows how much they think of themselves!
Also Abi kinda looks looks like she’s eating Cole in the pic. Very odd.

Reactions: 5
Have they got an only fans? I’m surprised if they don’t! Ha! 💰🤑

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh dear Abbie is getting more orange. 🤣🤣🤣 she must read here as she apologised for the fake tan.
So Abbie if you’re reading this?? Less is more.
Oompa Loompa doodle Dee do, I have another riddle for you….

• Haha
Well truth be told abbie tattle does love a cryptic message truth be told you weren't a fan of tiktok as you remember cole told border new that it tiktok was for her and g then you wanted to do it truth be told you talk tit truth be told you put it on social media and it will be talked about so there your truth be told by the best thread out there by truth be told ❤

Have they got an only fans? I’m surprised if they don’t! Ha! 💰🤑
Aw well they want to use a birthing stick to record themselves playing ✂✂ so they could re watch itn🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Well truth be told abbie tattle does love a cryptic message truth be told you weren't a fan of tiktok as you remember cole told border new that it tiktok was for her and g then you wanted to do it truth be told you talk tit truth be told you put it on social media and it will be talked about so there your truth be told by the best thread out there by truth be told ❤

Aw well they want to use a birthing stick to record themselves playing ✂✂ so they could re watch itn🤢🤢🤢🤢
Truth be told and to be honest- biggest giveaway there is some bullshit being told!

They wouldn't evan know what the truth is if it smacked them in the face but then again dont want to mess up abbie fake tan i might get my new nails dirty dont know where she been 🤣

Truth be told people are paying their bills, and everything else because they are on TikTok and FB pushing tit content for tit sheep for money.
It’s so obvious Abbie reads these, as she tries to deflect it with stupid posts and stupid videos 🤣

Reactions: 7
Truth be told people are paying their bills, and everything else because they are on TikTok and FB pushing tit content for tit sheep for money.
It’s so obvious Abbie reads these, as she tries to deflect it with stupid posts and stupid videos 🤣
She has an awful lot to say for a professional beggar. Do they not realise they are targeting vulnerable people. So yeah your right. The public is paying their bills. These 2 won't see that tho. 2 wee princesses thinking they're all that and well loved. 🤣🤣🤣
Truth is they're a pair of predators. Anyone using a baby to make money is trash in my eyes. The baby cannot object so really has no say in the matter.
Can you imagine if K or G spent all their money on someone from TT or FB cos they like them. Oh these 2 would kick up a stink. I'm glad mine are all grown. Because if they spent 1 brown penny on these 2 I'd be at that shop getting it back!

Abbie only wants to carry as it brings attention to her and she can basically sit on that skinny lazy arse for over 8 months. Seriously she's always got some sort of illness or disorder. Maybe she will get her wish and something big will smack her. Cannot go attention seekers probably wouldn't cope with a real life illness. And her wife feeding into it. I thought she would have PND before now. Or is this baby different from the other 2? Didn't dad take care of other 2 when babies when she's lying in bed? So when boy came along he had a newborn and a toddler?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.