Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie acting like that baby item was a sign when we clearly watched Cole go down to the warehouse have a quick look through the pallets, see the baby thing at the very top of the pallet and choose that pallet 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Cannot stand these 2. Used to like Abbie, I feel they are fleecing vulnerable people then rubbing it in their faces with all these holidays and fancy big house etc. The pallets drive me mad cos they ain't cheap and are probably flogging what they don't want. They type of people who would see their own families go without. Or if they helped you would either broadcast it or ask for it back within a week. Pair of slimy snakes

Reactions: 8
Why is abbie saying she's having pregnancy symptoms when it's only 7 days since the transfer? Surely you don't feel pregnant after a week?

Why is abbie saying she's having pregnancy symptoms when it's only 7 days since the transfer? Surely you don't feel pregnant after a week?
Yeah but she knows . Then translate that into we are doing a update every day even though there is nothing to update on, so I'll just say I feel pregnant.

Reactions: 7
Yeah but she knows . Then translate that into we are doing a update every day even though there is nothing to update on, so I'll just say I feel pregnant.
And all the Facebook old bats lap it up.

Reactions: 5
Sad when your that boring and have no content that you resort to having another kid. Older 2 pushed further out? What they going to do when money dries up and they're living off wages again. Will big house go? Will they be humbled? doubt it. They will blame people for not putting enough in their pockets

The progesterone meds you get post transfer imitate pregnancy symptoms, but she’d know that 🥴

I’ve gone from liking these two to cannot stand. I enjoyed their content when pregnant with Hudson & finding out they were pregnant, it was more natural, now it’s all for tik tok and likes. Abbie sitting in the bathroom, with the pregnancy test and recording herself, ick!!! I’m sure people who go through IVF or fertility issues or just trying to conceive fee like this & want to test early, but who records it and puts it on tik tok. It’s just cringe now..

Reactions: 9
I think she’s had some symptoms of not being pregnant to be honest hence the video saying they are going silent for a few days and Cole’s crocodile tears!
---
Also I love the way they say they will keep all their fans involved. Daily updates. Then when it suits it’s Piss off we’re not telling you anything! But won’t leave it too long as they want the fans money coming in still!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have a link to the house they bought please? Fancy a nosy.

Reactions: 3
It’s day 3 sinde ivf transfer… with Hudson I felt like this at day 8

it’s day 4 since ivf transfer… trying to stay positive with Hudson i knew I was pregnant as soon as I couldn’t stomach tea

it’s day 5 since ivf transfer…

Why don’t you two transfer the duck off?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If someone knows how to make a thread would be much appreciated if you could yse the title cole and abbie no 10 i cant make theards on here and if possible tag people on from here and we will tag others there a rumour but i need to find if its true or not but yes they have still been on social media dont listen to crap they have posted on Instagram

Reactions: 2
Dont worry cole the camera still on record imagine looking more at the camera than feeling disappointed about the pregnancy test and trying to comfort abbie just to get a few extra pennies
god these 2 are horrible, rat boy is so obsessed with itself and how much money it can make 🤬

Reactions: 6
They look like they have eating disorders. They are so gaunt and sick looking. That post above, just sums them up. Attention seeking bampots. Got to keep the money rolling in somehow.

They look like they have eating disorders. They are so gaunt and sick looking. That post above, just sums them up. Attention seeking bampots. Got to keep the money rolling in somehow.
Cocaine disorder more like!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.