Cole & Abbie #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go again! Another baby for financial gain. Soppy videos daily! Yawn! Pair of twats:

Reactions: 4
Have u seen that guy who’s calling people out? People give him a name and he looks into them. Someone said cole and abby he said he didn’t know them but would look into it. All the comments were leave them alone, they’re a lovely couple, soooo kind, so so much for charity 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised they let her go ahead with the embryo transfer because of how skinny and unwell she looks. Shame on the clinic who did this because there’s clearly something happening with Abbie’s health to cause the weight loss.
I actually think that might just be genetics rather than being unwell. Her Mum is the exact same for an older woman to still be so skinny is not very common

Reactions: 2
Have u seen that guy who’s calling people out? People give him a name and he looks into them. Someone said cole and abby he said he didn’t know them but would look into it. All the comments were leave them alone, they’re a lovely couple, soooo kind, so so much for charity 🙄
Yeah I saw that yesterday and thought it baffling that so many people thought they were amazing

Reactions: 3
I think they way they're putting posts with crying thumbnails and cryptically sad descriptions is massively click baiting pregnancy loss. It looks like there is a sad announcement and that they've lost the baby at first glance. I find it quite a cynical ploy to get people to click on the link to find out what's going on, only to find nothing is going on and she's just crying for no reason, as is usual for every pregnant person on the planet.

Reactions: 4
Why do people share pregnancy so early gunna be along 9 months 😴 wouldn't even share that early.

Reactions: 5
I think they way they're putting posts with crying thumbnails and cryptically sad descriptions is massively click baiting pregnancy loss. It looks like there is a sad announcement and that they've lost the baby at first glance. I find it quite a cynical ploy to get people to click on the link to find out what's going on, only to find nothing is going on and she's just crying for no reason, as is usual for every pregnant person on the planet.
I agree which can be triggering and frankly it’s disgusting of them.

Reactions: 2
Love to know what the dads thought on them having Cole in their life and saying they’re hers, she grew them. There’s something about her that’s off putting

Reactions: 5
Why on EARTH would you film your partner in the throws of a miscarriage??? I've experienced 2 myself and if my partner filmed me I'd be bleeping raging

• Wow
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell these days nothing is private, everything is content 😔

Reactions: 14
It's those kids I feel sorry for now having to deal with the loss of the baby. I wouldn't wish it on anyone but they told those kids far too early and who the hell records in the middle of a Miscarriage I would be too worried out my mind to pull my phone out and record every reaction

Reactions: 12
I get social media is who they are but ffs, let yourself come to terms with it in private & then come on & talk about it. I have suffered miscarriages & the last thing i would have wanted was a phone in my face recording it. Its a devastating & traumatising thing to go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have never had to feel the pain of suffering a miscarriage and my heart goes out to anyone who has went through it, including Cole & Abbie but if i knew I was going through such a heartbreaking life changing ordeal would I he’ll film it then share it for all to see. I always get the feeling it’s the wee rats idea to do these things

Reactions: 7
I'm so sorry they're going through this, nobody deserves the pain of losing a baby.

But bleeping hell, who films this? A sensitive post explaining the loss to followers would have been enough. No need to share hospital visits and everything else. I've had a miscarriage and it was one of the worst times of my life the last thing I would've wanted was to be filmed for social media. They have sunk to a new low here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Losing my baby was the most horrific thing I have ever been through, if my partner filmed any of it for content the relationship would be over there and then. Thankfully unlike cole he's not a fame hungry ..... But even at that I am sorry they have lost the baby as it's a horrible thing to happen to anyone regardless of their social media presence

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s the fact she takes the time to set the phone and light up first before each segment. I don’t get it and I’m sorry but eat boys acting looked so fake no real at all

Reactions: 3