Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does like it evan at work when abbie was getting attention and men flirting with her wifey cole scared to incase abbie goes back to with a man she thinks she knows everything that another one of jobs that needs to be put on her cv with everything else

So after the post about the doctor saod bedrest

Is this bed rest 35+2 nah so the hospital trip was a load of tit basically coz if i was in pain thinking my baby is on it way i would not be dancing like a monkey🤣🤣 mean did they forget that she was in hospital.... or its it just a case of howat lies... this is more frustrating thay borris having wine and cheese in lockdown & party 🥳

Yesterday post she was 34 weeks today she 35+2 mean not being funny was it was only Saturday she was 34 weeks so have i missed a week ? So this Saturday she would be 35 weeks mean its been a while since i was pregnant like my oldest is coming 33 and i have grand kids and never seen a week gan past so quick
There's that Howat counting again 😂😂last week she said she was 6 day's in bed yet was photographed in Coles brothers house couple days before, its getting comical now. The kids must count better than her

Reactions: 5
There's that Howat counting again 😂😂last week she said she was 6 day's in bed yet was photographed in Coles brothers house couple days before, its getting comical now. The kids must count better than her
I thought my math was bad :ROFLMAO:
Maybe the followers can have a whip round and get her a calculator for Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they really thought there was any risk of baby being born at 35 weeks they wouldn’t have sent her home. If it’s so likely to happen that she needs to be on bed rest, she’d have been admitted for observation.

Never heard so much tit out of her mouth just now bout lockdown and being jagged omg cole you broken covid rules anyway so why u moaning U got reported for sharing a facemask with another person from a different household you were not listing to the rules for ppe as you moaned a bout you jumper covid in clients hair you were car sharing with different household you went shopping to carilse glasgow for no reason and you recently were working in you tit hole of a barbers with out facemask

Cole trying to see she looks its this woman from tiktok bull tit cole take beer glasses off she looks like this joker of a clown 🤣🤣🤣

Omg working with YouTube havent heard that before 🤣🤣 again with a lie they told everyone with YouTube months ago it was that at end of summer there ment to start few weeks back but covid bull tit

Dr howat trying to diagnosed herself of having traits basically i wouldn't go down that road abbie love your going to upset a lot of people

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
GUYS.
Did anyone know Abbie is pregnant?! They haven't mentioned it much at all. Completely passed me by...😶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Was Cole whining about lockdown? In what senses? She says come January She’s out a job. How much mat leave is she taking??

Was Cole whining about lockdown? In what senses? She says come January She’s out a job. How much mat leave is she taking??
Probably same amount of time as Abbie, if we think for 1 minute she's leaving Abbie with her son we are sadly mistaken. Unless Abbie goes back N Cole stays with her boy 🥴🥴. If both aren't working the fans better get their hands in their pockets and start gifting etc. It's only fair. Right after Xmas too 🤔

They weren't moaning about lockdown wen they could claim all the self employed grants which I know ppl who got thousands.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They must be raking in a fair amount to have both of them off. How long is mat leave now? Six months or a year? Cause Cole definitely does not need that long off! What does she have to recover from? Holding the selfie stick? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right guys the whole thing confuses me, so is the baby BIOLOGICALLY Cole’s? Abbie is carrying it? It confuses me how Abbie is growing this life inside her that technically isn’t biologically hers, it really baffles me, quite amazing really how IVF works but oh god yeah, Cole will just see it as her baby 100%

Right guys the whole thing confuses me, so is the baby BIOLOGICALLY Cole’s? Abbie is carrying it? It confuses me how Abbie is growing this life inside her that technically isn’t biologically hers, it really baffles me, quite amazing really how IVF works but oh god yeah, Cole will just see it as her baby 100%
It's Coles egg with donated sperm. So yes technically abbies still having another man's baby 😂😂😂. Sorry couldn't resist. Yes Coles egg. Abbie really just a surrogate. But will be mum and on birth certificate.

Reactions: 4
It's Coles egg with donated sperm. So yes technically abbies still having another man's baby 😂😂😂. Sorry couldn't resist. Yes Coles egg. Abbie really just a surrogate. But will be mum and on birth certificate.
Plot twist, Cole sneaks out and gets the baby registered while Abbies taking a nap 😂

• Haha
Plot twist, Cole sneaks out and gets the baby registered while Abbies taking a nap 😂
No matter how much Cole will deny this, she 100% considers prince howat HER son, and hers only. Abbie is a rent a womb, who she loves at the moment, but when the love goes, prince howat stays with Cole, and Abbie can skip off into the sunset with her new man and her 2 kids. The poor children

• Heart
Yes Cole considers pregnancy disgusting. I think she just wants to be able to say look my wife carried my baby too!

They must be raking in a fair amount to have both of them off. How long is mat leave now? Six months or a year? Cause Cole definitely does not need that long off! What does she have to recover from? Holding the selfie stick? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
In England Statutory Maternity is 6 weeks at 90% pay and then 33weeks at around £150 a week. You can legally take a full year off but the last 13 weeks are unpaid. It is up to your employer if they want to pay you over and above that. Guess who is on maternity leave 🙋‍♀️.

But yeah. I suppose it is their business so it depends if they are employed by the barbers and paying PAYE...they can also write their own policy 🤣

• Heart
Whatever will they have to moan about when little prince is here? 🤔

Will it be poor us we have 3 kids to look after, struggles to entertain different ages of kids, plenty drama hospital visitsThey won’t be able to just drop this child off at dads for the weekend so there will be a child around their ankles at all times! With a bit of luck they won’t be popping up on folks FYP much!

wonder if they will take shared parental leave or if lazy arse will demand she needs a full year off to herself!!!!

I bet the covid grants were spent on getting little prince Howat into Abbie’s uterus then we are paying again through our taxes to fund her statutory maternity pay!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.