Cole & Abbie #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t Cole have a turn and use her own eggs, or is she in denial that she has doesn’t have a Willy?
I think it's the whole reciprocal thing.
So Abbie carries Coles baby and they are both involved in it.
Otherwise it would be Cole and the donors baby and abbie has nothing to do with it at all.

Reactions: 2
If they’re going through egg retrieval again surely they’ll also need to get another sperm donation. Unless theh bought a big stock from Hudson’s donor.

Think they have peed off some people . The comment on Facebook saying its better to have 2 mum's than only having one parent . Hasn't went down well with some followers.

Reactions: 3
Sorry too be silly what is E/E mean in previous comments please? Abbie getting all there hormones must not be good for her body. Cole imo comes across as selfish tbh.

Sorry too be silly what is E/E mean in previous comments please? Abbie getting all there hormones must not be good for her body. Cole imo comes across as selfish tbh.
EE is a mobile phone network provider, quite popular/big company.
Cole has always been awfully selfish and controlling.

Reactions: 1
Abbie’s pierced teeth/gum. How does that even work? I struggle to watch her speak because of this 😳

Abbie’s pierced teeth/gum. How does that even work? I struggle to watch her speak because of this 😳
is that the 'frenulum' between the lips and teeth? so strange. A friend of a friend has it done and it is just bizarre. Called a 'smiley' piercing I believe.

is that the 'frenulum' between the lips and teeth? so strange. A friend of a friend has it done and it is just bizarre. Called a 'smiley' piercing I believe.
It’s between and at the very top of her top teeth and there may be something on the bottom. Or maybe she’s just got some sesame seeds stuck 🤣

Nicole crying about people being judgemental, what does she expect when she puts her self and her family all over social media, don't want to be judged, go back to your old life away from social media

Reactions: 7
Oh glad this thread has opened back up. Was closed for a while. Still can’t stand this pair of beggars.

Reactions: 4
They have kids, why go thru this if it’s so painfully emotionally?
Oh, to keep the views up, I get it

Reactions: 7