Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't or not allowed because of Cole? What of they have news they want to share with other parent? Like an accomplishment or a injury.

Reactions: 3
So does she get induced tomorrow or today or whatever date they make up next, just find out when she’s getting induced? They do know even when you get induced labour could take daysss. The baby might not come on the day she’s induced 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
They find out today IF she’s going to be induced. There’s just no reason to induce as far as I can see.

I remember asking Abbie and Cole why when the children go to there dads doesn’t she ring them? She she tells me that’s just what they do so when they go to their dads for one week to week three weeks they don’t talk to the kids for that one week to week three weeks which I think is ridiculous.
I expect Cole likes it that way….

I expect what’s happened is, a midwife somewhere along the line has gone over all the options, during pregnancy up to and including the birth. SPD has been mentioned, early induction was mentioned, they’ve held onto those terms and ran with them.
Pregnancy is more often than not fairly plain sailing.
It’s seems unbelievable that Abbie’s pregnancy with prince howat has been so fraught and full of disasters, one new one almost daily.
Seems unbelievable mostly because every incident and twinge has been grossly exaggerated for effect

So does she get induced tomorrow or today or whatever date they make up next, just find out when she’s getting induced? They do know even when you get induced labour could take daysss. The baby might not come on the day she’s induced 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Almost definitely WONT come on the same day as induction. Also, these forced deliveries tend to be more painful (if that is even possible), but I’m sure Abbie will have every drug available and yet still complain.
The poor little boy will be born off his tits on pethidine

Last edited:
Blimey my kids are 23 and 25 and I hear from them regularly. And their partners probably once a month too! Communication is a normal thing - especially when it's so easy nowadays. Don't have to be a helicopter.

Reactions: 4
Surely they don’t get a choice when they get induced? I tried that with my baby ‘oh tomorrow doesn’t suit me can I come in next week’ and they were like eh no sorry doesn’t work that way 🤣 also I wasn’t allowed anyone in during my induction which took 5 days ffs so if she’s allowed wee slim shady in with her I’ll be bleeping FUMING

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same with my cousin. She was induced 5 days later still no baby, but she wasn’t allowed her partner in either for all of them days until she was a certain dilated gone!

Surely they don’t get a choice when they get induced? I tried that with my baby ‘oh tomorrow doesn’t suit me can I come in next week’ and they were like eh no sorry doesn’t work that way 🤣 also I wasn’t allowed anyone in during my induction which took 5 days ffs so if she’s allowed wee slim shady in with her I’ll be bleeping FUMING
Induction isn’t the easy option, not by any stretch of the imagination.
You’re pumped full of oxytocin through an IV, usually overnight. It’s super uncomfortable and you don’t want to be there.

The labour takes longer and is more painful. Sometimes this can cause fetal distress as the contractions can be more severe causing more pressure on the baby, their heartbeat can slow down or speed up and they can suffer a lack of oxygen. Induction presents a whole new set of issues.
It’s a forced situation. Being induced is never the easy option. (I was induced with my daughter, she was 10 DAYS late, so I know how it feels different to natural labour)

These 2 make me so cross

There’s no medical reason to induce Abbie. If it’s an emergency for mum or baby then they would schedule a c section.

They should just let the baby come when he’s ready. Pair of idiots

Blimey my kids are 23 and 25 and I hear from them regularly. And their partners probably once a month too! Communication is a normal thing - especially when it's so easy nowadays. Don't have to be a helicopter.
My children are 14&16 and I hardly see them unless they want food, money, or a lift!!
Does it get better then!? I really hope so, I miss chatting with them 😢

I am just catching up, Abi said she hates her ex? What a wonderful thing for the kids to hear. I really hope the baby comes New Year’s Eve just to piss Cole off.

The pair of them posting that on Facebook surely has to be a joke? I bet she checks in at the hospital every time shes there. I swear to god she’s there at the hospital more often than I am and I have a medical condition!

