Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cole will demand most time off i bet. She has already said come January shes out a job, I’ve never heard any woman call maternity leave that though. Maybe she’s already planning on fleeing with the baby?

Reactions: 5
Whatever will they have to moan about when little prince is here? 🤔

Will it be poor us we have 3 kids to look after, struggles to entertain different ages of kids, plenty drama hospital visitsThey won’t be able to just drop this child off at dads for the weekend so there will be a child around their ankles at all times! With a bit of luck they won’t be popping up on folks FYP much!

wonder if they will take shared parental leave or if lazy arse will demand she needs a full year off to herself!!!!

I bet the covid grants were spent on getting little prince Howat into Abbie’s uterus then we are paying again through our taxes to fund her statutory maternity pay!
Pretty sure she will take the full year.
Why wouldn’t she!?
Even though I was really quite unwell pregnant, I did enjoy the attention, being pregnant makes you feel special (also sick), so Abbie will be missing all the attention pregnant women get.
So I expect she’ll have lots of post natal ailments immediately after the birth

Cole will demand most time off i bet. She has already said come January shes out a job, I’ve never heard any woman call maternity leave that though. Maybe she’s already planning on fleeing with the baby?
Come January when the baby comes, she will be THE OPPOSITE of “out of a job”
The new job she’s chosen will commence.
The HARDEST job any person can ever take on, if you’re doing it right.
No matter how much you are in love, when that baby comes, it takes over.
The other 2 kids will be pushed to one side and the bickering starts.
Cole has no idea what’s in store for her…….
Out of a job my arse!
I can’t wait

Reactions: 6
This pair give me the bleeping creeps. Not because they are same sex whatsoever but the small one is a twit. Constantly grabbing belly. The Tiktok of her doing a funny voice like a child make me feel sick.
I bet the dad of the two kids has a good laugh at what his ex has ended up with. It’s weird.

Reactions: 14
Is this actually real 😳 moved in after a week. Holy tit! My now husband has known my daughter her whole life me n him were good friends my daughter was 2 wen me n him actually started going out but never let him be introduced to my daughter as my partner until a year later then we started spending time together us 3 to make sure my daughter would be fine with him having in our lives wasn't till after her 4th birthday I let him move in. By then my daughter had asked him if he would be her daddy I was shocked I was in the kitchen making dinner and he came in panicked not knowing what to say lol he absolutely adored her tho but I said look just tell her it's up to her what she calls u,didn't want it being forced. He told her that day he will always be there no matter what and she can call him his name or whatever she wanted her bio dad wasn't interested even tho I myself had tried to get him to have contact with her many times then my husband tried too he actually contacted her dad and said kids need both parents and ur missing out on that beautiful smart funny little girl but he wasn't interested so my man told him know what I will bring that lassie up dont come knocking the door wen u decide its time to be a parent her mum has done it from day 1 u have had many chances. He tried wen she was 13 but my lassie wasn't interested even tho we told her to give it a go I've never bad mouthed him to my daughter never said anything against him even tho I hate him. Sorry I know this isn't therapy lol but point of my story is fkn get to know someone b4 introducing to ur kids also don't bad mouth the other parent especially one that is in his kids lives. Sorry I'm a pain in the ass with my life stories in here but I just don't understand some ppl

Attachments

• Heart
Is this actually real 😳 moved in after a week. Holy tit! My now husband has known my daughter her whole life me n him were good friends my daughter was 2 wen me n him actually started going out but never let him be introduced to my daughter as my partner until a year later then we started spending time together us 3 to make sure my daughter would be fine with him having in our lives wasn't till after her 4th birthday I let him move in. By then my daughter had asked him if he would be her daddy I was shocked I was in the kitchen making dinner and he came in panicked not knowing what to say lol he absolutely adored her tho but I said look just tell her it's up to her what she calls u,didn't want it being forced. He told her that day he will always be there no matter what and she can call him his name or whatever she wanted her bio dad wasn't interested even tho I myself had tried to get him to have contact with her many times then my husband tried too he actually contacted her dad and said kids need both parents and ur missing out on that beautiful smart funny little girl but he wasn't interested so my man told him know what I will bring that lassie up dont come knocking the door wen u decide its time to be a parent her mum has done it from day 1 u have had many chances. He tried wen she was 13 but my lassie wasn't interested even tho we told her to give it a go I've never bad mouthed him to my daughter never said anything against him even tho I hate him. Sorry I know this isn't therapy lol but point of my story is fkn get to know someone b4 introducing to ur kids also don't bad mouth the other parent especially one that is in his kids lives. Sorry I'm a pain in the ass with my life stories in here but I just don't understand some ppl
That Howat comment there is a kick 7n the teeth to the guy who have her her 2 babies. I really hope her kids never see that. Probably written by Cole to be honest. If not then Abbies a bleep. I went through a horrendous few years with my kids dad. Used to hate him til I realised my kids are an extension of that realtiinship and if I hate him or bring him down then I'm doing same to my kids. They are his blood. So Cole n Abbie maybe u should leave your digs to kids dad somewhere else. Before those 2 kids start to hate u. Then again maybe that's Coles intention. Then she has her perfect family of 3.

