Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I have they have lied about is the due date. Probably so they can spin the narrative it was an emergency and it was super Dramatic!

@Tiredgranny72 will be standing outside the hospital awaiting news :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They’re both full of tit aren’t they.
They’ve said from really early on they had a “feeling” he’ll be early. No parent had a feeling about the delivery date unless they know something we don’t. You can’t just tell at 12 weeks that a baby will be early!? How stupid do they think people are!?!? Lol
I think it’s hilarious.
They are value for money entertainment wise if nothing else, purely because we are all laughing at their stupidity.
Thank you cabbie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this actually real 😳 moved in after a week. Holy tit! My now husband has known my daughter her whole life me n him were good friends my daughter was 2 wen me n him actually started going out but never let him be introduced to my daughter as my partner until a year later then we started spending time together us 3 to make sure my daughter would be fine with him having in our lives wasn't till after her 4th birthday I let him move in. By then my daughter had asked him if he would be her daddy I was shocked I was in the kitchen making dinner and he came in panicked not knowing what to say lol he absolutely adored her tho but I said look just tell her it's up to her what she calls u,didn't want it being forced. He told her that day he will always be there no matter what and she can call him his name or whatever she wanted her bio dad wasn't interested even tho I myself had tried to get him to have contact with her many times then my husband tried too he actually contacted her dad and said kids need both parents and ur missing out on that beautiful smart funny little girl but he wasn't interested so my man told him know what I will bring that lassie up dont come knocking the door wen u decide its time to be a parent her mum has done it from day 1 u have had many chances. He tried wen she was 13 but my lassie wasn't interested even tho we told her to give it a go I've never bad mouthed him to my daughter never said anything against him even tho I hate him. Sorry I know this isn't therapy lol but point of my story is fkn get to know someone b4 introducing to ur kids also don't bad mouth the other parent especially one that is in his kids lives. Sorry I'm a pain in the ass with my life stories in here but I just don't understand some ppl
Aye how many relationship though cole or making out you was in a relationship ship and ditch them like tit coz you were making your movie with abbie behind folks back

2 quiet days no post apart from the live the other night.... all is quiet in the howat household they say quiet before a storm or should i say the hospital trip is due and update aswell as today or tomorrow we should find out when this baby will make an appearance or less cole has had something to do with baby here early but update will soon be shared

And this is how they treat people trolls or not shouldn't be treating people like that they dont like getting spoken to like crap.... and how could you see them the other day if cole was still in isolation 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Aye how many relationship though cole or making out you was in a relationship ship and ditch them like tit coz you were making your movie with abbie behind folks back

2 quiet days no post apart from the live the other night.... all is quiet in the howat household they say quiet before a storm or should i say the hospital trip is due and update aswell as today or tomorrow we should find out when this baby will make an appearance or less cole has had something to do with baby here early but update will soon be shared

And this is how they treat people trolls or not shouldn't be treating people like that they dont like getting spoken to like crap.... and how could you see them the other day if cole was still in isolation 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I genuinely hope prince howat is overdue.

They said past few weeks that they find out on Christmas eve which is the 24th. I think you need to remember your lucky your pregnancy has been a success what about the millions of people trying to have a child your not educating anyone about 2 woman having a baby god kids at primary school are learning about sex education so yeah they possibly would have questions but yous are not educating anyone apart from yourselfs you and you still need a man to be apart of your journey not seeing a thanks to the donor for playing his part . Your ment to be doctors to you teaching kids how to inject a needle into people teaching children that is ok to play with a sex toy and dont give a tit teaching people how to be a bully teaching other people how to control people.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
There’s definitely something going down.
They usually post some shite every single day, but there’s been more compilations and drafts posted recently.
They are up to something and they’re so transparent.

Regards the rudeness to the people on social media, there’s just no need is there. Why don’t they focus on the little amazing fans and ignore the people who see through them.
Answering them just gives them air time
Again, morons

Reactions: 2
I genuinely hope prince howat is overdue.
They were asked a question the other night on live would you prefer baby born on Christmas day or new-year and cole went well her exs birthday on 31st so defo not new year. Abbie went i definitely dobt want baby on the 31st as thats the kids dads birthday and kids spend that day with there dad. Well karma i hope he is born to i would laugh 🤣🤣 but cole will try anything or say anything to get baby out before it

They said past few weeks that they find out on Christmas eve which is the 24th. I think you need to remember your lucky your pregnancy has been a success what about the millions of people trying to have a child your not educating anyone about 2 woman having a baby god kids at primary school are learning about sex education so yeah they possibly would have questions but yous are not educating anyone apart from yourselfs you and you still need a man to be apart of your journey not seeing a thanks to the donor for playing his part . Your ment to be doctors to you teaching kids how to inject a needle into people teaching children that is ok to play with a sex toy and dont give a tit teaching people how to be a bully teaching other people how to control people.
Absolutely right. Hear hear.
They’re not trying to help anyone but themselves, but it salves their conscience to pretend they’re trying to help others.

