Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the FA Cup for this, it’s anyones on the day! A good shock result really shakes things up!

Reactions: 4
FINALLY !! Real Madrid decided to make me happy today, after stupid losses.. Thank god we're still on top of the league !! Ancelotti better up his game, cause we're only giving more time for other clubs to compensate ! Can't wait for the winter Mercato and the new transfers !! It's gonna be a great year for RM :love:

Reactions: 2
FINALLY !! Real Madrid decided to make me happy today, after stupid losses.. Thank god we're still on top of the league !! Ancelotti better up his game, cause we're only giving more time for other clubs to compensate ! Can't wait for the winter Mercato and the new transfers !! It's gonna be a great year for RM :love:
Please don’t mention Ancelotti, I’m still heartbroken he left us. I think I miss his son more.

Bloody hell, I went to Hull today. Everton don’t half make hard work of things. Luckily not a long journey as was home by 11.15ish 🥱 Rumours that Leicester may request a postponement for our rescheduled game on Tuesday. Is there a covid outbreak @MarthaFarkus? There was at least 9 players in the XI that I knew of and then Schmeichel on the bench. I know you have a lot of injuries like we do.

• Haha
Please don’t mention Ancelotti, I’m still heartbroken he left us. I think I miss his son more.

Bloody hell, I went to Hull today. Everton don’t half make hard work of things. Luckily not a long journey as was home by 11.15ish 🥱 Rumours that Leicester may request a postponement for our rescheduled game on Tuesday. Is there a covid outbreak @MarthaFarkus? There was at least 9 players in the XI that I knew of and then Schmeichel on the bench. I know you have a lot of injuries like we do.
Not covid this time but a ridiculous amount of injuries. These are the players we have out, the top 3 are at the ACON and you can add Daka to the injury list too - that’s just our senior players. Not sure what’s going on at the club at the moment but that’s just ridiculous. Not sure what the powers that be were thinking either, rearranging the game so quickly. We’ll have to wait and see.

Attachments

Not covid this time but a ridiculous amount of injuries. These are the players we have out, the top 3 are at the ACON and you can add Daka to the injury list too - that’s just our senior players. Not sure what’s going on at the club at the moment but that’s just ridiculous. Not sure what the powers that be were thinking either, rearranging the game so quickly. We’ll have to wait and see.
Yeah I feel you on the injuries front and not being sure what’s going on either - I felt like that particularly Sept-December really. We’ve had loads, we are starting to get some back though hopefully. Richarlison and Mina hopefully soon, Davies is back in training, Townsend came back yesterday less than a month after fracturing his foot which I was surprised by, still got Branthwaite, Delph out I think with covid? Digne’s been frozen out by Rafa 🙄 and Sigurdsson is well, you know. DCL didn’t play yesterday as they didn’t wanna risk him again. Can’t think who else, just Iwobi at AFCON. But it had been really bad.

If it’s just injuries and AFCON then I’d be surprised to have it called off. If it was COVID then that’s a different matter. Fwiw you played yesterday and won 4-1, I can’t see the PL accepting a request but who knows? I was surprised to see it rearranged so quickly particularly with covid outbreaks still happening.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I feel you on the injuries front and not being sure what’s going on either - I felt like that particularly Sept-December really. We’ve had loads, we are starting to get some back though hopefully. Richarlison and Mina hopefully soon, Davies is back in training, Townsend came back yesterday less than a month after fracturing his foot which I was surprised by, still got Branthwaite, Delph out I think with covid? Digne’s been frozen out by Rafa 🙄 and Sigurdsson is well, you know. DCL didn’t play yesterday as they didn’t wanna risk him again. Can’t think who else, just Iwobi at AFCON. But it had been really bad.

If it’s just injuries and AFCON then I’d be surprised to have it called off. If it was COVID then that’s a different matter. Fwiw you played yesterday and won 4-1, I can’t see the PL accepting a request but who knows? I was surprised to see it rearranged so quickly particularly with covid outbreaks still happening.
I agree but I think the rules are different for the cup and the league, I could be wrong there though. I was surprised we won at all, let alone by that amount but Watford offered nothing really. A lot of our players aren’t coming back anytime soon and I’m not sure how long we can go on with the bare bones, maybe that’s why we’ve asked for a postponement - we need some respite! 😭

