Cole & Abbie #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad that they have lost the baby, most people deal with these things in private. Maybe carry a baby herself to see what it feels like!!! She angers me. So selfish! I feel bad for abbie but just puts up with Cole’s foolishness, for what? A bit of security? It doesn’t seem wise to ask abbie to carry anymore children as this is one of the outcomes, the other puts the mother at risk.

Reactions: 6
They've probably filmed it to get the sympathy gifts because they will have to pay for IVF again as that was the last egg.
Now they know what a struggle and devastating journey IVF is, they can no longer brag like they did before.
Terrible to go through a miscarriage but disgusting to film it 😕

Reactions: 7
I couldn't believe that they filmed that. Yes tell people in a post or something but to even post abbie curled up probably pretending to sleep. Even better still it would have been better to wait till after the scan on Monday rather than people telling them that they were told they had miscarried but they were still pregnant.

Reactions: 3
I’m genuinely sorry for the baby loss. That’s devastating for anyone. But I agree keep it off SM for goodness sake. I did think when they shared it so early it could end in disaster. Feel sorry for the kids who would have been so excited! No doubt that’s not the last of it though: they know it brings in views so they will start the whole IVF process again I think

Reactions: 4
There’s something about Cole that makes me cringe, I find her really unlikeable and she tries way too hard to act like she’s Abbies kids mum aswell. I have no idea what the situation is with their dad but I’m pretty sure they still see him? So I feel it’s really disrespectful to act like he doesn’t exist and that the kids are hers and Abbies. And whilst of course I’m sorry for anyone who goes through a miscarriage, but why put it online? Why cry on the camera? Why film at the hospital? Why film Abbie when she’s apparently sleeping?
They filmed finding out she was pregnant, the kids finding out, Hudson had a big brother vest on… it was just all too soon to be putting it online. I appreciate they put their lives online, but can certain things not be private ffs?

Reactions: 14
There’s something about Cole that makes me cringe, I find her really unlikeable and she tries way too hard to act like she’s Abbies kids mum aswell. I have no idea what the situation is with their dad but I’m pretty sure they still see him? So I feel it’s really disrespectful to act like he doesn’t exist and that the kids are hers and Abbies. And whilst of course I’m sorry for anyone who goes through a miscarriage, but why put it online? Why cry on the camera? Why film at the hospital? Why film Abbie when she’s apparently sleeping?
They filmed finding out she was pregnant, the kids finding out, Hudson had a big brother vest on… it was just all too soon to be putting it online. I appreciate they put their lives online, but can certain things not be private ffs?
They can but keeping it private doesn’t get them the views which doesn’t pay the mortgage

Reactions: 8
All for views and ££££. Views were probably going down and money drying up. Got big house and bigger bills now. If wanting anymore need to start from very beginning.

Reactions: 5
Can’t imagine having to tell your kids you’ve lost the baby, can’t believe they prioritise views over waiting until you know it’s safer before telling the children. I’d expect Abbie at least to be wise to it now as she’s had 3 children.

Reactions: 6
Can’t imagine having to tell your kids you’ve lost the baby, can’t believe they prioritise views over waiting until you know it’s safer before telling the children. I’d expect Abbie at least to be wise to it now as she’s had 3 children.
Prioritising views over waiting to tell the kids is awful. I know how it feels to tell a child that you’ve lost a baby, I had to tell 2. Of course they were upset at the time, then years went by without it being mentioned, until one day it came up in conversation when the oldest was 16. She seemed surprised and I asked her did she not remember and said she did, but she had always thought I’d had an abortion. She was 8 when I miscarried so it just goes to show that kids don’t necessarily understand everything. Cole and Abbie must have known there was a good chance it could happen so should never have told the kids so early, and definitely shouldn’t have put it on their social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many videos does cole need to post about the miscarriage? I get it's sad , I've been there more times than anyone ever should have to and I get the awareness thing I never forget my angels and will support awareness til I'm no longer able but I feel cole is making a mockery of the situation for views , I also think if Abbie has already had 3 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy then why did they tell the kids right away why get them excited then put a sadness on them when it was so early? I know there's no safe time in any pregnancy but those poor weans didn't need to know right away , they could have been oblivious to events and be allowed to be kids but then keeping things private doesn't pay the mortgage does it

Reactions: 10
I know it’s each to their own but trying again so soon after a loss (own experience) seems a little damaging to the kids they already have and themselves let everyone greave a little

They've done an Ad for EE 🙄 I
You'd think these companies would do their homework before funding people like this! That's me not renewing all my contracts with EE, will take my business elsewhere.

Reactions: 5
Less than 10 weeks since their loss and they are going thru the ivf again. How the hell do they afford it

• Wow
  • Angry
Surely they aka cole should be giving Abbies body a chance to recover and get her head around the loss not monetising more IVF

Surely they aka cole should be giving Abbies body a chance to recover and get her head around the loss not monetising more IVF
Yip I agree she should give her body time to recover but cole will be pushing abbie into it its really not right, if a man was doing that everyone would be shouting abuse and rightly so! 10 weeks is not a lot of time to grieve the loss. I hope to god they don't tell the kids too soon it's really not fair on them

• Heart
Yip I agree she should give her body time to recover but cole will be pushing abbie into it its really not right, if a man was doing that everyone would be shouting abuse and rightly so! 10 weeks is not a lot of time to grieve the loss. I hope to god they don't tell the kids too soon it's really not fair on them
When I lost my baby we wanted to try again but we waited a bit as it didn't feel right at all trying again so soon. It wouldn't surprise me if somewhere in Abbie doesn't want to try again but cole is pushing it

• Heart
Why doesn’t Cole have a turn and use her own eggs, or is she in denial that she has doesn’t have a Willy?