Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just Ratboy being Ratboy. She would love someone to confront her on the train and tell her she’s being inappropriate or to STFU. She would thrive on the attention.

Reactions: 4
New to this thread - watching them on uk catfish and was thinking this .. anything to get on tv
Does anyone actual know them.on here. They will do anything imo to get on tv. That's just my opinion.

Reactions: 2
It gets me irrationally annoyed when they (Cole) says they’re getting the embryo “implanted”. No it’s getting transferred into the womb space and it’s only if the womb lining is receptive and the embryo is developing properly that it will physically implant in the lining after a few days. It would be great if clinics could physically implant it in the lining then all IVF transfers would be a 100% success rate.

I’m being pedantic but it annoys me :m
I felt the same annoyance when they were saying that this baby would be Hudsons twin so they would have twins. The definition of twins is "two children born at the same birth" not made during the same cycle, they have to be born at the same time. Its such a little thing but as mother of twins that had a difficult pregnancy purely because it was twins, it's very annoying (it could also because it's coming from these two attention seekers 😂)

Reactions: 8
Abbie on show for her boobs again just a little lower give people a show of your boobs 4 days togo for tranfer see the amount if times she plays with that hair like look at me wont be long till she tries to take the attention of abbie again as it has to be about her

Abbie behaviour has changed in the past few lives has anyone else noticed this ? More stand off ish least this covers ratboys teeth
---
You can find it on company’s house, I expected more tbh.
Another member on here im sure @foxfamscam uploaded either on this thread or the last about how much they spend on followers ect but they have to have so many followers on a weakly/monthly views likes n they get money from stars sent ect via Facebook n they dont do much on tiktok anymore as its not bringing in the money for them

Attachments

Are they quite bold around Dumfries filming themselves or do they try and do it without being spotted? Can’t imagine some of the folk in that town tolerating their nonsense!

They want to be seen but most of us pretend we don’t see them, it’s only 10year old girls that get excited when they see them!

Reactions: 5
The video wheee they did the pregnancy test before Hudson came up on my FYP and it really irritated me that although it was also Abbie who was the pregnant one, Cole was so emotional the video became about her. Honestly can’t stand her, every video she seems to be the focus or in control

Reactions: 7
This makes no sense. If they didn’t tell anyone the name of their son and it got out then really they’d be looking at any medical professionals there when he was born. You’d report that surely? Otherwise if they didn’t tell any family/friends it couldn’t possibly leak? Also LOL at the valuing their family’s privacy…they put their whole life online FFS!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
It’s not like the press are there waiting for an exclusive is it? They really are desperate to be important aren’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Respect your privacy? You vlog every single detail of your life you wankers ! Oi ratboy....I thought the lodge guys were bad but you are despicable

Reactions: 7
Oh no Hudson's name was leaked. Who the duck are you? Madonna?
It just meant McRatty didn't have the chance to make the name reveal about herself, and post an eargly awaited name video where she's bouncing about with the baby to some tit song, and Abbie is in the background like a stage prop. She might as well put on a tree costume at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It just meant McRatty didn't have the chance to make the name reveal about herself, and post an eargly awaited name video where she's bouncing about with the baby to some tit song, and Abbie is in the background like a stage prop. She might as well put on a tree costume at this point.
I haven't followed these 2 for long but to me Cole always seems very passive aggressive and Abbie comes across as very unsure of herself when Cole is around, constantly looking at her for validation, as if she's afraid she will say the "wrong" thing.

Reactions: 6
That’s it exactly. Ratboy couldn’t turn it into ‘The Cole Show’, she’ll still have it all planned out for this one.

How many pallets can these 2 go through. In days where we have enough stuff and need to stop the amount going to landfill. Yes they say they’ll donate stuff but it’s still more stuff and they’re not doing this to be kind - they’re doing this for their own benefit and for the PR.

These two keep popping up on my for you page as I’m going through ivf and they post so much pointless stuff and updates with no actual update. They practically tell us whenever they go to the toilet. Just dragging it all out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.