Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to my calculations she is 36 weeks and 3 days?
They’ve said the sweep is 8th January, have they changed the dates again!?

Whatever they offer us in airtime, I for one will be eternally grateful
Sat she was 36 sat passed she 37 this sat but the update she will be doing she be 37 so the update will come Wednesday or Friday

Reactions: 3
Sat she was 36 sat passed she 37 this sat but the update she will be doing she be 37 so the update will come Wednesday or Friday
To be fair, as they’ve been banging on about he’s measuring 2 weeks ahead, then I’m guessing he is actually 2 weeks ahead and she’s actually 38 weeks already, 39 on Saturday.
And they think they’ve pulled the wool over our eyes!
They’re so clever

To be fair, as they’ve been banging on about he’s measuring 2 weeks ahead, then I’m guessing he is actually 2 weeks ahead and she’s actually 38 weeks already, 39 on Saturday.
And they think they’ve pulled the wool over our eyes!
They’re so clever
Yeah she more than what she says ive never heard of anybody measuring 2 weeks ahead that dont add up

I’m 37 weeks today and at my last mid wife appointment I was told baby was measuring a week ahead but mid wife made clear that it was a rough estimate based on my bump size. Not once was there mention of induction / sweep before due date. She did speak of a sweep being offered at 41 weeks but not beforehand, her exact words were “we don’t intervene unless you or baby are at risk” so all this talk of her being induced early is bullshit, she’s lying about her due date!

Reactions: 11
I’m 37 weeks today and at my last mid wife appointment I was told baby was measuring a week ahead but mid wife made clear that it was a rough estimate based on my bump size. Not once was there mention of induction / sweep before due date. She did speak of a sweep being offered at 41 weeks but not beforehand, her exact words were “we don’t intervene unless you or baby are at risk” so all this talk of her being induced early is bullshit, she’s lying about her due date!
That’s weird I thought they were the only people ever to be pregnant and no one knows what it is like apart from them.
Hope all goes well for the birth of your baby. It’s a good job you have never listened to these pair of balloons!

Reactions: 7
Banned yeah course every 3rd day your posting so you talk tit 🤣🤣

Cant believe they wrapped up 2 oranges in a box then wrapped it in wrapping paper for the kids

Well what happened to Adidas travelling towards nike 2 new trainers wow

And buying a baby jumper hoddie 🤣🤣🤣

Thought you just said on Facebook that you was banned haha told you yous talk tit and whats the problem cole about the kids spending time with there dad at xmas realy get a grip there his kids not yours shows u how much hate she has for there dad so much for legs and feet like elephants another load of crap from abbie

Attachments

Last edited:

Cant believe they wrapped up 2 oranges in a box then wrapped it in wrapping paper for the kids

Thought you just said on Facebook that you was banned haha told you yous talk tit and whats the problem cole about the kids spending time with there dad at xmas realy get a grip there his kids not yours shows u how much hate she has for there dad so much for legs and feet like elephants another load of crap from abbie
These 2 have no clue
1 minute they're quiet for family time then comment they're banned then more comments say family time 😂😂😂. What's the truth? Not banned just have no content that's not shite! Biding your time til baby comes and money rolls right in.
Probs just jealous kids had better time at dad's away from you 2 headcases. 2hqt the fyck us that coat/tent/sleeping bag about on a midget? Did she go on a bike with that?
Are the kids opening their presents in separate rooms? So much for wanting family to be together. Their real mother never seen both HER! kids open their presents.

Reactions: 4
I agree
40 weeks is what all midwives and medical professionals aim for. Unless there’s a problem with mother or baby they leave well alone
It’s 40 weeks for a reason!!!

I’m sure the kids poor dad and his family didn’t think it was “rubbish” that they got to spend time with them on Christmas morning….. Jesus wept
They’re skating on thin ice here

In this TikTok, if you follow the link to the original, the tagline is in the original “in this house we say duck gender norms”
Seriously, why is everything always about gender or being a lesbian or being the “man” in a relationship with 2 women!?
Why can’t they just live their lives!?
Cole always has something to prove doesn’t she.
She’s got such a chip on her shoulder for goodness sake.
You are a woman in a relationship with another woman, why does anyone have to be “the man”
It’s just embarrassing.

Attachments

Last edited:
What a lovely welcome earlier thank you guys - now tell me, which one has the Cruella de Ville hair and which one is the character from Ratatouille??

