Coffee.and.curves lovinglifeandlattes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still there but I’ve noticed she doesn’t do talking stories anymore

She’s still around, under Candice.rx
She‘s pretty boring at the moment to be honest, posting 7 pictures in the same outfit to her grid and getting super wiggy with it….. she’s a yawnfest.

Reactions: 1
She’s still around, under Candice.rx
She‘s pretty boring at the moment to be honest, posting 7 pictures in the same outfit to her grid and getting super wiggy with it….. she’s a yawnfest.
I notice you had a post dedicated to you 😂 you've very much got under her skin.
I'm not quite sure who she is trying to be now. I remember how vicious and nasty she was on stories she wasn't a nice person she isn't going to have changed overnight.

Ahh she’s gone public now, her profile was private before. Didn’t recognise her in the thumbnail pic. Thought I’d typed the name in wrong!

I notice you had a post dedicated to you 😂 you've very much got under her skin.
I'm not quite sure who she is trying to be now. I remember how vicious and nasty she was on stories she wasn't a nice person she isn't going to have changed overnight.
I did yes. Speaking of which, I’m still waiting for the police to show up at my door 😂

She will always be a bleep, no one can change their trueself in that short space of time!

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what the drama is in the Bariatric community on insta (apologies it’s nothing to do with this person just wasn’t sure where to ask) xx

Anyone know what the drama is in the Bariatric community on insta (apologies it’s nothing to do with this person just wasn’t sure where to ask) xx
I wasn't aware that there was to be honest . Will be interesting to.find out . I follow one or two in the community so will.try and find out .

Someone has befriended people and stole thousands of pounds .
She was companion for a surgery company - she apparently booked people for surgery with flight / accommodation but never booked it just stole the money.
there is also multitude of other things

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone has befriended people and stole thousands of pounds .
She was companion for a surgery company - she apparently booked people for surgery with flight / accommodation but never booked it just stole the money.
there is also multitude of other things
Omg who is it? Not the girl who has just had a chin reduction is it?
---
She was affiliated with some doctor and going to book stuff up etc