Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Imagine being that warped that you dress up on a night whilst in your one room flat paid for by mummy, pretend you're in a club, do some cringe dancing with a green screen, create a video and post it online. Aged 38. You tell 50k strangers online you're the happiest you've ever been, despite ranting at everyone and everything daily. Then you take your prozak and sleeping tablet and go to bed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Baffled she says goodbye and does a post last night. Then deletes it and carries on as normal posting. Bipolar episode clearly. Crank. She was hangry last night.

Reactions: 9

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
There are some vulnerable people reaching out to her and all she does is publicly expose their message and swear at them. To think she wanted to charge people to 'advise' them! Also, she deleted the stories about the lady who was annoyed with her not posting her vinted stuff, then deleted it. We've all seen her walk all over the place this last week, photograph herself everywhere with crutches, go into London etc etc so no wonder the lady was pissed she didn't post her items! Always ranting and deleting because she remembers she needs engagement for her upcoming ad and doesn't want brands seeing the real her.
The crutch makes me laugh! There’s fuck all wrong with that foot!

she loves herself that much her selfie is on her mirror

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The bizarre thing is that despite losing 10 stone her face is still fat. She looks like a chipmunk and that flabby leathery skin, spidery lashes, and over blown lips make her look even worse. How can you lose that much weight and look worse than you did before??!!

Also really shocking that she drinks barely any water and lives off crisps, lattes and cakes. She obviously saw wls as the easy way out (which it is, I don't care what anyone says!), and can't be arsed to put in any effort.

• Heart
  • Haha

Saffron08

Can’t help but think she looks so miserable now and her face looks bloaty and her eye bags are more visible. These people who op for weight loss surgery don’t deal with the personal issues behind them, they think if I loose this weight I’ll be so happy, then they loose the weight become obsessed and hate themselves even more (on different areas) like she’s moaning about her skin and her hair, she was a happier person when bigger end of story now a CUnT !
I totally agree with this she just seems so fuckin angry all the time. Her followers... Piss her off. Her nail lady... Pisses her off. Her lash lady .. pisses her off. Her hair .. pisses her off. She's just a walking moaning misery

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I’m pissing myself that she said the met police are dealing with it! What a load of shit!
The Met have big problems like institutional racism and Officers that attack people. But yeah they have a top team dedicated to finding some one who said they didn’t like her. Sure Jan

• Haha

MJx

Chatty Member
Also really shocking that she drinks barely any water and lives off crisps, lattes and cakes. She obviously saw wls as the easy way out (which it is, I don't care what anyone says!), and can't be arsed to put in any effort.
Wow if you think WLS is the “easy way out” maybe you need to educate yourself.
I agree a lot of people don’t deal with their issues prior to surgery and I don’t think candice has hence being so vile towards people.

Weight loss surgery is no walk in the park - for me personally I have battled with my weight from the age of 4, I’ve been to dietitian's, weight loss clubs 10 times over, you name the diet I’ve more than likely done it. I’d lose some weight and gain it back at more - when would it stop.
I had weight loss surgery last month - and believe me it’s no walk in the park. You cannot tolerate so much stuff, you are like a baby in the early stages and finding your feet again with food. If you eat too much or to quickly then your heart races, you sweat - how is that fun? On these hot days you just want to down a cool drink, but you can’t. I tried it the other day and was sick instantly- how is this easy?

Like I said a lot of people don’t deal with their issues and I think a lot of people say oh I will get weight loss surgery because it will fix all my problems are soooo wrong. People need to mentally be in the right space - work on themselves before surgery. I changed my mental health attitude towards food and it took me about 3 years and didn’t lose any weight, so for me WLS was my only option for living a longer healthier life.

Not just you but I wish people would see WLS is not the easy way out, and some people need st extra support. Yes I wish diet clubs helped but they didn’t.

spriggit82

I used to like her but its like she has had a personality transplant since she has had the surgery. People are asking her genuine questions in a nice way and she is kicking off at them! She just seems to be really angry at the world. And im sure she said when she started her wls journey that she said she wouldnt be posting before and after pictures as it was for her health - literally every other post is these pictures? She really is turning off the majority of people who followed her from the start. Good luck to her for losing the weight but fuck me how about stop shitting on the followers who are still plus size who haven't got 9 grand to spaff on surgery and have to try and lose weight the traditional way - We dont dislike that you have had surgery - we dont like the attitude that seems to have come along with it. Had to unfollow.

Reactions: 7

Saffron08

I reckon her personal page closed because she was listing fakes for sale on there fake Gucci trainers and some fake designer bag. And she hasn't lost years of stuff as she was forever deleting all the photos on her profile so there was hardly any on there anyway.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person 😂😂 she's just pissed off she's not able to affiliate link for a while whilst her accounts closed.

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Oh no, her account is private?! I loved to stalk but can't now 😫
Yup she 100% reads here!! Funny how she does it the same day she gets ripped the shit out of for twinning with Miss Piggy! 😂

Don’t worry she’ll change it back soon enough, she needs the validation from Instagram!

I’ve also reported her dodgy handbag page to the council. 😁 karma is a bitch Candice.

• Haha

nahsozx

So glad I found this thread!!
Yes credit where it’s due… she has lost weight, well done but fuck me - what a sad existence.
Her life: Wake up, go for a walk for a coffee alone, try some clothes on, post and rant on social media, speak to people like shit & go to sleep.. wake up and repeat.

Aged 37, no friends/family, single ‘by choice’, works in a coffee shop ‘part time’ and pretends she’s happy as a pig in shit.. ok babes.

Annoyedjean

Had to look and see if she had a thread, what a delight she is 😳🙈she's bought lots of followers today must be to make up for how many must be leaving 😂

• Haha

N-NewGirl

I’m so glad I’ve unfollowed her. I just went and had a little nose and the ‘post big you’ & ‘post little you’ story trends are so damaging. Keep your before and after pics for yourself!!

N-NewGirl

Anyone else have any opinions??

Ive had to unfollow.. the constant arguing with followers for having a different opinion to hers.

And also just for the fact that I didn’t follow her to start following a weight loss insta page.

• Heart

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Jesus, she’s a piece of work! For someone who is so “happy” with herself she’s a proper angry bitch. She needs to seek therapy for her anger issues.
Also she’s a walking contradiction….. perfect example, “I won’t share where I work, SO DON’T ASK ME” *angry voice* 2 days later, tags the place she works. 🤦🏼‍♀️😳
She’s a mess. She will lose all of her weight but she will still look like a pig. 😂

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
her account is private and under 10k followers so not sure why this thread is still open yeah she used to have a lot but she clearly is going through stuff and doesn't want people on there
You mentioned about this thread being locked before, you seem very concerned for Candice, are you actually Candice?

Having looked at some of your posts on other threads, there are mentions of Scarlett’s world who always posts Candices new profiles when set up and also a lot of weight related and slimming world posts. I’d say I’m pretty bang on…… 😉

Last edited: