Cole & Abbie #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The NHS in Scotland as a whole will only pay for ivf if you have no children. Not sure if this includes your partner having children. They are really strict and do background checks before agreeing to proceeded
---
I’m Dumfries and got ivf on the NHS. It’s done by Glasgow royal infirmary. There is also about a year or so wait time if not longer now. Also because Cole refused to carry the baby without a medical reason I’m not sure the nhs would have funding this. As the egg removal also stimulates your body for the implantation. As Abbie has kids she wouldn’t have qualified for anything. Cole might have but she didn’t want to carry.
Also the Clinic at glasgow royal is private, although it’s based in a nhs hospital.
They were accepted onto NHS and were on the waiting list. Because Cole had no biological kids they were eligible.
I can't see it mattering to the medical team who was carrying as they have to do transfer anyway and both have 50/50 parental responsibility to any child born.
They went private because they could afford it. £12k
This time because they have frozen embryos already it was £3k
If this fails. They will be back to paying £12k if they want to continue.
There will be no NHS availability now as they both have biological children.
But the amount of views they get doing their endless box openings they could pay that monthly!!
As a brand ambassador for Bperfect Abbie will have a salary from that alone. I know a similar company that pays their "ambassador" £28k a year. So that in itself is a decent full time pay 🤔
Before all the ad revenue they get from Facebook
They are hardly even active on YouTube and it brings in a couple of grand a month.
They are balling

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So is Abbie pregnant then? They are going to monetise this even more than Hudson because its a grade c 🥴 i think i will need to block them, cannot be arsed with it. Same with that Caitlin & Leah, they think they are the only same sex couple to have had babies 🤷🏻‍♀️

So is Abbie pregnant then? They are going to monetise this even more than Hudson because its a grade c 🥴 i think i will need to block them, cannot be arsed with it. Same with that Caitlin & Leah, they think they are the only same sex couple to have had babies 🤷🏻‍♀️
what does grade c mean?
You just know they’re gonna do the same as Caitlin and Leah and spin the narrative that they’ve had IVF struggles
When they’ve probably got followers who have had loads of rounds of IVF and no baby, or lost babies

Reactions: 1
what does grade c mean?
You just know they’re gonna do the same as Caitlin and Leah and spin the narrative that they’ve had IVF struggles
When they’ve probably got followers who have had loads of rounds of IVF and no baby, or lost babies
It is a lower quality embryo is the long & short of it. They say it is less likely to be a successful implantation than an A.

Soon as i seen that she was pregnant again was an immediate block. They were going under and now engagement has probably shot up. Can't be arsed with Coles smug face thinking she's the queen of tiktok. To me Abbie looks sickly and way too thin.

Soon as i seen that she was pregnant again was an immediate block. They were going under and now engagement has probably shot up. Can't be arsed with Coles smug face thinking she's the queen of tiktok. To me Abbie looks sickly and way too thin.
She is built like the side of a fiver, she looks unwell.

• Haha
She is built like the side of a fiver, she looks unwell.
Stress of living with Cole I imagine. I get stressed just watching her. To me she seems like she thinks she is above everyone else. When she's just a twisted little witch

Why does Cole moan about people mistaking her for a man. When she looks and dresses like one most of the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The older ones didn't look to happy and why would she want to go through that sickness again it was so bad with her last pregnancy. They have a toddler now aswell.

Reactions: 2
Surely the only IVF struggles they have is the lack of penis? If they slept with men I'm sure they'd get pregnant. One thing I can't stand is lesbians calling this an 'IVF journey' when the struggle is them not making babies in the biological way it was intended. That isn't said to offend any same sex couples having real fertility issues. Just hate them acting like it's a struggle when them being lesbians is the reason they can't make babies.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I can’t watch this pair. The little ferret with the short hair gives me the creeps. The dark haired one looks like she needs a good meal. I’ve never seen such a miserable looking woman 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised they let her go ahead with the embryo transfer because of how skinny and unwell she looks. Shame on the clinic who did this because there’s clearly something happening with Abbie’s health to cause the weight loss.

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised they let her go ahead with the embryo transfer because of how skinny and unwell she looks. Shame on the clinic who did this because there’s clearly something happening with Abbie’s health to cause the weight loss.
❄❄❄ The whole family dabble

I was thinking exactly the same she is getting very very skinny. Wonder if she is limiting what she is eating because Cole can't stand certain smells of food? Living on cheese toasties and mcds

I was thinking exactly the same she is getting very very skinny. Wonder if she is limiting what she is eating because Cole can't stand certain smells of food? Living on cheese toasties and mcds
I know your BMI has to be above 18.5 so she’s probably above that for the clinic to have proceeded, she looks tall though so I’m surprised she’d be over that. Or maybe she just looks tall against Cole 😂

Reactions: 4