• Haha
There relationship and abbie the man cole the softie........ bullshit abbie open your eyes love there always a girly girl and the man abbie the girly girl cole the man not being funny but cole dressing like a man ........
Considering Cole claims she gets complaints when she uses female toilets I’m going to say it’s pretty obvious who’s the man in the relationship!

And look another shot of Abi in her pants. She knows Only Fans exists right?

Jesus Christ
According to Cole, prince Charles is dead because he’s the queens husband……
I’m almost speechless

• Wow
  • Haha
Only fans will be next once they manage to get some time once prince is here .

Reactions: 5
I take that back……Abbie just likened herself to Megan markle.
Saying she understands how Megan feels because she does social media too, and unless you’re on social media like they are you can’t understand how it feels.

Is anyone else watching? 😅😅😅
It’s brilliant. The idiocy

I’m sorry, but if these 2 had any brains they’d be dangerous

I can’t keep dipping in and out because one of them might notice and ban me as a troll
It’s brilliant though.
Such value for money they are
Thick. As. Mince

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah she more than what she says ive never heard of anybody measuring 2 weeks ahead that dont add up
I think what thoes dumb arses rat boy and sick note as trying to get people believing is their baby is the best more biggest baby ever. When you have ivf your dates are exact. Most likely at the 12 week scan they said the baby was 13 weeks or so, this is what happened with me. But because I know the exact dates as ivf, they adjusted them. My baby was set to be 10lb at 40 week. Came via induction at 37 weeks due to water breaking and was a very average 7lb. Midwife said they never get the size right apart from if measuring very small.
DGRI will not do anything before 38.5 weeks unless baby or mum at risk, that includes if your famous and ask the doctor nicely. Not that them two could actually ask for anything nicely.
I honestly wonder how Cole will cope with Abbie spending time with Cole’s baby when born

I take that back……Abbie just likened herself to Megan markle.
Saying she understands how Megan feels because she does social media too, and unless you’re on social media like they are you can’t understand how it feels.

Is anyone else watching? 😅😅😅
It’s brilliant. The idiocy

I’m sorry, but if these 2 had any brains they’d be dangerous

I can’t keep dipping in and out because one of them might notice and ban me as a troll
It’s brilliant though.
Such value for money they are
Thick. As. Mince
They don’t half come out with some shite. I’m going to have to check the live out. I could do with a laugh!

Recap!
Still Lesbian
Still pregnant
Still ill
Got covid
Blamed kids for covid when they attended a house of someone waiting for results of a PCR test that came back positive.
Pointless use of hospital
Can’t count
Stole ideas from a woman off Etsy for clothing
Foxfam clothing is no more as they can’t be arsed
Both not working as Ratboy does not trust Lazy arse in the house on her own.
Still trying to get the baby out before it’s due as they need money off it asap.
If I have missed anything please add.
Welcome to the ever growing tattle thread on the most famous women in Scotland!
Knows EVERYTHING about pregnancy...🙄🙄
@foxfam_truth_be_told89 @Tiredgranny72 @TLW10 @lollyvolupti
Please tag anyone I have missed to bring them
To the new thread.
Recap!
Still Lesbian
Still pregnant
Still ill
Got covid
Blamed kids for covid when they attended a house of someone waiting for results of a PCR test that came back positive.
Pointless use of hospital
Can’t count
Stole ideas from a woman off Etsy for clothing
Foxfam clothing is no more as they can’t be arsed
Both not working as Ratboy does not trust Lazy arse in the house on her own.
Still trying to get the baby out before it’s due as they need money off it asap.
If I have missed anything please add.
Welcome to the ever growing tattle thread on the most famous women in Scotland!

@foxfam_truth_be_told89 @Tiredgranny72 @TLW10 @lollyvolupti
Please tag anyone I have missed to bring them
To the new thread.
And Abbie knows EVERYTHING about pregnancy. All the followers trying to help, but she already knows it all! Still haven't answered why they're being taken in early!?!

Considering Cole claims she gets complaints when she uses female toilets I’m going to say it’s pretty obvious who’s the man in the relationship!

And look another shot of Abi in her pants. She knows Only Fans exists right?
Exactly been saying that for a while she wanting people to message her and be like have yous done an only fans page your get more money for that but that birthing stick comes in need when used as cole pointed out what they are planning on doing

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.