Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redfoxbaby

So glad these 2 dossers have a thread. I used to really like them. me & Emma were pregnant at the same time although I was 2 months in front. I was really looking forward to watching her mummy content as we were both having our first babies and I don’t have any mum friends, quite sad I guess but I was SHOOK and didn’t know where to turn for mum advice. Anyway how out of touch they both turned out to be!! lazy slobs. Our motherhood journeys have turned out to be very different, she’s an absolute brat, Ryan is a walking red flag and seems absolutely horrid. The doting dad shit is definitely an act. Don’t get me wrong I am NOT a perfect parent, but as soon as I recovered from my episiotomy we were doing swimming, soft play, baby sensory the LOT. Has Bella ever been anywhere that isn’t an undeclared ad?

Reactions: 7

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Have you seen how bad he looks in the Toby Carvery ad? His face is pasty, blotchy, sallow and he looks awful. For such a young guy you would think he would take more pride in his appearance. Notice Ems always getting hair/nails/lashes/brows done yet he looks worse daily!!

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I’ve served them before at my work. You can see my arms/waist in one of their videos from last year 😂 Em was super lovely I won’t lie, really chatty. She’s defo very dependant on Ryan though, looked a bit deer in headlights when he nipped to the loo.

He’s got a yellow tinge to him irl. Defo drinks far too much.

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
I don't understand why they don't just do a weekly shop? All his content is, is going to the shop almost every day or a carvery

beegee

In her recent vid about getting him an Easter present and its just beer and she says "I dont know someone who loves beer as much as Ryan" ... its cos he's an alcoholic hun 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ she's just enabling it even more

account70032

VIP Member
Every video of theirs is just them asking what takeaway should they have for dinner 😂 they are two of the laziest people I have ever seen.

cwymmie

VIP Member
They’re weaning her and start on broccoli 🙄 This is quite a strong taste for little ones, why not start with something much milder like banana or sweet potato?!
Personally I think it’s a good idea to get these tastes done early on to get them exposed to strong flavours. In my experience (6 kids) it helps create less fussy children with food.

heretobenosey90

I don’t know why but he bugs the hell out of me. His hair is awful and he looks like he has a million teeth in that mouth of his

Madamex

VIP Member
This is mean but his spots are making me 🤢 especially with the camera shoved right up to his face.

danielsk300

Well I really didn't expect them to make a tiktok for their daughter,they are just like the rest of them,making money from their child. Such a sad life,nothings private nowadays.

Thisnthat13

I really like them both too. Think they are really great together. I do think though, they have not got a bloody clue how much their life is about to change! And yeah the constant saying she’s pregnant is annoying. Think they gonna be cute parents though.

MumOfPeanuts

It’s the ignorance for me! You’d think even if they didn’t know beforehand they’d take it on board and immediately be like ‘Oh god thanks so much for telling us!’
All these tik tokers are like this! Any bit of advice against what they are not doing correctly and they are just so defensive. Think they lose the plot.

How are these people excited for a takeaway when they literally eat out every day. Today they were in a pub earlier for lunch, how can you still be hungry?!
Stop holding the babyyyyyyy f sake. She’s not even feeding her, go and eat your dinner rather than dropping it all over the baby when you don’t need to!!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
It’s the ignorance for me! You’d think even if they didn’t know beforehand they’d take it on board and immediately be like ‘Oh god thanks so much for telling us!’

thequietone

Chatty Member
I used to quite like these two, especially him with his grandma. But they’re starting to irritate me with how flipping useless they are. Their experience of having a baby is not the norm and I feel for anyone else having a baby and watching these two. Do either of them work or are they full time ‘creators’ 🙄😂

HannahF

The perfect sleeping baby is no longer perfect. On her latest tiktok shes moaning that Bella is up ever three hours during the night and shes exhausted. Aw poor you, welcome to being a parent. Shouldnt of been so gloating about her sleep pattern
Also Ryan buys what he thought was a ready meal for the microwave which was in a foil tray packet 🤔 he does know foil cant go in mircowaves surely, that would of been obvious when pickiing it up

And the cruise ad is finally declared
It's wrong that for the entire cruise and up until now they led people to believe that they had booked and paid for it. Completely avoiding any questions on cost, they could have easily replied that it was a paid partnership and details would be coming soon. Surely that is against the regulations?! Also, they are cruise people now are they? When are they going on the next one that they actually pay for then??