Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just discovered this thread!

Is anyone off to a game today?

I will be at Carrow Road..

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Arsenal are collapsing 🥴
They took so much pride in demolishing WBA’s third team in the week. Laughable.

Mad to see them sitting at the bottom of the league though

Don’t see Smith-Rowe being with them for much longer. Surely he’ll get snapped up by someone else the way he’s going.

Reactions: 3
They took so much pride in demolishing WBA’s third team in the week. Laughable.

Mad to see them sitting at the bottom of the league though

Don’t see Smith-Rowe being with them for much longer. Surely he’ll get snapped up by someone else the way he’s going.
Mad funny. I’ve had beef with them since school when my best friend decided to support them. Don’t know how our friendship has stood the test of time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My kids were at Spurs this week. It was a big organisational triumph as we don't live anywhere near London. 3 - 0 win for them, they were over the moon. #COYS

Reactions: 2
What team has the best atmosphere home and away ? I hear united have a good away following ? I also hear Liverpool atmosphere is a myth ( from a few that have been as travelling fans ).

What team has the best atmosphere home and away ? I hear united have a good away following ? I also hear Liverpool atmosphere is a myth ( from a few that have been as travelling fans ).
I'm not sure on away but I'm fairly confident my team would be right up there for home games
Newcastle 😁

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.