Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure on away but I'm fairly confident my team would be right up there for home games
Newcastle 😁
Doesn’t everybody think that about their team for home games 😂 it’s bloody amazing at West Ham (London stadium) too 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone else been experiencing long queues to get into grounds?

I missed the first 3 minutes yesterday and all the stands were the same..

I’m very glad I found this thread! I didn’t realise there was a football one on tattle and I love it! This season is going to be mixed for a lot of clubs in the prem I think

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else been experiencing long queues to get into grounds?

I missed the first 3 minutes yesterday and all the stands were the same..
I was at the KP the first game of the season and walked straight in. I do like to go in the second the turnstiles open though, so probably not the best comparison.

Reactions: 2
I just can't understand why, there aren't any COVID checks and haven't had to queue that long for years..

I’m very glad I found this thread! I didn’t realise there was a football one on tattle and I love it! This season is going to be mixed for a lot of clubs in the prem I think
Who would have thought Arsenal would be at the bottom?!

• Haha
I just can't understand why, there aren't any COVID checks and haven't had to queue that long for years..

Who would have thought Arsenal would be at the bottom?!
Tbf theyll finish the lowest they’ve finished ever this year, I think unless jan is busy and they get new owners they’ll finish 13th….

• Sad
I'm watching Wolves v United on the phone, and a truck moving water off an F1 track on the tv. Don't know which is more enthralling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sunderland fan here.

There is no light. Only darkness.

Tbf theyll finish the lowest they’ve finished ever this year, I think unless jan is busy and they get new owners they’ll finish 13th….
Only 13th in the PL. I feel your pain.

Anyway I must go and make travel arrangements for.... Morecombe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This Arsenal drama man! The afc bell has tweeted something about top officials, I feel for the fans. Whatever it is must be mad

This Arsenal drama man! The afc bell has tweeted something about top officials, I feel for the fans. Whatever it is must be mad
I can see what Arteta is trying to do with Arsenal. He's trying to bring on the kids to build a future, commendable but it will only work if the kids are outstanding, and whilst they will become solid pros, you don't win titles with just solid. I don't see any single Arsenal player who would get a regular game for City or Chelsea.

And £50 million for Ben White was an absolute mugging by Brighton.

Is anyone else watching the international games and praying that their players don't get injured 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just found this thread! I’m a Man City fan and my boyfriend is a Man United fan 😬 the rivalry hasn’t been too bad yet, but I think we may fall out this season.
Pretty gutted City didn’t sign a striker this window, but I have faith we’ll do well again this season. Can’t call who’s going to finish top this year, I think, and hope, it’s going to be an exciting fight for the title 🤞🏼

Man City fan here too.

Currently staying in a hotel, got into a loft on Friday and so did a man. He told me (I was wearing a man City shirt) that his niece plays for the City womens team.

Did anyone watch that BBC programme last night, about how the Premier League started?

I was very disappointed..no mention of Norwich who were 10 points clear and stayed at the top for a lot of the season..Barely mentioned Villia who finished 2nd..it was like a Man utd documentary!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch that BBC programme last night, about how the Premier League started?

I was very disappointed..no mention of Norwich who were 10 points clear and stayed at the top for a lot of the season..Barely mentioned Villia who finished 2nd..it was like a Man utd documentary!
I haven’t watched it but I’ll watch it on the iplayer. They always do this with the ‘big clubs.’ It becomes beyond boring doesn’t it. On MOTD the other day on speaking about Michail Antonio and the guy goes ‘he could really play for a big club’ .. West Ham have been in the premier league consistently and are going to Europa this year but unless you’re United/city/Liverpool/Chelsea/arsenal/Tottenham you’re not worth mentioning or playing for 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.