Coffee.and.curves lovinglifeandlattes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else have any opinions??

Ive had to unfollow.. the constant arguing with followers for having a different opinion to hers.

And also just for the fact that I didn’t follow her to start following a weight loss insta page.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Utter bullshit if she says that she she aint gna be absolutely flaunting her weight loss

Reactions: 5
I liked her but I really have an issue with people screaming body confidence and then going down these drastic routes. It’s completely contradictory… saying she’s healthier and happier the way she is now but then the next breath she’s undergoing surgery to be more healthy? Clearly her size isn’t healthy then is it? 🤯

Reactions: 5
I liked her but I really have an issue with people screaming body confidence and then going down these drastic routes. It’s completely contradictory… saying she’s healthier and happier the way she is now but then the next breath she’s undergoing surgery to be more healthy? Clearly her size isn’t healthy then is it? 🤯
Completely agree! Whatever gets the most likes in I suppose!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been seeing her posts recommended to me for ages now. I’ve had a peek and wondered why on earth she had a Bypass Surgery? Ok fair enough, she was overweight. But not to the extent that she NEEDED that surgery!! It’s a really extensive and intrusive surgery, why??? It’s not a quick fix! I can understand if your really overweight and everything else has failed but this just seems like laze.

Also how on earth did she manage to pop straight back up after major surgery? Up and about modelling after 3 days? Hmmm somethings fishy!

I’ve been seeing her posts recommended to me for ages now. I’ve had a peek and wondered why on earth she had a Bypass Surgery? Ok fair enough, she was overweight. But not to the extent that she NEEDED that surgery!! It’s a really extensive and intrusive surgery, why??? It’s not a quick fix! I can understand if your really overweight and everything else has failed but this just seems like laze.

Also how on earth did she manage to pop straight back up after major surgery? Up and about modelling after 3 days? Hmmm somethings fishy!
She did say that it was for health reasons due to pain with her knee, but yeah I’ve seen a few other people say she didn’t look big enough to have the surgery

She did say that it was for health reasons due to pain with her knee, but yeah I’ve seen a few other people say she didn’t look big enough to have the surgery
Yes but what has pain in her knee got to do with it? She could of lost weight the normal way and that would of done the exact same thing. I mean obviously it’s up to her, none of my business really, it’s probably just the medical side of me popping out.. A Bypass is a very big major op and if she could lose weight the normal way, why put yourself through that? That’s what I meant :)

Yes but what has pain in her knee got to do with it? She could of lost weight the normal way and that would of done the exact same thing. I mean obviously it’s up to her, none of my business really, it’s probably just the medical side of me popping out.. A Bypass is a very big major op and if she could lose weight the normal way, why put yourself through that? That’s what I meant :)
Ahhh I see what you mean! I think she said she’s struggled with binge eating before.. ain’t we all!😂

Reactions: 1
Glad people feel the same, I agree with the above. She has changed so much, comes across as fake now and very argumentative if people try to question her opinions or choice. Had to unfollow

Glad people feel the same, I agree with the above. She has changed so much, comes across as fake now and very argumentative if people try to question her opinions or choice. Had to unfollow
Yeah it seemed like every innocent question people wanted to ask was met with an argument

Is it just me or is she just a miserable rude sod!?! She comes across so rude in her stories. She really needs to climb down off the pedestal she thinks she's on and get a reality check

Reactions: 6
Does she work? She seems to just be pottering around a lot going for nice walks drinking coffee and shopping?

• Haha
She
Does she work? She seems to just be pottering around a lot going for nice walks drinking coffee and shopping?
sells coffee & ice cream for her mum & dad & she is just as obnoxious doing that as she is on Instagram very dogmatic & rude .

Reactions: 4
So glad I’ve found this thread! My god how rude is she! She must’ve had a sense of humour bypass with her gastric one

Reactions: 4