Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap!
Still Lesbian
Still pregnant
Still ill
Got covid
Blamed kids for covid when they attended a house of someone waiting for results of a PCR test that came back positive.
Pointless use of hospital
Can’t count
Stole ideas from a woman off Etsy for clothing
Foxfam clothing is no more as they can’t be arsed
Both not working as Ratboy does not trust Lazy arse in the house on her own.
Still trying to get the baby out before it’s due as they need money off it asap.
If I have missed anything please add.
Welcome to the ever growing tattle thread on the most famous women in Scotland!

@foxfam_truth_be_told89 @Tiredgranny72 @TLW10 @lollyvolupti
Please tag anyone I have missed to bring them
To the new thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my goodness how have I just come across this thread! I don’t follow them but they pop up on my suggested accounts at times and I cannot place it but they ick me out something awful 😳😳😳

Reactions: 20
Oh my goodness how have I just come across this thread! I don’t follow them but they pop up on my suggested accounts at times and I cannot place it but they ick me out something awful 😳😳😳
Welcome!!
They do that to any normal person and more and more people are seeing right through the lies they tell for money and attention. Enjoy the read.

Reactions: 9
Welcome we also have other threads just incase you need a recap but just share away doesn't matter if you know them or not but everyone one on here has there opinion on them some of us know them personally but we are so happy you found this and we hope you enjoy the giggles and banter 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Good morning and hello #5 im just catching up so this is a follow up from poor old abbie with 100 new howat illness of last few days of 2021 with legs and feet the size of elephants well we have evidence now to show a pair of legs with sock marks coz they are to tight on her

@porkbelly99 @My2pWorth come and join #5
Pregnancy gets ugly now.
Swollen feet
Back ache
Piles
UTIs
Sleeplessness
Headaches
Lots and lots of extra things to cope with.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in castle howat.
Can you just imagine how much it complains

Just general unpleasantness top to bottom
A woman’s body is preparing to expel a human and she becomes all unnecessary.
However, this is nothing compared to the issues after birth, both physical and emotional
The constant heavy bleeding, that blood stinging your hoo haa as it’s torn.
Scared to poo, crying when you need a poo then crying as you have a poo
Swollen boobies, blocked milk ducts (not sure how princess abzzzzz will get on with the old implants she has this time round….
Post natal acne and or dry skin
If breastfeeding, mastitis or bleeding and cracked nipples
Lack of sleep or insomnia even though you’re the most tired you’ve ever been in your life
Not to mention Visitors constantly
Other children needing our attention and worrying about their mental health
Washing poo or vomit off of everything you own
Sterilising bottles worried you’re poisoning them if you don’t clean properly
Worrying if they’re too hot or too cold.
Wanting them to sleep, but when they’re asleep you constantly worry they’ve stopped breathing

Your hormones are plummeting making you cry
Feeling guilty 24/7 you’re not doing something well or worrying about baby constantly

It really is a beautiful time in a woman’s life 😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Pregnancy gets ugly now.
Swollen feet
Back ache
Piles
UTIs
Sleeplessness
Headaches

However, this is nothing compared to the issues after birth, both physical and emotional
Swollen boobies, blocked milk ducts (not sure how princess abzzzzz will get on with the old implants she has this time round….
Lack of sleep or insomnia even though you’re the most tired you’ve ever been in your life
Wanting them to sleep, but when they’re asleep you constantly worry they’ve stopped breathing

Feeling guilty 24/7 you’re not doing something well or worrying about baby constantly

All of that while your so called wife has either ran off with the baby you have carried and given birth to or is hanging over you with a ring light trying to make money off you and the cash cow. Then she will leave leaving you with nothing but a stolen design oversized hoodie like Nikki got for her role in the fame game.

Thanks for the new thread!
Pregnancy gets ugly now.
Swollen feet
Back ache
Piles
UTIs
Sleeplessness
Headaches

Suddenly I’ve lost the urge to have a baby🤣

I jest.
I can Imagine Abi trying to deal with that as Cole sits in the corner filming shrieking “Do it again with FEELING!”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread!

Suddenly I’ve lost the urge to have a baby🤣

I jest.
I can Imagine Abi trying to deal with that as Cole sits in the corner filming shrieking “Do it again with FEELING!”
All of those things are true, this is the reality of pregnancy and childbirth, BUT, you have a mini you to lavish with affection and watch them grow. Unfortunately for Abbie, she has a mini Cole

It’s the hardest but the best job I’ve ever had ever. True story.
Besides, if it had no upside, no one would do it twice, (like I did) or 3 times or 4 or even more!

Cole best get ready to feel thoroughly left out of the equation. The mother and especially the baby get ALL the attention…….lol

Reactions: 5
I cant wait till baby is 3 to 4 weeks old that's when reality kicks in, sleepless nights begin to catch up and the cracks will start to appear ☺

Bloody hell they are on channel 4 right now!! Hollywood stars. But they don’t go hunting fame and fortune do they.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I cant wait till baby is 3 to 4 weeks old that's when reality kicks in, sleepless nights begin to catch up and the cracks will start to appear ☺
I’ve already bought the popcorn

Bloody hell they are on channel 4 right now!! Hollywood stars. But they don’t go hunting fame and fortune do they.
No, infact I’ve never met* a more gracious, selfless and kind couple as these 2. Always putting others first without a thought for themselves.
Saint Cole, Mother Abbie
*I’ve never met them full stop

It doesn’t matter what modicum of fame they glean from the uneducated masses, at the heart of the matter they are not good people.
The tit will hit the fan at some point.
Adding a baby into the mix has to be one of the stupidest most ridiculous relationship savers on the face of the planet.
Far from bringing a couple together, they drive a wedge between adults. It’s so stressful.
Their perfect world will start to show the cracks soon enough.
Apart from anything else, they both have mental illness history, and that doesn’t just go away.
I’m sure when it’s working for these 2 they feel smug and invincible, however, it won’t take much for it to crumble around their ears.
I’ve seen it so many times

Patience dear friends…….patience……..
(I’ll happily share my popcorn)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Were getting 2 updates either 2day or tomorrow 🙄 and guess what before they evan say it she 37 weeks they will tell us again about how next weeks the sweep just keep an eye might be live this week or this weekend depending on how they feel

Reactions: 4
Were getting 2 updates either 2day or tomorrow 🙄 and guess what before they evan say it she 37 weeks they will tell us again about how next weeks the sweep just keep an eye might be live this week or this weekend depending on how they feel
According to my calculations she is 36 weeks and 3 days?
They’ve said the sweep is 8th January, have they changed the dates again!?

Whatever they offer us in airtime, I for one will be eternally grateful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.