Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame for Kiddy today. Think they were the better team and definitely deserved it more than West Ham. The fans again, unreal ♥
As a West Ham fan I felt sorry for kiddy today. Would have been gutting. They deffo were the better team

Reactions: 3
I’m giving up on being a Leicester fan untill the end of the season! Ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm fed up as had foot surgery, so missed the game Wednesday and tonight..Also missed us beating Everton because I was hungover 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm recreating very similar circumstances to which we beat Man City last time..I had broken a bone in my other foot then so couldn't go 🤣

Will be watching on record as I can't bear to see us get hammered in real time!

Reactions: 1
Oh so silent here.

My husband and children are at Elland Road right, am jealous. Two goals in 24 seconds has just made this a proper game. 💙💛⚽👊🏻

Reactions: 2
No love lost in this derby, is there?
Been some really exciting games this weekend, I wish the West Ham game was 🌚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.