Coffee.and.curves lovinglifeandlattes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've turned your profile private now, but donā€™t you find it a bit hypocritical to comment on us commenting on you when youā€™ve been an active poster who comments on others?

Shouldnā€™t you be packing for your gallstone removal or making an ice cream or something babes? Instead of stalking your own tattle page out.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You've turned your profile private now, but donā€™t you find it a bit hypocritical to comment on us commenting on you when youā€™ve been an active poster who comments on others?

Shouldnā€™t you be packing for your gallstone removal or making an ice cream or something babes? Instead of stalking your own tattle page out.
Iā€™d love to know what creosote Candice has been up to on here since 2018!

Not only is she back with a new insta handle, sheā€™s opened her account, and sheā€™s now taken to giving advice about ā€œhate followingā€ šŸ˜‚

What she doesnā€™t know is that I (personally) donā€™t hate follow her, Iā€™ve got her account added to an old insta that I look at every so often. Sheā€™s added me, so she can open and close it as many times as she wants, I can still see her.
I notice shes started to accept random followers again as her count has gone up! she just has to have the validation from total strangers, thatā€™s sad.

and she misses the point completely, we donā€™t talk about her on here because she has lost weight, do you hun, we talk about her because sheā€™s a nasty, aggressive, car speeding bleep, who used to rip people off massively selling snidey chinese handbags.
Candice there is so much more to dislike about you over and above your weight loss. in fact thatā€™s the thing I dislike about you least.

The comments on that thread make me laugh as not one of those people came on here to defend her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does she realise the majority of her followers will be tattlers brow sheā€™s opened her account up, and the reason you are spoken about on her Candice, not trolled is because you are one obnoxious rude unlikeable witch with a vile attitude and we all know you have an account on here!

Reactions: 3
This is what I mean. Sheā€™s painting a picture that she gets ā€œtrolledā€ because she lost weight. It literally has nothing to do with that. šŸ˜‚

We gossip about her on here because she is a vile person.ā€¦ā€¦ she really is horrible. And her lack of friends should tell her that. She has a few followers on instagram who donā€™t even defend her on here and she thinks she is Miss popular.

She used to be semi ok before she lost weight but she went for the op and turned into the biggest hole going, always having a go at people and calling them cunts.

Reactions: 2
I can't find her...I liked following her for clothes ideas etc but I unfollowed as she did always seem to be arguing or calling people out.

But if you dare to call her out, youā€™re a bleep!!!

Her biggest bleep move was when she attempted to charge people for her time to talk about her weightloss journey which she promoted through her weight loss platform. Sheā€™s just not a nice person and all these fake insta followers only know the surface level Candice who cries when sone one says something nasty to her, not the actual vile human being that she is.
---
All Iā€™ve ever wanted to do is help others by charging them a fee for free advice and then call them out as cunts if they dare to question me or my advice.ā€¦.. cry me a river Candice you silly cow.

257FCE7D-6403-4005-A5FA-6836D9F5B55D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s back to her old self. Changing her profile picture daily. Uploading stuff and then taking it down (so weird), and accepting anyone as a follower to get the acceptance she so desperately craves. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1