Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See this is how u spot a bought follower they comment random shite on ur vids 🤣 true btw I mind looking up on Google can u buy followers and it told me how to do it and can also get so many for free by downloading certain things also said to spot bought followers they will post random things on ur vids 🤣 fkn clowns
Sorry pic didn't post hold on

See the

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
See this is how u spot a bought follower they comment random shite on ur vids 🤣 true btw I mind looking up on Google can u buy followers and it told me how to do it and can also get so many for free by downloading certain things also said to spot bought followers they will post random things on ur vids 🤣 fkn clowns
Caught red handed 🤣🤣 but people to listen to lies haha

Reactions: 3
She thinks she's slick. Wee runt. Probably took a loss on the gambling an wanting to snap back so she looks tough. 👊👊
Paddy power strikes again anyone watch the 2 mil live she was shitting her self to drink and turned round and used og i have anxiety now like she said it in a taken the mic let me remind people what you said in a video one day you suffered bad anxiety and what ever else here you ya wee ratboy runt of the litter you never suffered jack tit i known you to well like them crappy tattoo of random things on your leg you decided to get lost soul on your hands just a wee reminder cole practice before you speak best laugh i got with them some said are you famous you replied no were not famous love your desperate to become something you ain't the desperation is running out your mouth with the tit you talk

Reactions: 5
Just firing this one out there not sure if it will be but I am saying baby’s name could be ted or teddy!!

• Haha
Well ill no
Just firing this one out there not sure if it will be but I am saying baby’s name could be ted or teddy!!
Well I'll not be accepting that lol my 7 year old is called teddy lol and I think they will be ragin the smithys used the name b4 them lol well I used it b4 the lot of yeez so piss off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do these 2 only do charity when they're the main names? Never seen them helping with some others when they weren't star attraction. Just a genuine question.

Reactions: 2
Yeah but is the rats grandad not called ted or summit? I wouldn’t believe out them pair tell you. 🤣🤣
Yeah it was 🤣🤣 wait for my next post 🤣🤣

Do these 2 only do charity when they're the main names? Never seen them helping with some others when they weren't star attraction. Just a genuine question.
Yeah just to get more followers to no dought that live last night was fake ratboy didnt like being put on the spot 🤣🤣

Thats talking shite just wanted people to say nice thing getting the emotional sympathy post coz abbie gets poor abbie sympathy 🤣🤣
She has to stay relevant. I mean we have to remember she's a medical marvel. 1st to ever donate eggs to get someone pregnant. We all must revel in the delight of these 2 angels that walk God's earth. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This made me chuckle for someone who only eats domino's doing very well muching on a mini cupcake 🤣🤣 and i know they love to share everything but do they need to tell stangers she on her period 🤮🤮🤮 and see the videos holding that bump like its going to drop she doing very well 2 days in a row new videos posted. She says its a struggle to stand coz of spd and has trouble walking and getting in and out of the car but jeez she doing very well lets give her the application that she really need well dobe for getting up and no being a lazy 🐄

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.