Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they get away with the home side not being allowed fans but then don’t let away fans in at Stamford Bridge, I will turn up on 7th May and say I should be allowed in the away end to preserve fairness 🥰.

Reactions: 3
If all 22 come in then i’m packing it in 😂 I put one on on tuesday and 2 of the teams decided to concede what was a winning bet at the SAME TIME in the 83rd minute
It’s normally the French teams that let me down so avoided them apart from PSG. Had these win so far
37BE8D2F-80C2-4554-B6DC-8088B0571249.jpeg

Love those kind of bets. Of course I have never had any luck with them, but my husband has a friend who put something like £1.50 on an 18 game that came in and won around £17k. He picked entirely at random and forgot about it until he got the email from the bet company. Nice surprise.

Everton v Newcastle tonight. Hopefully more despondency from stop crying Frank Lampard.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They would probably have got him off faster if they left it to that other fan rather than trying the worlds most useless bolt cutters.

Things you see at football!

Reactions: 1
That cable tie incident was the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen at a football match. Last time we had a game stopped that long was when a black cat got on the pitch

Reactions: 4
Not bad but still not happy with the way they’ve been playing! I really wonder what the plan is at the end of the season
Other than the ‘massive rebuild’ or whatever it is I don’t know but it had better be good!

I was hoping for a Leicester/Celtic tie during this conference league but we never made is past the round of 16 🥲 We’ve been knocked out of 3 European competitions this season 🤦‍♀️
There’s always next season, provided we win it (lol) because we’re not getting into Europe any other way.

There’s always next season, provided we win it (lol) because we’re not getting into Europe any other way.
It was purely because BR was our old manager so would be interesting playing against his team. If we win the league this season (it’s looking likely) we’ll automatically qualify for CL league football but no doubt it’ll be another repeat of this season as we are absolute mince in Europe 🤣🥲

It was purely because BR was our old manager so would be interesting playing against his team. If we win the league this season (it’s looking likely) we’ll automatically qualify for CL league football but no doubt it’ll be another repeat of this season as we are absolute mince in Europe 🤣🥲
Yeah, I knew your reasoning 😂 When I say there’s always next season, I mean when Celtic balls up the CL and end up in the Europa with us (if we win ECL (which we won’t))

• Haha
Other than the ‘massive rebuild’ or whatever it is I don’t know but it had better be good!

I originally wanted Rodger’s gone and if potch becomes available I think he’d be a good long term fit but I just don’t even think that would help!

Reactions: 1
I originally wanted Rodger’s gone and if potch becomes available I think he’d be a good long term fit but I just don’t even think that would help!
I’m very much in and out with Brendan. We can’t sack him even if we wanted to so we might as well just let him crack on during the summer 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.