I agree but I think the rules are different for the cup and the league, I could be wrong there though. I was surprised we won at all, let alone by that amount but Watford offered nothing really. A lot of our players aren’t coming back anytime soon and I’m not sure how long we can go on with the bare bones, maybe that’s why we’ve asked for a postponement - we need some respite! 😭
Yeah but I believe with the league they are only postponing cos of covid outbreaks - the injuries only come in to play if there’s covid and if there’s no covid cases, I can’t see them accepting. No one gets any respite for injuries, we certainly didn’t and Leeds didn’t. We had to ask twice to have Burnley postponed despite more than meeting the criteria. It is tit though, I totally feel the pain of the injuries - I don’t think we’d be where we are if we hadn’t had the injuries so it’s frustrating to feel like you’re not actually showing your potential too! x

Yeah but I believe with the league they are only postponing cos of covid outbreaks - the injuries only come in to play if there’s covid and if there’s no covid cases, I can’t see them accepting. No one gets any respite for injuries, we certainly didn’t and Leeds didn’t. We had to ask twice to have Burnley postponed despite more than meeting the criteria. It is tit though, I totally feel the pain of the injuries - I don’t think we’d be where we are if we hadn’t had the injuries so it’s frustrating to feel like you’re not actually showing your potential too! x
Hmm it’s weird that we’ve requested it then, unless there’s something else going on that we don’t know about. Maybe just trying our luck (lolz at that!) It’s been a tit season for both of us so far, eh x

Hmm it’s weird that we’ve requested it then, unless there’s something else going on that we don’t know about. Maybe just trying our luck (lolz at that!) It’s been a tit season for both of us so far, eh x
I think from what I’ve read is that it’s Soumare with covid/illness and Thomas who was down as undisclosed is a hamstring?
We will see! I have no problem with it being postponed cos could benefit us if we had players back but at the same time, it’s not other clubs faults that there’s so many injuries is there and this is now the second time 🤷🏼‍♀️ You should be made to forfeit the match so we can have the 3 desperately needed points 🤣 Tricky one though, isn’t it x

• Haha
What are we all thinking of the draw!

Podence was amazing today and the link up with Fabio was great for the first goal! Think Fabio will start next game. Wish his attempt about 20-30 minutes in had gone in, he did well.

RAN had a lovely assist too!

I hope we can make a good run in the cup… the 2019 semi final still breaks my heart a little

What are we all thinking of the draw!

Podence was amazing today and the link up with Fabio was great for the first goal! Think Fabio will start next game. Wish his attempt about 20-30 minutes in had gone in, he did well.

RAN had a lovely assist too!

I hope we can make a good run in the cup… the 2019 semi final still breaks my heart a little
I hope Forest beat Arsenal, simply because we’ve not had an East Midlands derby in so long and I do kind of miss the vitriol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It certainly has! Looking forward to them calling us ‘bin dippers’ in a few weeks then.

Also @noseybirdxo our game is OFF on Tuesday
Ive just seen that! I’m not surprised but also slightly surprised. The rules are too wishy washy I feel, so can’t blame clubs for using injuries to get them postponed. I’m surprised they don’t have a rule for asking for postponement for the same game twice like yano awarding us the 3 points 🤪🤪🤪

Ive just seen that! I’m not surprised but also slightly surprised. The rules are too wishy washy I feel, so can’t blame clubs for using injuries to get them postponed. I’m surprised they don’t have a rule for asking for postponement for the same game twice like yano awarding us the 3 points 🤪🤪🤪
It’s not going to happen with the 3 points thing 😂 tbf a lot of our games have been postponed due to the other club involved requesting it and I believe we requested the Everton game to be off due to covid last time. So two different reasons 😂

It’s not going to happen with the 3 points thing 😂 tbf a lot of our games have been postponed due to the other club involved requesting it and I believe we requested the Everton game to be off due to covid last time. So two different reasons 😂
😂 They’re saying COVID this time on the statement so wonder how many there is! Are any of your players due back soon?

😂 They’re saying COVID this time on the statement so wonder how many there is! Are any of your players due back soon?
Are they indeed? Interesting. I’ve not read the statement to be honest so didn’t know the reasons. Not from injury, no. I think the earliest back is in 3 weeks, Jonny Evans is out until April! 🤒

Are they indeed? Interesting. I’ve not read the statement to be honest so didn’t know the reasons. Not from injury, no. I think the earliest back is in 3 weeks, Jonny Evans is out until April! 🤒
Oh bollcocks! I need to seriously just to expect to finish 12th now 😂😂 time to ignore football for a while 😂😂

My heart still breaks when I think back to the semi too. I’d love a cup run again but I’m not sure I could take it if we got to Wembley and lost again 💔

I for one am pleased with the draw. Thought we would have ended up with Liverpool away or something knowing our luck 🤣

We went today. Took my son (aged 5) for the first time at the London stadium. He loved it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.