Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Ngl I’m biased as a brighton fan who was at the match- penalty it’s a 50/50 to me, 1st goal right to be disallowed, 2nd is definitely questionable but why is Barnes putting himself in that position again??

Think it was a very good, even game, but LC weren’t really at the races until the end. Draw would’ve been fair but I’d have been gutted, we were desperate for the win in the end. And we are due a bit of good luck I reckon
Who knows?! Although Maupay was linking arms with Vestegaard and pulling him down, should’ve been a foul the other way - not sure there’s any doubt there really. Fair play to Brighton though, they’re flying at the moment.

The standard of refereeing in this country is shockingly bad, considering the PL is arguably the best league in the world. Everything is targeted favourably towards the ‘Big 6’ (I refuse to say top 6 because, Spurs and Arsenal!) and it just makes for a dull season again. I’m really falling out of love with football at the moment having watched it for 40-odd years, I’m fatigued 😕

wordzalad

VIP Member
Well I mean I don’t really like any of the big six 🤣, but I don’t dislike you any more or any less than the rest of them.

I work with a Liverpool fan and my ex is a Man Utd fan 🤣. I’m pretty meh on the actual clubs, (I Would only say i hate West Brom and I don’t like Villa or Birmingham) but I find big six club fans a bit annoying (Not all the fans obvs)

Last edited:

noseybirdxo

VIP Member

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Knew we’d get a result today 😄 they don’t half suck you back in. Thankfully our next game is Leicester at home so hoping we can build some momentum there too

frisbeee

……… Loves a goal 😂
It makes me sick lmao

Weird to say though that for once this is a decent game? Both teams playing well?? Have I ever seen this in my life idk?

edit- good quality but my god some stinkers on both sides, the palace finishing is poor and why are our forwards constantly in defensive positions rip

edit again- terrible second half for the albion, big phat disappointment x

Last edited:

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I agree but I think the rules are different for the cup and the league, I could be wrong there though. I was surprised we won at all, let alone by that amount but Watford offered nothing really. A lot of our players aren’t coming back anytime soon and I’m not sure how long we can go on with the bare bones, maybe that’s why we’ve asked for a postponement - we need some respite! 😭
Yeah but I believe with the league they are only postponing cos of covid outbreaks - the injuries only come in to play if there’s covid and if there’s no covid cases, I can’t see them accepting. No one gets any respite for injuries, we certainly didn’t and Leeds didn’t. We had to ask twice to have Burnley postponed despite more than meeting the criteria. It is shit though, I totally feel the pain of the injuries - I don’t think we’d be where we are if we hadn’t had the injuries so it’s frustrating to feel like you’re not actually showing your potential too! x