Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Peaches_xox I know, right?!

I understand they have to talk about the big clubs and Man Utd did win the league that year, but to not talk about the teams that came 2nd and 3rd and then talk about the 4th placed team, is just erasing history..but it was Beckhams company that made it...

The best programme I seen on this, was an ITV one..I think it was called 'When football changed forever'...that covered everyone and everything..

I haven’t watched it but I’ll watch it on the iplayer. They always do this with the ‘big clubs.’ It becomes beyond boring doesn’t it. On MOTD the other day on speaking about Michail Antonio and the guy goes ‘he could really play for a big club’ .. West Ham have been in the premier league consistently and are going to Europa this year but unless you’re United/city/Liverpool/Chelsea/arsenal/Tottenham you’re not worth mentioning or playing for 🤷🏽‍♀️
Well looked at objectively West Ham have had a couple of good seasons o the bounce, but the weight of history suggests that they are a yo-yo team, or at least have been until recently. In terms of total history I would regard them as the "fourth club" in London, behind The Arse, The Spuds, and Romans Rent Boys.

Reactions: 1
Not club football but would probably effect it. Have you seen that they want to make the World Cup every 2 years, hope it doesn’t happen 🤞

Reactions: 2
Predictions for this weekend?

I think Ronaldo will score, but I hope he doesn't, as I don't like him!

I think we will get heavily beaten by Arsenal, as a lot of our players only came back yesterday from the internationals...

Sadly Arsenal are due a win 😂

We’ve got brentford and it could go either way tbh, hoping for a repeat of our chairman sitting in the away end as he doesn’t like his brentford counterpart

Sadly Arsenal are due a win 😂

We’ve got brentford and it could go either way tbh, hoping for a repeat of our chairman sitting in the away end as he doesn’t like his brentford counterpart
I don’t think they are, I think they’re gonna draw or lose the next two out of 3 but because of this recent edu interview artteta will be kept!

I don’t think they are, I think they’re gonna draw or lose the next two out of 3 but because of this recent edu interview artteta will be kept!
I really hope they stick with him for as long as possible, the papers are suggesting Potter is a possible replacement and I’m not having that hahaha

The only team on 0 points ...Woo! 🥳
Newcastle only got 1! Steve Bruce must have Mike Ashley’s balls in his hand because how he’s survived this long I’m surprised, it’ll be interesting to See what happens further through the season if they actually are in danger of being relegated to see if Ashley will actually sack bruce

Reactions: 4
Big game in our house today. I’m a West Ham fan. My fella is a palace fan 🙃🙃🙃
Mine too is a Palace fan haha!

Everton fan here too @KathDayKnight i’m a season ticket holder so go home and away and Europe when we’ve been in it 🙄 feel more optimistic than I did but it’s always the hope that kills you

What team has the best atmosphere home and away ? I hear united have a good away following ? I also hear Liverpool atmosphere is a myth ( from a few that have been as travelling fans ).
United have brilliant away support, Everton do too. Palace have really good home support, and you’re right - the atmosphere at Anfield is a myth

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who saw the leg break in the Liverpool game? The challenge itself, didn't look too bad..

Horrible for the young player though and he was about to be subbed!

Reactions: 5
Yes, it wasn’t nice at all and you can always tell by the reaction of the other players that something grim has happened. I wish the lad well.

Newcastle only got 1! Steve Bruce must have Mike Ashley’s balls in his hand because how he’s survived this long I’m surprised, it’ll be interesting to See what happens further through the season if they actually are in danger of being relegated to see if Ashley will actually sack bruce
Steve Bruce is the only manager Mike Ashley can afford.

• Haha
Up the blues! 💙

Anyone been to a match on their lonesome?

I'm due a visit to Stamford Bridge soon for the PL. I know I will be surrounded by people but it feels weird not having somebody to talk to...

Been to plenty gigs on my own and no problem - even managed to make some acquaintances that stayed in touch over the years. I guess the issue with football is the predominantly male environment.

Up the blues! 💙

I'm due a visit to Stamford Bridge soon for the PL. I know I will be surrounded by people but it feels weird not having somebody to talk to...

Been to plenty gigs on my own and no problem - even managed to make some acquaintances that stayed in touch over the years. I guess the issue with football is the predominantly male environment.
I used to when I was at university. Might start going again.

Up the blues! 💙

I usually find someone is there on their own too! The supporters groups are usually pretty good too! Usually you can have a chat with people you’re next too about the match

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.