Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart still breaks when I think back to the semi too. I’d love a cup run again but I’m not sure I could take it if we got to Wembley and lost again 💔
Oh god, that’s true…I cried after the semi, I’d convinced myself we’d defo get into the final 😭 No disrespect to Watford but….When they got that penalty to get level, felt like I’d been slapped in the face 😭.

I for one am pleased with the draw. Thought we would have ended up with Liverpool away or something knowing our luck 🤣

We went today. Took my son (aged 5) for the first time at the London stadium. He loved it 🥰
Aww I’m so glad your son had a great day! Special time going for the first time 🥰😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ffs! We are winning a game and part of a floodlight has gone out! I don't see why they can't play on as it's barely noticeable...

Reactions: 6
Ffs! We are winning a game and part of a floodlight has gone out! I don't see why they can't play on as it's barely noticeable...
Mike Dean probably flipped the switch. There wasn’t enough drama to keep him at the centre of attention! Well played so far, Norwich, though — even if it’s got my FPL week off to a bad start as Foster didn’t play and I captained Dennis!

Reactions: 3
Well done Norwich, great game. That result has blown the relegation fight wiiiide open!

Reactions: 7
Anyone looking forward to the Club World Cup?

I feel like Europeans don't care about it as much.

I appear to have developed a liking for non league football. Today, I saw Chichester play. Confused as to why away fans were in the same stand as home fans.

On deadline day my club parted ways with a player without a replacement for his position instead of parting ways with our tit show of a manager. Hope Snoddy gets treated better elsewhere and hopefully Villa take him back (given the video he posted two days ago reminiscing).

@Shoequeen91 He was a great player for us back in the day!

So the only transfer business we did, was sending Cantwell out on loan to Bournemouth..Its for the best, as he head hasn't been right here for a couple of years..Am disappointed that its only £11 million that they will pay if they choose to keep him at the end..

Reactions: 2
I think I'm going mad, I got a bit emotional at Middlesbrough beating Man United yesterday!

@wordzalad Do you think you will put out a proper team today, or rest some players?

I think I'm going mad, I got a bit emotional at Middlesbrough beating Man United yesterday!

@wordzalad Do you think you will put out a proper team today, or rest some players?
I think probably a bit of both. I can’t see us going full strength but I think one or two first choice players will be on from the start with maybe a few on the bench!

Would like to see Chiquinho start as he’s a fresh face and I think he’ll be keen to get going!

Should be a good game. The Middlesborough V Man United one just proves Anything can happen!

Such a shame for Kiddy today. Think they were the better team and definitely deserved it more than West Ham. The fans again, unreal ♥

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.