Them not having contact with the kids when they at their dads is weird. My parents were separated and the few times my birth dad bothered to see me I spoke to my Mom every day. As has been said, what if theres an emergency or the kids want to share something Fun? I bet Cole likes it as once the little Prince is here then she can pretend they are just a family of three.

Reactions: 5
I am just catching up, Abi said she hates her ex? What a wonderful thing for the kids to hear. I really hope the baby comes New Year’s Eve just to piss Cole off.

The pair of them posting that on Facebook surely has to be a joke? I bet she checks in at the hospital every time shes there. I swear to god she’s there at the hospital more often than I am and I have a medical condition!

Them not having contact with the kids when they at their dads is weird. My parents were separated and the few times my birth dad bothered to see me I spoke to my Mom every day. As has been said, what if theres an emergency or the kids want to share something Fun? I bet Cole likes it as once the little Prince is here then she can pretend they are just a family of three.
That’s probably it exactly.
You’ve hit the nail in the head.
Sure, she says she loves Abbie’s kids, but they’re Abbie’s kids, that’s the point. Prince howat will be Cole’s, not Abbie’s, and won’t they all know it!!!

And as someone who is part of a couple going through fertility treatment, dumb and dumber don’t inspire me or educate me. They just piss me off as they haven’t been truthful about their journey, they are trying to make out this baby comes from them and only them and are constantly saying what a hard journey they had when actually their journey was relatively easy As it goes. And pretending it was difficult is a slap in the face to any woman or couple out there who has went through Fertility treatments multiple times or had to wait on the NHS. I’ll save my sympathy for those people. Not two beggars on tik tok who use their baby as content filler.

That’s probably it exactly.
You’ve hit the nail in the head.
Sure, she says she lives Abbie’s kids, but they’re Abbie’s kids, that’s the point. Prince howat will be Cole’s, not Abbie’s, and won’t they all know it!!!
It will be interesting when the tit hits the fan who gets custody of the Baby. Cole as he is biologically hers or Abi?

• Heart
And as someone who is part of a couple going through fertility treatment, dumb and dumber don’t inspire me or educate me. They just piss me off as they haven’t been truthful about their journey, they are trying to make out this baby comes from them and only them and are constantly saying what a hard journey they had when actually their journey was relatively easy As it goes. And pretending it was difficult is a slap in the face to any woman or couple out there who has went through Fertility treatments multiple times or had to wait on the NHS. I’ll save my sympathy for those people. Not two beggars on tik tok who use their baby as content filler.

It will be interesting when the tit hits the fan who gets custody of the Baby. Cole as he is biologically hers or Abi?
Their journey was only harder than it had to be, because Cole is a big fanny and scared of injections and is anxious ALL the fudging time.
About everything.
You’re quite right, they went for IVF and got pregnant the very first attempt. Their journey has been a piece of piss compared to most all other couples I’ve known going through it.

If you want a baby that bad and there’s a possibility of having one, you suck it up, and get on with it. Not stand there blubbing for the camera when a needle comes near you. Ffs.

Remember when she was constipated and it took her about 2 hours to drink that laxative. If I was Abbie I’d have held her down and forced it down her. Stupid idiot.
What example is she going to be to this baby…..

The whole howat family, will fight for prince howat.
Abbie won’t get a look in

Check out there latest video…says she’s 36 weeks and is induced at 38 weeks so only 3 weeks of waiting….bunch of absolute liars!!
Ps I thought it was feb she was due though?

• Haha
Check out there latest video…says she’s 36 weeks and is induced at 38 weeks so only 3 weeks of waiting….bunch of absolute liars!!
It's just the Howat counting system. Neither of them can count. It's due to take over the metric system in January 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Why????? Why is she being induced???
And I’m sorry, he’s measuring at 7lb 2?? That’s a baby on the small side for 38 weeks (as she said she’s 2 weeks ahead of his time !?)
My daughter was 9lbs
What a load of shite.
What happened to the 10 pounder they were banging on about……
Lol!! 😅

I might be being thick but she was 35 weeks like 4 days ago And she said she was measuring 37 weeks?

