Coffee.and.curves lovinglifeandlattes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone on here any goss on the break up of the ‘Bariatric golden couple’ everyone was previously bumming on about before the split.. you know all the ‘couple goals comments etc etc) (it’s ok to discuss as they have well over the required followers) haven’t mentioned names as it sure if you can ask about some else on another persons thread x

Is anyone on here any goss on the break up of the ‘Bariatric golden couple’ everyone was previously bumming on about before the split.. you know all the ‘couple goals comments etc etc) (it’s ok to discuss as they have well over the required followers) haven’t mentioned names as it sure if you can ask about some else on another persons thread x
Haha, I know who you’re speaking of. The attention seeking couple everyone “loved” but now they all hate him. I gather he was controlling, and now they have all ganged up on him and he’s left insta, but she’s come up smelling of roses and fully on the drinking dating scene.
It was so weird how they had the “most perfect” valentines weekend away then 2 days later then split and went to war on insta 😂
That whole group are very clicky.
---
Imagine being 38 and having to move back home with your parents.…. she really does not have anything going for her does she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah I got the impression he came across as a bigger nob than she did but obviously only from what I saw on insta, I think I was always a few hours too late and only saw mentions of the dirty deletes and not the actual posts 🙊
Saw the ones he was putting about who he’d ‘maybe’ be interested in after the split and got the impression he thought everyone wanted a bit of him..

Yeah I got the impression he came across as a bigger nob than she did but obviously only from what I saw on insta, I think I was always a few hours too late and only saw mentions of the dirty deletes and not the actual posts 🙊
Saw the ones he was putting about who he’d ‘maybe’ be interested in after the split and got the impression he thought everyone wanted a bit of him..
He was super icky. And he always used really heavy filters on his pictures which I found strange for a guy to do. Although she does this as well. It’s that awful Snapchat type one where you don’t look anything like you. 😂
Yeah he posted loads and then deleted it. I don’t get it. He even posted he had attempted suicide 😳 not sure if You saw this? I personally think he said it to get her attention because he deleted it shortly after when she posted a new story and obviously didn’t acknowledge it.

I’m intrigued who this is!

FFS!!! She’s gone again. 😂
She’s still there…
---
This was just now- all her posts are so ‘inspirational’ if you didn’t follow her or know her from the past you’d think she was a great person to follow- hopefully she’s had a personality transplant but I think that’s a lot to ask! Her facade will break at some point. Is she going to the upcoming ball? last year she was rude to people (myself included) who just wanted to say hi then after blamed it all on her anxiety (that she’d never mentioned before)
---
He was super icky. And he always used really heavy filters on his pictures which I found strange for a guy to do. Although she does this as well. It’s that awful Snapchat type one where you don’t look anything like you. 😂
Yeah he posted loads and then deleted it. I don’t get it. He even posted he had attempted suicide 😳 not sure if You saw this? I personally think he said it to get her attention because he deleted it shortly after when she posted a new story and obviously didn’t acknowledge it.
someone said something about him being a fake bariatric patient- does anyone know about that? I can’t find him on Instagram, is he still there?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh yes I can see her now. Not sure why I couldn’t earlier.

I’m also from the bariatric community. 🫶👋

Yeah she’s acting like she’s a really nice person but we literally know how much of a rude bleep she is really. She only does these posts for acceptance from others. She’s so deeply insecure.

No, he shut his account down completely. Doubt he will go to the ball either.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes I can see her now. Not sure why I couldn’t earlier.

I’m also from the bariatric community. 🫶👋

Yeah she’s acting like she’s a really nice person but we literally know how much of a rude bleep she is really. She only does these posts for acceptance from others. She’s so deeply insecure.

No, he shut his account down completely. Doubt he will go to the ball either.
Was anyone surprised how quickly she had Bypass Sean around her son. Now she has another man around her son. In the space of 1 year, he's had his dad, Step dad Sean and now some other man, there's probably others. She lives the life of single woman.
women like that, always seem to have lots of friends. she'll probably have a new man by next week.

Was anyone surprised how quickly she had Bypass Sean around her son. Now she has another man around her son. In the space of 1 year, he's had his dad, Step dad Sean and now some other man, there's probably others. She lives the life of single woman.
women like that, always seem to have lots of friends. she'll probably have a new man by next week.
Who is this person, is her name Daisy?

Reactions: 1
Is candice taking a the piss with her “filter” talk. She is the biggest catfish going and has always used filters. 😂😂 and still does. She’s so fake it’s unreal.

Reactions: 3