Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cole is strange
everytime I see them on TikTok Cole is making a point about being in the hospital and midwives asking where dad is .
does she not realise she ain’t the only same sex couple to have a child ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly I don’t get her point at all . Yes she ain’t a man who cares ffs . Midwives are used to same sex couples it’s not like Cole is the only women to have a baby with a women 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
they don’t ask who the dad is at the hospital, far to many blended relationships. They didn’t even ask my husband if he was the dad. They did ask me as part of my birthing plan would my birthing partner be referred to as dad. Which he is the biological dad, but I know of a few women who had babies in Dumfries hospital who the dad wasn’t the biological dad but the midwifes still as part of the birthing plan referred to as dad. Cole wants it to be an issue so she can have a chip on her shoulder because of it, so she can play the victim. Get the attention because she has been discriminated against by the hospital

Reactions: 8
New thread people

please close this thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.