Coffee.and.curves lovinglifeandlattes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone on this post actually interact with her?
There is a bariatric ball this weekend, wonder if anyone on this thread will be going and see her there?

Oh tit I’m late. I should have set my alarm for 7am. 😂
I’m elated I have a post dedicated to me, mainly because it shows that all her posts about ignoring negativity and protecting your inner peace is absolute bollox, as she clearly comes on here everyday. 😂 so point proven she’s full of tit.
And to Candice: I’m absolutely fine, I have a great life, an amazing partner, friends, job and a beautiful home. I don’t live with my parents serving up ice creams, but thanks for asking.
This page was created when you were being an absolute bleep to people on your instagram, and you don’t like being called out on it. No one believes that you have changed, so stop being fake. We know you’ll be back here reading today, so stop kidding yourself. Lastly it’s not stalking when you have an open insta page and allow people to follow you. People are able to have an opinion on you. 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Does anyone on this post actually interact with her?
There is a bariatric ball this weekend, wonder if anyone on this thread will be going and see her there?
She isn’t going to the ball this year, shame as I could say hi to her and have an open chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m elated I have a post dedicated to me, mainly because it shows that all her posts about ignoring negativity and protecting your inner peace is absolute bollox, as she clearly comes on here everyday. 😂 so point proven she’s full of tit.
And to Candice: I’m absolutely fine, I have a great life, an amazing partner, friends, job and a beautiful home. I don’t live with my parents serving up ice creams, but thanks for asking.
This page was created when you were being an absolute bleep to people on your instagram, and you don’t like being called out on it. No one believes that you have changed, so stop being fake. We know you’ll be back here reading today, so stop kidding yourself. Lastly it’s not stalking when you have an open insta page and allow people to follow you. People are able to have an opinion on you. 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

She isn’t going to the ball this year, shame as I could say hi to her and have an open chat.
I’m pissing myself that she said the met police are dealing with it! What a load of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know. Like the Met Police have got time for this. 😂 I haven’t attacked her personally, I’m having a discussion on an openly available gossip forum about an openly available person who has an account on instagram that she allows people to follow and also leaves open half the time. She’s an idiot.
Anyways her healing is going well.….
If she knew who I was as she states, she is welcome to send me a message on insta as I’m one of her followers 😳

Last edited:
---

I'm surprised she isn't going to the ball, sure she was there last year.

Can someone please share what’s happened as I can’t find her
She has dedicated a post, calling my tattle account out, asking me if I’m ok and if I need help and that I’ve made her upset. And then goes on to say the met police will be dealing with me. It’s a long winded post nothingness.
and she signs off by saying she won’t be coming in Tattle anymore. 😂

• Haha
Oh yes I can see her now. Not sure why I couldn’t earlier.

I’m also from the bariatric community. 🫶👋

Yeah she’s acting like she’s a really nice person but we literally know how much of a rude bleep she is really. She only does these posts for acceptance from others. She’s so deeply insecure.

No, he shut his account down completely. Doubt he will go to the ball either.
have you had bariatric surgery?

Reactions: 1
I’m pissing myself that she said the met police are dealing with it! What a load of tit!
The Met have big problems like institutional racism and Officers that attack people. But yeah they have a top team dedicated to finding some one who said they didn’t like her. Sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A week on Gummies makes your hair thicker? I think someone is taking her viewers as mugs! I hate this type of false advertising, there isn’t a piece of research in the World that would support her claims!! I understand how the hair loss is something she is self conscious off, many women would feel the same way. It’s just silly to pretend her hair has grown incredibly in a week, the brand itself wouldn’t want that type of publicity!

Reactions: 3
Because she will do anything to get a few pounds. She’s a lying bleep, anyone with half a brain cell knows your hair wouldn‘t grow after a week!
That wig she is wearing looks utterly ridiculous, can literally see the joins at the front 😂

I’m still waiting for the Met police to turn up at my door by the way. 😂

• Haha
Haha, I know who you’re speaking of. The attention seeking couple everyone “loved” but now they all hate him. I gather he was controlling, and now they have all ganged up on him and he’s left insta, but she’s come up smelling of roses and fully on the drinking dating scene.
It was so weird how they had the “most perfect” valentines weekend away then 2 days later then split and went to war on insta 😂
That whole group are very clicky.
---
Imagine being 38 and having to move back home with your parents.…. she really does not have anything going for her does she?
Anyone see the ‘I’ll tell all when I’m legally allowed too’ post ??

sorry to hijack this thread, not 💯 on the rules she’s got over 17k followers xx

Anyone see the ‘I’ll tell all when I’m legally allowed too’ post ??

sorry to hijack this thread, not 💯 on the rules she’s got over 17k followers xx
No I didn’t. But I did see the posts the other day about her having got through the worst day of her life and posts from everyone else saying she was brave etc….. so assume it was maybe a court case or something.