Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairer86

VIP Member
I’m thinking Everton will escape by the skin of their teeth…I can see them weirdly causing an upset against Man Utd or Chelsea. Maybe getting a draw that pushes them on

Watford, Burnley and Norwich for me I think- I’m picking two teams we still have to play!
Yes this is what i think too. I said to my oh who is an everton season ticket holder that i can imagine them getting a result against the mancs. He agreed and said Burnley was always going to be a tougher game.
Tbh it wouldnt surprise me if they managed to get a result against us in the derby.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Both our home and away kits this year are dogshit. I hate the collar on the home kit. I can’t take it seriously. The away kit is crap too. I liked our black 3rd kit last season.
AB645338-2E23-4F8E-B8D5-D83D413C3E74.jpeg

6D0D7DCF-509B-4673-A318-CB4FDA53ACCE.jpeg

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Spurs fans here, we're confused.
Is Kane staying, is he going? What is happening?
Two of my kids love football and send me news articles every day asking me what I think.
What I think is what?! Also my purse is weeping that one of them has an obsession with the new away shirt. Santa is going to have to bring that. 🙈⚽
That new away shirt is pretty funky!!

wordzalad

VIP Member
I think I'm going mad, I got a bit emotional at Middlesbrough beating Man United yesterday!

@wordzalad Do you think you will put out a proper team today, or rest some players?
I think probably a bit of both. I can’t see us going full strength but I think one or two first choice players will be on from the start with maybe a few on the bench!

Would like to see Chiquinho start as he’s a fresh face and I think he’ll be keen to get going!

Should be a good game. The Middlesborough V Man United one just proves Anything can happen!

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Not enjoying this..Brentford are playing a bit dirty.

Ps I hate VAR!

Also, I don't agree with leaving early but I might today!

Clairer86

VIP Member
Absolutely cracking 1st half, hopefully more of the same.
Although i am absolutely disgusted and so upset regarding the city fans chanting during the minutes silence, i honestly didnt think they were that bad. I would have expected that from the united lot, but not city. Im glad City have made an official statement, but its still absolutely disgusting. Im obviously glad we are winning, but even more so following that incident.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Finally Everton won 😩😩😩😩😩 first win since September. I want that buzzing feeling every single week man

We were by far the better side and after the first half I really didn’t think we were gonna get anything from it but we did. I’m so happy 😂
That Everton Arsenal game was typical the Mike Dean show with all the bloody VAR. 🤣.