Their journey was only harder than it had to be, because Cole is a big fanny and scared of injections and is anxious ALL the fudging time.
About everything.
You’re quite right, they went for IVF and got pregnant the very first attempt. Their journey has been a piece of piss compared to most all other couples I’ve known going through it.

If you want a baby that bad and there’s a possibility of having one, you suck it up, and get on with it. Not stand there blubbing for the camera when a needle comes near you. Ffs.

Remember when she was constipated and it took her about 2 hours to drink that laxative. If I was Abbie I’d have held her down and forced it down her. Stupid idiot.
What example is she going to be to this baby…..

The whole howat family, will fight for prince howat.
Abbie won’t get a look in
Yup I’ve been told when I start treatment (which is on hold due to covid and a flare up of my health but hopefully should be okay in the new year) I will need regular scans on certain days, take certain things at certain times and I have to give myself injections. Do I like the sound of that part? Not particularly. I’m not going to make a tik tok crying about it. Fingers crossed it happens naturally.

It really creeps me out when Cole acts like she got Abi pregnant herself. Bet there is no thank you to the man who donated!

• Heart
I had one fully natural and one induced. My son was two weeks late and I think he'd still be there napping, if we hadn't turned him out.

It was NOT the easy option. Abbie, if you are reading, hope you never need it. It was agony, and took longer, way beyond that of my natural birth.

You want drama, just make up some story but don't wish for it

All this measuring two weeks ahead is complete nonsense. They knew what they were doing for dating at the first scan 25 years ago! . They can probably point to the hour it was embedded nowadays!

Last edited:
I remember Abbie say with one of her kids she put was it 5 stone on or 7 stone in one pregnancy? Hmmm

• Haha
I might be being thick but she was 35 weeks like 4 days ago And she said she was measuring 37 weeks?

Yup I’ve been told when I start treatment (which is on hold due to covid and a flare up of my health but hopefully should be okay in the new year) I will need regular scans on certain days, take certain things at certain times and I have to give myself injections. Do I like the sound of that part? Not particularly. I’m not going to make a tik tok crying about it. Fingers crossed it happens naturally.

It really creeps me out when Cole acts like she got Abi pregnant herself. Bet there is no thank you to the man who donated!
I know exactly what you mean, there’s quite a few TikTok’s she’s made that leans towards her saying she impregnated her wife herself. It’s a biological impossibility. With all the will in the world, 2 women cannot make a baby!
I’m sure they pretended the donor doesn’t exist. That’s suits their narrative.

I had one fully natural and one induced. My son was two weeks late and I think he'd still be there napping, if we hadn't turned him out.

It was NOT the easy option. Abbie, if you are reading, hope you never need it. It was agony, and took longer, way beyond that of my natural birth.

All this measuring two weeks ahead is complete nonsense. They knew what they were doing for dating at the first scan 25 years ago! . They can probably point to the hour it was embedded nowadays!
You are spot on.
It’s much worse.
I do think they’ll prefer it like that in a screwed up way, as then that makes much better content.
An excruciating birth that lasted a week and she was split in 2 as he was so BIG (8lbs max), and she needed 800 stitches inside and out and he broke her pelvis and she’s in a wheelchair for a year but she’s not complaining because prince howat is here…..

Of course they can tell when she conceived, apart from the advances in medicine, they know EXACTLY when the fertilised egg was put up her hoo haa!! They lying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Up date she getting sweep at 38 weeks and baby has hair omg never 😂😂 they have set date now before the 22nd so she getting induced so that hospital appointment went rather well then wonder what other spoiler does tattle want to know..... well she will be 36 weeks on Saturday so i give it to 30th and she will be in hello baby howat 31st lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.