Cole & Abbie #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in Scotland and i think it's often a postcode area, I know in my area ( North lanarkshire) I don't qualify for ivf , I have secondary infertility issues ....I have a child and I'm forever grateful but cole / abbie wouldn't qualify if their area is the same.
The NHS in Scotland as a whole will only pay for ivf if you have no children. Not sure if this includes your partner having children. They are really strict and do background checks before agreeing to proceeded
---
I’m Dumfries and got ivf on the NHS. It’s done by Glasgow royal infirmary. There is also about a year or so wait time if not longer now. Also because Cole refused to carry the baby without a medical reason I’m not sure the nhs would have funding this. As the egg removal also stimulates your body for the implantation. As Abbie has kids she wouldn’t have qualified for anything. Cole might have but she didn’t want to carry.
Also the Clinic at glasgow royal is private, although it’s based in a nhs hospital.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The NHS in Scotland as a whole will only pay for ivf if you have no children. Not sure if this includes your partner having children. They are really strict and do background checks before agreeing to proceeded
---
I’m Dumfries and got ivf on the NHS. It’s done by Glasgow royal infirmary. There is also about a year or so wait time if not longer now. Also because Cole refused to carry the baby without a medical reason I’m not sure the nhs would have funding this. As the egg removal also stimulates your body for the implantation. As Abbie has kids she wouldn’t have qualified for anything. Cole might have but she didn’t want to carry.
Also the Clinic at glasgow royal is private, although it’s based in a nhs hospital.
Yes this makes sense. It has recently changed in Scotland so couples can access NHS funded even if one has a biological child, but as you say Cole wasn’t carrying so they perhaps wouldn’t have qualified but I’m not sure. Regardless they went private anyway as they attend GCRM rather than GRI.

Reactions: 1
---
Yup this is what I thought but wasn't sure if it was all of scotland etc
Think I originally was responding to a comment, where someone said it was less strict in scotland etc
They definitely wouldn't qualify hence why they are going private.

These 2 scrotes have been popping up as a Facebook suggestion for me in the past week. I’m glad I found this thread as I very quickly noticed something not quite right with Cole.

Reactions: 5
Yup this is what I thought but wasn't sure if it was all of scotland etc
Think I originally was responding to a comment, where someone said it was less strict in scotland etc
They definitely wouldn't qualify hence why they are going private.
They actually do qualify and were on the waiting list for NHS before going private with Hudson. Think they reckoned because they could afford it they didnt need to wait. If this round of IVF fail they can still go back to NHS to try again. Not sure if they have come off the waiting list or not.

Reactions: 2
They now have a child and Abbie has 2. In my area that would be an automatic no and you would need to pay. Only nhs if no children. Sure it differs tho with different health boards.
---
They now have a child and Abbie has 2. In my area that would be an automatic no and you would need to pay. Only nhs if no children. Sure it differs tho with different health boards.
*know

---

*know
yeah of course. Completely forgetting Cole has a child now. At least 1 of them would need to be childless. So NHS defo off cards now. But before Huddddssy boy they did qualify. :)

---

*know
NHS Scotland wide changed the criteria though I’m sure and you can access it even if 1 partner has biological children. I know in England it’s different.

Edited to add apologies I didn’t realise you were referring to them now if they went for NHS funded. You’re right, they don’t qualify for that now. Initially before Hudson they could’ve I believe but they opted for private anyway.

Reactions: 2
They actually do qualify and were on the waiting list for NHS before going private with Hudson. Think they reckoned because they could afford it they didnt need to wait. If this round of IVF fail they can still go back to NHS to try again. Not sure if they have come off the waiting list or not.
Oh I didn't realise this bit makes sense as I'm guessing it's because of cole?
It's so interesting how different health boards operate etc

How on earth do they still qualify for NHS when they each have a biological child?

This pair are so boring. Everything is for the likes. They film even the most private of moments and pretend to be having a deep and meaningful moment. Nothing is private and everything will be shared for a price 😢

Saw them both yesterday at soft play. Abby looks ill and really anxious all the time. While Cole spent most the time attached to her phone. Before cole uploads anything about the toilets I’m sure not one person even gave a double look at her using the female toilets

Reactions: 13
New car, constant mystery pallets or bags. All paid for by TikTok who think they are amazing. I used to like them not now. I genuinely feel for the kids thou.

Reactions: 4
Do they actually do anything apart from mystery boxes and various eBay/temu/Amazon buys? You wonder why their followers think they are amazing. I can’t see any talent in anything they do

Reactions: 6
I really don’t understand why they are so popular. Cole is just super annoying and Abbie seems unwell. Everything looks like an inauthentic act.

Reactions: 6
Nah I aren’t doing this for 10 days. “Day 3 since embryo transfer, I’m feeling emotional, when I 3 days post transfer with Hudson I also felt emotional,well have to wait and see” *grins vacantly*

“Day 4 since embryo transfer, I did a tit today. When I was 4 days post transfer with Hudson I probably also went for a tit. Fingers crossed!” *grins vacantly*

• Haha
Reactions: 17