Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avabella

VIP Member
Oh my goodness how have I just come across this thread! I don’t follow them but they pop up on my suggested accounts at times and I cannot place it but they ick me out something awful 😳😳😳

Reactions: 20

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
Recap!
Still Lesbian
Still pregnant
Still ill
Got covid
Blamed kids for covid when they attended a house of someone waiting for results of a PCR test that came back positive.
Pointless use of hospital
Can’t count
Stole ideas from a woman off Etsy for clothing
Foxfam clothing is no more as they can’t be arsed
Both not working as Ratboy does not trust Lazy arse in the house on her own.
Still trying to get the baby out before it’s due as they need money off it asap.
If I have missed anything please add.
Welcome to the ever growing tattle thread on the most famous women in Scotland!

@foxfam_truth_be_told89 @Tiredgranny72 @TLW10 @lollyvolupti
Please tag anyone I have missed to bring them
To the new thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Mums84

VIP Member
Should do a bingo for abbie. I wont even joke about any baby complications as the poor pet didn't ask to be born to those two.

Abbie has already had her prodromal Labour as braxton hicks are too high street. She will need all the emergencies, torn open like Zippy from Rainbow, poo everywhere, massive completely average blood loss, will see the bright light calling her to the other side but Cole will call her back as it was actually just the light from her phone recording it all. Probably need air lifted to hospital while in hospital. Just airlifted from the carpark.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

deli78

Chatty Member
Happy 2022. I was having a wee read at the New Year honors list and I see this pair haven't got recognised for services to fertility problems, ivf, services to the ( in their minds ) the people of dumfries, services to soical media , services to lgbtq and most of all cole managing to get abbie pregnant . They must be gutted that there is no mbe. Obe or made dames for all they have done for ....... themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Soyak

Right so let me get this straight, these 2 carpet baggers are happy to tell everyone from even before conception (for the gifts and views) right through their pregnancy announcement gender reveal and 20 odd scans but want to keep this to themselves. Oh the suspense building people will donate more. Can read these 2 like a book. They either want privacy or live life in spotlight. Can't have both in not tangible.
So Cole asked that we respect their privacy, are they royals? Does she think we're all going to camp outside Dumfries hospital hoping to catch a glimpse? What a load of bullshit she talks. I physically can't watch her or the pathetic comments their 'followers' write.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
Happy New Year beautiful beautiful people
Who gives a fuck about those 2 pricks.
They’ll have their baby and it will all go downhill.
Meanwhile we get to watch the carnage with popcorn.

Thank you Cole & Abbie for such an enjoyable shitshow.
Brilliant lesbians, brilliant parents, brilliant people.
I can only HOPE to aspire to your dizzying heights of relationship goals. Amazing.

Hope your next shit’s a hedgehog for taking the piss out of the NHS and being thoroughly condescending, insulting and downright offensive in your attitude towards what you consider trauma and stress.
Just wait till the prince has arrived, only then will you understand what actual stress feels like.

Happy New Year you shady chancers
This is as good as it gets for you, all downhill from here on in.

To the beautiful tattle peeps
May you never shit a hedgehog.
Here’s to the back of 2021 and welcome to the 22.

Lots of love and hope xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You literally can measure ahead though 😂

Why does it bother you so much? I’m sure you would have a chip on your shoulder if you were bullied for your sexuality and being out and proud can help others who are too scared to come out
Oh hiya 👋👋👋we've been expecting you. Some brain washed dafty that believes their garbage... 🙄Gies peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MidnightAura

VIP Member
You gotta have a brass neck to take a ring light stand to hospital. I still can’t believe Rat boy is allowed in to stay. Shame on the hospital.

Reactions: 13

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Omg! I’ve been aware of these two for a while but didn’t know they had a thread! I had to comment as I cannot understand why anyone would document a “high risk” pregnancy like this. Even having “full video on our Facebook” and the link on their Instagram story. This has blown my mind! This baby is a cash cow isn’t it!

• Heart

Kingbin

VIP Member
Oh wow! So glad I found this thread. These pair are attention seeking twunts. I couldn’t care less if they are gay (one of my boys is) but holy shitballs you pair give it up! No one fucking cares!

Have your baby then fuck off into obscurity 👍

• Haha

ReiRei01

They’re 2 of the cheesiest, cringiest people on TikTok.

Cole looks and acts like an over excited, prepubescent teenage boy.

Well since she’s put a literal photo of her blood pressure on Facebook…. It’s not that bad. So unless her blood tests are off or there’s something they’re not telling us, I doubt they’d do much, maybe give some medication but it’s not really high enough for treatment
I dunno why she pretends pregnancy is so utterly incapacitating for her.

There are women going out to work every day at 9 months pregnant with SPD and Hypermesis but she’s been acting like an invalid since she was about 8 weeks.

