Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@lollyvolupti Thanks for pointing that out her trying to link herself to Megan markle. Lets get the points out 1. Megan brainwashed harry abbie is brainwashed by cole
2. Megan dosent like her step dad cole hates the fact the kids dad is involed
3. Megan didnt want to be royal coz she only wanted the title princess well abbie doesnt work she got illnesses of 2021 she is fame hungry she copies her look/style like Ruby rose and was evan planning calling her kid if a girl amber-rose 🙈
4. Megan doesn't like people saying things as she useing the mental health card well we all know abbie does this oh ive got anxiety ive got depression ive got this that and bob your uncle well pencil pete n not forgetting her ocd psco ( sorry if i got that wrong) bla bla bla what else lets see
5.money megan got a nexflix n Spotify deal and look tiktok and youtube and clothing range that went down hill and then decided to copy a design from a lady from etsy 🤣🤣🤣 hail hail princesses abbie from the land off who gives a duck. Wake up love one thing you will be and its not princesses is a drama queen grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ll never answer the question, why are you being induced early with a sweep prior to that, because they don’t have a genuine answer.

They’ll say it’s none of our business won’t they, even though they share every single aspect warts and all.

These 2 are just horrible liars

Yeah I noticed they kept ignoring the most obvious question of when’s it due!
These 2 are just so shady.
They Talk about total transparency but won’t answer the simplest of questions.
I’m trying to scroll TikTok and their live comes up every time. Last time I flicked past it, Cole was reading the comments, one of their followers telling the “trolls” to go away, and she said, “yeah, go away”
They’ve many more fans than people who see them for what they really are, so, why does it even bother them when people call them out?
Just ignore us and keep doing what you’re doing, we all think it’s hilarious and very entertaining 😅😅😅

Had to do a double take there with that screenshot. I thought Coles arms were getting hairier 😂😂😂😂😂😂
We’ll, she is “the man” in the relationship according to her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching this live and don’t you notice when ratboy tells a lie she looks to lazy and says didn’t we???? Can’t look at the camera. Aw and when someone asks a genuine question they don’t agree with Abbie give it the sarcastic remarks. If that’s how you talk to the unwashed then I’d like to point out that’s the real Abbie Pritchard talking not the fake one that acts nice.

Did Cole say they both have fertility issues? (In response to some one asking why Abi is carrying, she said something like we had a conversation and as we both have fertility issues it made sense for Abi)

Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha they think this baby will bring them closer!!! And the trolls who think they are controlling getting a mention 🤣🤣
Why can they never look at the camera when talking to me that shouts LIERS!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching this live and don’t you notice when ratboy tells a lie she looks to lazy and says didn’t we???? Can’t look at the camera. Aw and when someone asks a genuine question they don’t agree with Abbie give it the sarcastic remarks. If that’s how you talk to the unwashed then I’d like to point out that’s the real Abbie Pritchard talking not the fake one that acts nice.
She's a bleep. You can tell a mile off. She thinks she's better than everyone around her. We'll guess what Princess you ain't. Your just like everyone else. I'd rather sit with a homeless person than these 2 fuckwits. Scamming vulnerable people every couple nights going live for gifts. Pair of talentless hacks. Abbie wouldn't do OF Cole wouldn't let her and its beneath Abbie and let's face it who in Dumfries hasn't seen her snatch 😂😂😂😂😂. Who's gonna pay to see that?

• Haha
Did Cole say they both have fertility issues? (In response to some one asking why Abi is carrying, she said something like we had a conversation and as we both have fertility issues it made sense for Abi)
Yeah coz her egg count was low thats all for cole abbie on the other hand well 2 miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy and 2 normal pregnancies and now a magical ivf baby with she/her from ratatouille 🤣🤣🤣

But they did cheat? I thought Abi was with her husband when Cole came along?
She was i a relationship with her ex for 12 yrs i think it was and cole was in a relationship to but she was only in that relationship coz she was waiting for the right time to get abbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.