Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actual know them.on here. They will do anything imo to get on tv. That's just my opinion.

Reactions: 4
They were in my hotel whilst out in Turkey saw them numerous times! Abby seems quite always following that other one about! Strutting about like she owned the place was a brass neck tbh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought cole suffered from anxiety & was shy & she walks with head down. what a joke in my personal opinion, I am not a fan of them either. the money they are making through subs & all there online platforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If you know you know

Credit to the hangover film 🤣
---
Does anyone actual know them.on here. They will do anything imo to get on tv. That's just my opinion.
There a few including me cole especially 🤣
---
I thought cole suffered from anxiety & was shy & she walks with head down. what a joke in my personal opinion, I am not a fan of them either. the money they are making through subs & all there online platforms.
Bad anxiety yeah she talks crap she told her followers that she cant walk about the town she had the head down thats lies if you watch videos of them in dumfries town centre and she walks into costa the shopping centre and tesco tkmax next morrisons ect she lies and people belive it like mystery tattoo of a palm tree mean what ! And getting the back of the neck tattoo cole got saying ' im hers ' then didn't tske her long to buy a sit on lawnmower for the garden

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Omfg I think she wants to be a boy more than she let's on 😬
I bet it was horrible seeing them on holiday. I'd of been avoiding them to not end up in the background of their videos.

It gets me irrationally annoyed when they (Cole) says they’re getting the embryo “implanted”. No it’s getting transferred into the womb space and it’s only if the womb lining is receptive and the embryo is developing properly that it will physically implant in the lining after a few days. It would be great if clinics could physically implant it in the lining then all IVF transfers would be a 100% success rate.

I’m being pedantic but it annoys me :m

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t give them the air time, but more so so I can’t stand listening to them. I take it it’s Coles egg again? Of course it is.

I wouldn’t give them the air time, but more so so I can’t stand listening to them. I take it it’s Coles egg again? Of course it is.
Yeah it was from the egg retrieval before, I think they got 3 embryos then so Hudson and 2 were frozen for later use I’m sure.

I thought that aswell. She's stuffed it!! Not sure if Abbie was impressed my aunt flo 🤔
Yeah i got that impression aswell you know this will go on till she on her period and that video of abbie cutting down a tree mean of she not showing off her fake titts on every live of video now she shows every one she doesn't wear aunt flo pants mean that was for sure for the camera see their though clothes cole bad anxiety makes me wonder how she can be on a live with her 9k followers on her live mean my anxiety would be hay wire. Mean ive said it before she lies and belives her own lies she does things so she thinks people will give her these comments on how great she is she wants an ego boost for her image mean she still taken them boost pills for the bedroom i wonder ifnshe explained to kai about them ken since she told him about periods ect

If this doesn't show everyone about the lies she comes out with about mental health and what she does for attention. 2 years ago these pair started using the word mental health problems for example the both have depression anxiety self confidence you think of anything they probably used whatever form of mental health and used it to gain followers and get support and sympathy. Recently cole been using the whole look at me bad anxiety but she clearly and has shown either on holiday live or normal live that her bad anxiety is a load of crap if someone had this much bad anxiety one wouldn't dress up and act like that she called the woman on about the embro a numptyhead someone who is probably suffering mental health and you have this clit dick of a clown gan about wanting people to see her and make it all bout her

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Cole is one of the unfunniest people on social media. How is that Aunt Flo at all funny? Desperate yes, funny no.

Johnny Bravo making a come back still talking about abbie period mean she getting excited coz abbie feeling crabby..

And you know ive never heard so much crap to come out of coles mouth to think a womans cycle comes from her stomach 🤔 mean jhonny bravo mother must of had words wim when he was age 9 about where and how womans gets there cycle or should we ask kai as he a very cleaver kid who knows why his mother cries n stuff so maybe he can help

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I can't bring myself to watch most of their shite content. What is the purpose of Aunt Flo?
Because for me, the timing is strange and very inappropriate 🤔🫣

This aww dear and aunt flo crap not one bit funny
And cole doing a cole obsessed over a period she was this obsessed the 1st time now were seeing cole for who she realy is and im glad everyone getting to see the real nicole howat not this cole howat bigwoman act she need to take that fake act back to turkey market like her fake valentino top
Mean on a train to London talking about abbies period infront of children and other people vlogging about it mean how embarrassing if i were abbie get that ratboy to act like a parent. abbie why didn't you see that red flag she must be sick of it to. And i dont feel sorry for you people warned you of her long time ago

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.