Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am gutted. Have gone from day dreaming about Europe to this 😭. Just end the season please

Reactions: 4
Am gutted. Have gone from day dreaming about Europe to this 😭. Just end the season please
Don’t worry you have us next week 😂

My boyfriend (Palace fan) went today, said that Palace never looked in trouble. Said you’ve got 2 injured in defence now too, whose that?

Reactions: 1
One of my earliest memories of football is us being relegated and my dad crying and burning his West Ham shirt. I don’t even know what year that would have been in but we always laugh about it now 🤣🤣🤣
Must have been 2003 as I remember that day very well. Think we played Birmingham that day and the dildo brothers were still in charge there and there was a piece about Gold’s mum living in a flat overseeing the stadium on the Barking Road.
I asked my brother ‘can’t he just ask them to throw the game?’ He didn’t talk to me all weekend 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t worry you have us next week 😂

My boyfriend (Palace fan) went today, said that Palace never looked in trouble. Said you’ve got 2 injured in defence now too, whose that?
Yep we were pretty flat. Even our usually reliable lot werent good!

Ki-Jana came off pretty early on today and Semedo out for about a month with hamstring issue after the game v Arsenal 😭.

My BF is Brighton so he’s also miserable!

I would prefer to have your problems rather than being bottom of the league!
Very good point! I am grateful to be where we are considering what we’ve been through!

Of course Leeds lost.

But I'm kind of ok if we are relegated. I know we are supposed to want to compete at the top league - and yes if it were a fair, honest competition. With the clear top 6 bias and VAR, then meh. They can keep their division. The EFL is not without its issues but it is at least fun.

We were the last real League champions anyway.

newFile-8.jpg

Don't get these kind of shenanigans these days either. The flat caps nor the panda!

Im still annoyed about yesterday!

Am watching BT score that I recorded, i used to be firmly in the Soccer Saturday camp but its gone downhill in the last year or so..It's cheering me up a bit, hearing how passionate Chris Sutton is and the banter...

@ordinaryjelly We will be going down together!

Reactions: 3
Just watched Lampard's post match. He looks absolutely broken, shame. Such negativity and of course nothing is ever is fault.

Just watched Lampard's post match. He looks absolutely broken, shame. Such negativity and of course nothing is ever is fault.
Tonight was on him to an extent BUT it’s the same players that have let down manager after manager. I expect we’ll see changes next weekend particularly in defence aka no Keane or Coleman hopefully. If we do go down, it’s not on Lampard one bit.

I really like him and I really didn’t expect to.

Reactions: 3
I thought he looked defeated, broken and lost. That folded arms, dejected pose on the sideline with his now permafrown certainly wouldn't inspire any confidence in me as a player to give 110% and run through the walls for him.

It's a shame Chelsea can still play games..I would happily give them the 3 points to save everyone time and effort 🤣

I don't think I have been to a Thursday night game before..

How are they going to get to European games with a £20k budget for away games? Private jets and all the staff they take with them isn't going to be cheap!

How are they going to get to European games with a £20k budget for away games? Private jets and all the staff they take with them isn't going to be cheap!
This is where they could be fucked because they’re going to be so out of pocket funding all of this and players astronomical wages and staff wages too, all the different people who work on a match day etc.

How have I just realised this thread was on here, big football fan, Luton through and through, so I really know what it's like to be up and down from old first division (now premier league), league cup winners to non-league and now chasing a play off place in Championship. There is nothing that beats following your team even when you lose, and going to the games is beautiful, even in our very old Kenilworth Road where we are right on top of the pitch virtually. Love it, just don't like Watford lol

Reactions: 7
How have I just realised this thread was on here, big football fan, Luton through and through, so I really know what it's like to be up and down from old first division (now premier league), league cup winners to non-league and now chasing a play off place in Championship. There is nothing that beats following your team even when you lose, and going to the games is beautiful, even in our very old Kenilworth Road where we are right on top of the pitch virtually. Love it, just don't like Watford lol
Yesss finally another Luton fan ❤ I thought I was alone on here.

What a season we are having!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.