It’s such an odd form of attention seeking.

• Haha

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
I think because my emotions are heightened too especially after everyone's stories of covid and hospitals. I know it's not their fault there is a pandemic but no where else have I ever seen in these 2 crazy years of coronavirus anyone else be in hospital behaving like imbeciles wasting NHS resources on bullshit phantom illnesses. It's really triggered me. Now we are only a small percentage in here. Can you imagine worldwide how everyone has also struggled mentally losing loved ones. losing babies😭 losing husbands,wife's, mums, dads, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, granny's and papas all those people over the world who couldn't see their loved ones one last time who couldn't go to the funeral due to limited numbers etc. Those who couldn't be there to comfort their wifes as she suffered the heartache of losing their baby. It upsets me it makes me sad and it damn well makes me fucking angry the way these 2 flaunt there stupid,idiotic, childish behaviour in a hospital environment!!! I'm sorry I'm ranting I'm gona have to smoke 10 bloody cigs to calm myself down lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lollyvolupti

VIP Member
Good morning and hello #5 im just catching up so this is a follow up from poor old abbie with 100 new howat illness of last few days of 2021 with legs and feet the size of elephants well we have evidence now to show a pair of legs with sock marks coz they are to tight on her

@porkbelly99 @My2pWorth come and join #5
Pregnancy gets ugly now.
Swollen feet
Back ache
Piles
UTIs
Sleeplessness
Headaches
Lots and lots of extra things to cope with.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in castle howat.
Can you just imagine how much it complains

Just general unpleasantness top to bottom
A woman’s body is preparing to expel a human and she becomes all unnecessary.
However, this is nothing compared to the issues after birth, both physical and emotional
The constant heavy bleeding, that blood stinging your hoo haa as it’s torn.
Scared to poo, crying when you need a poo then crying as you have a poo
Swollen boobies, blocked milk ducts (not sure how princess abzzzzz will get on with the old implants she has this time round….
Post natal acne and or dry skin
If breastfeeding, mastitis or bleeding and cracked nipples
Lack of sleep or insomnia even though you’re the most tired you’ve ever been in your life
Not to mention Visitors constantly
Other children needing our attention and worrying about their mental health
Washing poo or vomit off of everything you own
Sterilising bottles worried you’re poisoning them if you don’t clean properly
Worrying if they’re too hot or too cold.
Wanting them to sleep, but when they’re asleep you constantly worry they’ve stopped breathing

Your hormones are plummeting making you cry
Feeling guilty 24/7 you’re not doing something well or worrying about baby constantly

It really is a beautiful time in a woman’s life 😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

sam0206

Chatty Member
Its totally different but my little granny spent the last 9 months of her life in hospital, she was too unwell to leave her bed to come and see us at the door to her ward and we weren't allowed in to her ward. On Christmas day she was allowed one visitor in a sort of waiting room area where she got wheeled in to to see my mum, the visit lasted 10 minutes as she was sick. My poor granny spent the full 10 minutes upset thinking we had abandoned her and she had done something to offend us and that's why we weren't seeing her. She had dementia and just didn't understand the pandemic and rules. Sadly I finally got to see her for her last 2 hours of her life as the nurses knew she wasn't going to make it through the night and phoned myself and my mum to come up to say our goodbyes but again even that wasn't until the very final stages. Its disgusting people like abbie and Cole get to play on things to get their own way

• Heart
  • Sad

Porkiepies

VIP Member
How are people so naive to believe everything these two say? I've thought a few times somethings didn't add up with the pregnancy but reading this has annoyed me.
20220101_050930.jpg

I've had a few children, 2 emergency c sections, 1 induction that ended in c section. In my experience if the baby's heart rate 'isn't the best' they are out quickly, if Mum has pre eclampsia or signs of it after 38 weeks induction usually takes place. Reading that comment makes me think they want a drama during labour, it reeks of attention seeking.

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
It's been absolute drama right from the beginning. First it was the terrible sickness, then spd, waddling at 3 months pregnant 🤣 then all these trips to hospital. Its an absolute disgrace. I've been waiting on a brain scan for so long and even recently been told I may need to travel to Queen Elizabeth for it even tho I don't stay anywhere near it been told cause my usual hospital is still playing catch up with patients needing scans etc from 2 yrs ago.
Then she has pre eclampsia now babies heart rate. How can one woman go thru so much drama in one pregnancy. Yes in our first pregnancy we do worry about everything in my 2nd I was just ecstatic to be pregnant and went with the flow only time in those 9 months I saw a hospital was wen I was in having him. Honestly maybe one of them should try having a real and debilitating condition whilst still having to deal with kids and everything else.
Your completely right tho luv it's complete attention seeking at it's finest. Xxx