Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it suits her narrative.
Thats true she hate being called a man but can accept being called Tomboy she hates people asking her if she is a man she dresses and acts like a man ive said it before im not taken it out on people who feel comfortable in what there dress good on them but when she criticises others for calling her a man people might not know her and automatically think she a man due to the appearance and her way of acting sorry if that does sound rude but the facts are true there many videos of her and her problems if being a tomboy
---
Have you seen the post about their baby being someone else's biological son. Wth
Its on there ivf update post
---
Cole i will defo name drop haha big bad cole to scared to name drop the name then give it the big i am bla bla bla then go yeah this person might suffer mental health problems then abbie goes after what i seen she defo has mental health. So for 2 people saying that did they not say they suffer from anxiety and depression in the past but ok to stand in turkey and dis someone on there mental health they lie bout there mental health every day and not one person pulls them up on it but tattle will say the truth
---
Evan hudson had enough of his mum mum lies i would be tae

Attachments

Last edited:
Is Cole trans? I thought she was a butch lesbian? She likes to regularly post about being misgendered in public toilets doesn’t she?
I was taking the piss, coz of the whole “I’m not a man!”

Reactions: 3
I smell💩 with the stolen embryos story. All made up to get shares and likes on the live . Also why did cole have to put on her sunglasses was that so we can't see her eyes and tell that she's made this all up. Yes cole we don't believe your story

Reactions: 7
Someone has apparently done a post on sm saying that h is actually their child and not c&a .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I read it and it’s some absolute nutter from Australia who needs mental health help asap. She’s accusing all kinds of people of stealing her embryos

Reactions: 3
I read it and it’s some absolute nutter from Australia who needs mental health help asap. She’s accusing all kinds of people of stealing her embryos
But of course they two head cases will give it air time for content.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.