Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thisnthat13

why doesn’t she sit at the table to eat her dinner she doesn’t need to be sat next to the baby all the time. She’s either sat on the sofa all day watching tv or say next to the baby watching her. The mess of that bacon sandwich this morning. My god - proves she literally does nothing around the house with that mess
Carrying the baby around the shops 🙄

Sazza25

VIP Member
Constant uploads are doing my head in abit,what will be will be. During pregnancy I don't think you can get your hopes up too much. I had a c section with my son but then again he was breach through every appointment I went to. As long as baby and mum are ok then that's all that matters.
I kinda get why she feels how she does tho, it's a scary thought giving birth but I do think theres no chance baby will move now and a planned section is much calmer than emergency

Rebby123

VIP Member
Anyone else see the latest tiktok fuming as Em step Mum is making them a stew I would be pretty offended if I was the step mum

Shivla

Freebie from Alton towers. Loads of tik tokers seem to be going

Seen videos of them goin to CBeebies land why go wen belle is so young an then ended up goin on rides on their own taking it in turns an yet again he has to hav a beer can’t even stay of it wen they go to CBeebies land

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Sort of guessed they would be posting all about the baby as the whole 9 months has been baby content but her own account at 5 days old is extreme.
Bella is probably signed to their management too! 🙈
I’ve not seen a baby tiktok, I hope it’s been removed. But I doubt it
---
So glad these guys have a thread!
I really liked them to start with but towards the end of pregnancy it was so annoying as they come across like they were the only people to have a new baby.. I know its an exciting time but it was a bit much 😂
Just annoying too as they both obvs dont work actual jobs so she wasnt stressed in her pregnancy worrying about maternity leave or how much time Ryan would be able to have off. She's so lucky she can be waited on so much (which is great) but surely they would want to be soaking up every moment at this stage as it goes so quick and I know for a fact I wouldnt want a camera in my face 5 days PP 🤣
How well does TikTok pay?!
No real point to this, I'm sorry, just wanted to vent about how annoying they've become and how sad it is that this baby is another to get a whole childhood on SM, such a massive digital footprint without them knowing. Thought better of them
My thoughts exactly!

Fifah1907

VIP Member
To be fair, there’s so many seasons that you don’t even know what happens when once you see a spoiler. I’ve probably seen more spoilers than I even remember, but paid no attention because I wasn’t watching at the time. Now I’m actively watching it, it winds me up people saying ‘oh wait til you see xyz / this episode’.

Applies to new TV shows as well. Had the last episode of B99 ruined the day it came out because people can’t keep spoilers to themselves on social media 🥲
I was going to say I’ve watch grey’s umpteen times and I really had to think what it was 😂