Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical! 🤣

Maybe i shouldn’t bet on my own team
No! The closest I’ve ever got to winning it was earlier in the season. I got them all right but my own team (West Ham) let me down and drew with bloody palace. It was only a £2 accumulator but I’d have won £200!! Ever since then I’ve never bet on my own team 😅

Reactions: 3
No! The closest I’ve ever got to winning it was earlier in the season. I got them all right but my own team (West Ham) let me down and drew with bloody palace. It was only a £2 accumulator but I’d have won £200!! Ever since then I’ve never bet on my own team 😅
I’ve bet against my own team many a time 😂 I know Everton far too well to know when they’re gonna let me down - I bet on Watford to beat us the other week and they did for example hahaha. May aswell get some joy from the misery

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never do accumulators, but we do matched betting all the time.

In the 2005/06 season i was stood near someone who just needed Leeds to win for their 10 team accumulator to come in. Leeds were 3-0 down at half time. Leeds got it back to 3-3 at about 87 minutes. We win 4-3 and that guy won nearly £7k

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I never do accumulators, but we do matched betting all the time.

In the 2005/06 season i was stood near someone who just needed Leeds to win for their 10 team accumulator to come in. Leeds were 3-0 down at half time. Leeds got it back to 3-3 at about 87 minutes. We win 4-3 and that guy won nearly £7k
I honestly have never understood matched bettiner I have to say 😂

I think i might have to stop. I do put a bet on to win the FA Cup every year. Wishful thinking!🤣

I bet you were so happy yesterday! Amazing result!

• Haha
I think i might have to stop. I do put a bet on to win the FA Cup every year. Wishful thinking!🤣

I bet you were so happy yesterday! Amazing result!
I’ve actually had a pound on us to win the league since the start of the season 🤣
I’m not a massive gambler though it’s only ever £2 here and there. I hate losing money I’m too tight 😅

Was over the moon even still this morning! To keep winning like this feels surreal. I know the big clubs don’t necessarily get it but it’s a pretty big deal to us 😅

• Haha
I’ve actually had a pound on us to win the league since the start of the season 🤣
I’m not a massive gambler though it’s only ever £2 here and there. I hate losing money I’m too tight 😅

Was over the moon even still this morning! To keep winning like this feels surreal. I know the big clubs don’t necessarily get it but it’s a pretty big deal to us 😅
Honestly why not- the way it’s going you’ve got a better shot than half the “big six”. 🤣. They won’t understand- I will admit i’m loving seeing the shake up to the big six- Leicester gave them a shake, yous are doing it this year and I hope we can get up there eventually! 🤣

Like jokes aside if we finished 4th i’d cry happy. I think i’d go on a week long bender

I’m not either. I just do the odd accy and odd funny bet 🤣.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Honestly why not- the way it’s going you’ve got a better shot than half the “big six”. 🤣. They won’t understand- I will admit i’m loving seeing the shake up to the big six- Leicester gave them a shake, yous are doing it this year and I hope we can get up there eventually! 🤣

Like jokes aside if we finished 4th i’d cry happy. I think i’d go on a week long bender

I’m not either. I just do the odd accy and odd funny bet 🤣.
I find it painful enough having Wolves players in my FPL team, Jiménez being the exception. I'd certainly find it even tougher making it through pretty much all of our games if I had any of our defenders, much as I love them!

Fourth would be so amazing...I'd settle for us properly killing off a game like we should have done with Everton!

I find it painful enough having Wolves players in my FPL team, Jiménez being the exception. I'd certainly find it even tougher making it through pretty much all of our games if I had any of our defenders, much as I love them!

Fourth would be so amazing...I'd settle for us properly killing off a game like we should have done with Everton!
😬😬😬 you’re lucky we were so pathetic last Monday. The injuries are killing us

Reactions: 1

Fourth would be the best day ever but i totally agree. Let’s start putting games to bed before we start dreaming 🤣

Omg i feel you on FPL. Im already stressed watching games before without having to think about that 🤣. I have the WORST luck with it as it is.

Reactions: 1
Fourth would be the best day ever but i totally agree. Let’s start putting games to bed before we start dreaming 🤣

Omg i feel you on FPL. Im already stressed watching games before without having to think about that 🤣. I have the WORST luck with it as it is.
Next season let’s do a tattle FPL league!

Reactions: 3
I would be the one finishing last as I cannot bring myself to put Liverpool players in 😂
I put Wolves players in then I feel bad if i swap them out 🤣

Swear i’m a curse- I capped Salah in my team for the past 2 weeks 😭. I had Kane in at the start but went MIA 🤣 Had Bruno in but Utd have been dire. Surprised i’m not bottom of my work league!

• Haha
I put Wolves players in then I feel bad if i swap them out 🤣
Same here. I also feel terrible because the first time I ever took Raúl out of my team after three seasons, was the week of his injury. Now that he’s back I can’t ever take him out again.

The fact that I didn’t have any Wolves players for the rest of last season may also have been why I did quite well — could make decisions with my head instead of my heart!

I can never commit to a fantasy league 😅 it starts well and then I cba with changing my players weekly 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.