Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thelmachops

VIP Member
@levitating The Cantwell thing is odd..I know his grandad died awhile ago, but he managed to go to London to an NFL game..I feel there is more to it..

The sacking of Farke must have been pre planned, otherwise its very odd, even for us! I have no idea who the next one will be, probably someone I have never heard of!

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Doing a leeds having its own wikipedia page 😂😂😂 I’ll have a read. I like Leeds, you’re still sort of in the relegation battle - got some hard fixtures coming up. I think you’ll be okay though.

Didn’t Frank then beat you in the play offs and sing Stop Crying Your Heart Out himself? 😂
Yeah doing a Leeds is not something to be proud of! Just saying on financial mismanagement other clubs have been there, done that and survived. We just hold a grudge. At one point during that terrible summer they intended to expel us from the football league entirely. Can you imagine Leeds starting again at the bottom of the football pyramid and the utter chaos we would cause taking 6k away fans to Hayes Lane, Bromley?!

Docking us 15 points was the compromise. So in effect we were docked 25 points as the season before we had 10 points docked for going into administration and were relegated to League One. We still made it to the play off final - and lost, the season was were shocked 15 points. But we were promoted the following season.

I dislike stopcryingfat Frank because of his whinging behaviour about spygate. And then one of his players took a poo on our away changing room floor and they smashed the place up smashing ceiling tiles and the sink.

Stay classy, Lampard.

Everton and Leeda have to play the same 4 teams in the run in. Those results will determine who stays up. At your ratio you will win 2 of this games, but I honestly can't see that happening. Equally we should win 2 of our games, can't see that happening either. We just have a 4 point headstart. And I can't see how you will catch us.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
What team has the best atmosphere home and away ? I hear united have a good away following ? I also hear Liverpool atmosphere is a myth ( from a few that have been as travelling fans ).

Clairer86

VIP Member
This is my feeling too, Burnley was always going to be a tougher game given it was away. If we stay up by some sort of miracle it’s going to be because of the home games, United is an easier game than Burnley but we will see!
It honestly wouldnt surprise me if you lot got a result against us in the derby!!! I just keep imagining us winning tomorrow and us thinking we are going to win the league, and then you lot are the team to stop us! I mean stranger things have happened. You wanna get Andy Johnson in the team for the derby!! haha :)

Alistess

Chatty Member
I still refuse to believe he’s Brazilian.
Last week when he took Wolves’ keeper out 😂😂.

Last edited:

37BBL

VIP Member
It was a great game if you were a Villa fan 😂 It’s very similar to Goodison for atmosphere, loud - they sounded great Thought it was pretty even between us and we held our own with our injuries up until Villa scored their 1st and after that it was just difficult. But I knew subs would make the difference and with our 5 best players out our bench was not the same quality. That’s what won the match unfortunately.

Typical that Bailey scored after Everton had him as their top target after scouting him extensively for the past two-three years 😂

Pick ourselves up and go again! I ain’t got the energy to overreact cos it’s not on Benitez and he will absolutely fine- it just highlighted the boards failure to get appropriate right back cover and other positions.
Tbh up until Villa scored it was anyones game. I thought we weren't great first half tbh.

Hopefully you can make some signings in January, I'd like the top 6 to be a bit different for a change!!!

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
The thing with Norwich is it appears seems that your owners are content to yoyo. You never come up and spend any significant money to better the squad you have and always seem happy to just make up the numbers, get hold of PL money, go back down and bounce back the next/a few seasons later and do it all over again.

We've had a second game postponed because of covid. Means we'll have had 2 weeks between fixtures, assuming the Burnley game goes ahead, which is good news from a non covid injury position. But Boxing Day is rubbish without any football.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I wish my team Everton would fake a covid outbreak tbh. Must be nice being Chelsea and having all that squad depth 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 At least our game vs Leicester is off, I wouldn’t be against a break in football for a few weeks - would allow us to get some players back. This is our “injury/sick” list

Coleman and Allan - on bench tonight so including them just for this reason
Richarlison
DCL
Mina
Digne
Townsend
Gray
Delph
Davies
Rondon
Sigurdsson (for obvious reasons)

That’s 12 players, I’ve never known an injury crisis like it. I’m genuinely worried we’re going to get relegated at this rate which is why I’d welcome the break to try and get as many of them back as possible.