We can’t all be wrong can we.
These 2 are extremely disliked by genuine and intelligent people. I’d hate to be them. Their whole lives are on display and so will their whole break up be on display .

Cannot WAIT!!!

They were asked a question the other night on live would you prefer baby born on Christmas day or new-year and cole went well her exs birthday on 31st so defo not new year. Abbie went i definitely dobt want baby on the 31st as thats the kids dads birthday and kids spend that day with there dad. Well karma i hope he is born to i would laugh 🤣🤣 but cole will try anything or say anything to get baby out before it
According to Cole, all her ex’s did was waste her time till she met Abbie, why would she care if her precious is born on the same birthday as an ex? According to her someone so irrelevant

Why does she hate the kids dad? Is it cos she's brainwashed by Cole to hate him? I mean is there any solid reason to? If she broke the family up with wee ankle biter has she any reason to? I suppose if someone can break your realtionship it wasn't that strong to start with though? If she was the 1 cheating then she has no right to hate him.

Why is exes bdays etc even crossing their mind 🤔strange ppl. Many people in the world share the same bday with Jimmy Savile im sure they are hardly fkn bothered. Who cares. If my child was being born I couldn't care less when as long as they are healthy and happy I wouldn't sit and think fk it's so and so's bday today. Bet u anyways cole would love that baby to be born on kids dads bday cause we all know she can't stand him mainly cause he has a penis which has been inside her wife 🤣 sorry for my crassness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she hate the kids dad? Is it cos she's brainwashed by Cole to hate him? I mean is there any solid reason to? If she broke the family up with wee ankle biter has she any reason to? I suppose if someone can break your realtionship it wasn't that strong to start with though? If she was the 1 cheating then she has no right to hate him.
For the children sake she should never hate the dad.
Unless he’s abusive, but even then, hate is very destructive. To everyone.
Abbie’s children deserve better than knowing their mum hates their dad and Cole hates their dad. They should think about what that destructive mindset is doing to Abbie’s kids. But they only think about themselves . don’t they
They are simply unpleasant and selfish people

Reactions: 5
Welcome! You are in good company!

Is it not today they find out if the baby is getting induced? No doubt before Christmas if Cole has her say!

What the hell? Moving in after a week??? Even if you don’t have kids that’s bizarre. When you do thats all kinds of wrong!

Your Husband sounds lovely @Cherylseery. There are some terrific step parents out there. (I have one) Cole is not one.
Aw thank you so much my husband is a great guy has his faults like we all do but he's an amazing dad to our kids and a brill husband if we were ever to divorce he would always take care of the kids and I would never stop him seeing them but we have a great marriage so no divorce on the cards yet 🤣 Cole will certainly run off with Prince howat if they were to divorce

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw thank you so much my husband is a great guy has his faults like we all do but he's an amazing dad to our kids and a brill husband if we were ever to divorce he would always take care of the kids and I would never stop him seeing them but we have a great marriage so no divorce on the cards yet 🤣 Cole will certainly run off with Prince howat if they were to divorce
Well, he is HER biological
Child after all. Abbie won’t get a look in

• Haha
Lol. My husband just asked me if the saviour had been born yet, no clue what he was talking about so he had to explain he’s on about this baby! 😅

I’m guessing the radio silence means one of a few possibilities.
She’s either in labour, (unlikely, unless Cole’s been insisting on doing that bump lifting thing), crying because they WONT induce her early, crying because they WILL induce her early, or she’ll probably make out she’s petrified because he’s such a massive baby and she’s so petite in the pelvis etc…….Cole might be having a breakdown, their covid has come back with a vengeance, or quite possibly, ALL of the above 😂

• Haha
So does she get induced tomorrow or today or whatever date they make up next, just find out when she’s getting induced? They do know even when you get induced labour could take daysss. The baby might not come on the day she’s induced 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

I remember asking Abbie and Cole why when the children go to there dads doesn’t she ring them? She she tells me that’s just what they do so when they go to their dads for one week to week three weeks they don’t talk to the kids for that one week to week three weeks which I think is ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I remember asking Abbie and Cole why when the children go to there dads doesn’t she ring them? She she tells me that’s just what they do so when they go to their dads for one week to week three weeks they don’t talk to the kids for that one week to week three weeks which I think is ridiculous.
I never realised that. A week I can see but for 3? Na I couldn't think of that. Ffs that's weird to me!

These kids are stuck in middle of this. Someone needs to be an actual adult and say enough is enough and these kids deserve better.

I never realised that. A week I can see but for 3? Na I couldn't think of that. Ffs that's weird to me!

These kids are stuck in middle of this. Someone needs to be an actual adult and say enough is enough and these kids deserve better.
Yeah something on alive I watched months and months back when I liked them, Abby said something and I said what you don’t speak to them on there that does and she said no no matter whenever they’re at their dads they don’t speak to the kids and when the kids are with Abby that doesn’t ring them

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.