• Heart
I’ve a few friends who are gay, and from what I can gather, lesbians are notorious for jumping full on into very serious relationships, moving in, marriage, the works.
An IVF baby is the ultimate lesbian relationship achievement.
They’ve “arrived” once they’ve artificially made a baby to prove how serious and in love they are and just as good as any heterosexual couple.
(Which gay couples are of course, on the whole) From experience, it mostly starts to wrong for them about the time the kid is 1. They move into the next thing as they tend to get bored. It’s almost like people like Cole/Abbie aren’t content unless they have something to fight for. They can’t just have a quiet life and get on with it.

I’ve said this before, but Cole and Abbie are playing at house. Simple as that really.

Regards that comment about how quickly they moved in together etc, Isn’t it awful what Cole said about her previous relationships!? that she’s wasted years on before Abbie.
I’m sure the ex girlfriends are absolutely made up to hear what she thought of their whole relationships, that they were a waste of time for Cole. How mean is she!?

If I could dislike her any more, she’s just gone down in my estimation again, and I didn’t think that was possible.

She’s so immature, clearly mean (just under the surface, she tried to hide it but it’s always right there) she’s an embarrassment.

Your private life should be just that. Private.
Grow up

• Heart
That Howat comment there is a kick 7n the teeth to the guy who have her her 2 babies. I really hope her kids never see that. Probably written by Cole to be honest. If not then Abbies a bleep. I went through a horrendous few years with my kids dad. Used to hate him til I realised my kids are an extension of that realtiinship and if I hate him or bring him down then I'm doing same to my kids. They are his blood. So Cole n Abbie maybe u should leave your digs to kids dad somewhere else. Before those 2 kids start to hate u. Then again maybe that's Coles intention. Then she has her perfect family of 3.
I read that comment wrong lol I read it as Abbies 🙈🙈🙈 teach me not to wear my glasses when reading. Sorry 😂😂

Does Cole have children already, or are they Abbies?
Abbies kids

• Heart
  • Haha
That might be why Cole is so crazily excited.
I get why she’s excited.
It is an exciting life event, and she’s allegedly repulsed by the thought of being pregnant herself, so they chances of her having a biological child were slim to say the least.
So it’s not surprising she’s pissing her pants with excitement

Reactions: 4
I am so glad I've found you guys! I keep seeing these two on my fyp and I want to gouge my eyes out whenever I see them.

I actually don't know who is who but the short one is just creepy and I can't even put my finger on why. She's just too... Clingy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am so glad I've found you guys! I keep seeing these two on my fyp and I want to gouge my eyes out whenever I see them.

I actually don't know who is who but the short one is just creepy and I can't even put my finger on why. She's just too... Clingy!
Welcome aboard lovely 🤣 the short one is cole and yes she practically sits on abbies knee wen they are on a live and just generally clingy it's pathetic. my man would get gubbed if he was constantly touching me and wanting to be near near me. we all need our own space.

Reactions: 7

Welcome!!
Your opinion is the general consensus here.
Cole (short one) is controlling and manipulative and seriously creepy you’re right.
It’s only a matter of time until she’s being rude about Abbie like she is about her ex’s
She’s not very nice

Welcome! You are in good company!

Is it not today they find out if the baby is getting induced? No doubt before Christmas if Cole has her say!

What the hell? Moving in after a week??? Even if you don’t have kids that’s bizarre. When you do thats all kinds of wrong!

Your Husband sounds lovely @Cherylseery. There are some terrific step parents out there. (I have one) Cole is not one.

• Heart
Welcome! You are in good company!

Is it not today they find out if the baby is getting induced? No doubt before Christmas if Cole has her say!
It is today yes.
If they induce her I will be amazed.
You only induce if there’s a medical issue with the pregnancy continuing. If there’s an emergency with the pregnancy continuing, then you have a c-section.
I can’t see any reason why they would do either, unless there’s something Cole/Abbie is keeping secret from their devoted fans? I just can’t see that happening!!! Can you?
Being 10lb a is not reason to induce by the way…..

Reactions: 3
It is today yes.
You only induce if there’s a medical issue with the pregnancy continuing. If there’s an emergency with the pregnancy continuing, then you have a c-section.
I can’t see any reason why they would do either, unless there’s something Cole/Abbie is keeping secret from their devoted fans? I just can’t see that happening!!! Can you?
No my sister wasn't even offered it and my nephew was a big baby and my sister a wee toaty thing. She stands at about 4 11' . Wonder if Cole will be allowed at the appointment? I'm sure we will all find out very soon. I for 1 have cancelled all my afternoon appointments and kept it clear just to wait on the news. 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is today yes.
The thing I have they have lied about is the due date. Probably so they can spin the narrative it was an emergency and it was super Dramatic!

@Tiredgranny72 will be standing outside the hospital awaiting news :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
No my sister wasn't even offered it and my nephew was a big baby and my sister a wee toaty thing. She stands at about 4 11' . Wonder if Cole will be allowed at the appointment? I'm sure we will all find out very soon. I for 1 have cancelled all my afternoon appointments and kept it clear just to wait on the news. 😂😂😂.
I have too.
I literally can’t sleep or eat, and I’ve told my family that if I haven’t had an update by tomorrow evening, then I’m getting in my car and driving the 365 miles to Dumfries, finding their house and camping out till they tell me

• Haha
The thing I have they have lied about is the due date. Probably so they can spin the narrative it was an emergency and it was super Dramatic!

@Tiredgranny72 will be standing outside the hospital awaiting news :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'll get the camera crew together and do some live reporting 😂😂 Better get my hair done. I'm gonna be famous 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.