Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
It certainly has! Looking forward to them calling us ‘bin dippers’ in a few weeks then.

Also @noseybirdxo our game is OFF on Tuesday
Ive just seen that! I’m not surprised but also slightly surprised. The rules are too wishy washy I feel, so can’t blame clubs for using injuries to get them postponed. I’m surprised they don’t have a rule for asking for postponement for the same game twice like yano awarding us the 3 points 🤪🤪🤪

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Well they have their Ultras 😂 When I went to Selhurst Park they took an unopened bottle of water off a disabled Norwich fan “because it could be used as a weapon” but they had people in their with flags on spiked sticks!
I think most football clubs can be quite tribal and Palace have their Ultras but their nickname is Nigels for good reason. Most Palace fans seem a bit soft to me.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Yeah but I believe with the league they are only postponing cos of covid outbreaks - the injuries only come in to play if there’s covid and if there’s no covid cases, I can’t see them accepting. No one gets any respite for injuries, we certainly didn’t and Leeds didn’t. We had to ask twice to have Burnley postponed despite more than meeting the criteria. It is shit though, I totally feel the pain of the injuries - I don’t think we’d be where we are if we hadn’t had the injuries so it’s frustrating to feel like you’re not actually showing your potential too! x
Hmm it’s weird that we’ve requested it then, unless there’s something else going on that we don’t know about. Maybe just trying our luck (lolz at that!) It’s been a shit season for both of us so far, eh x

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Another game, another loss..I really thought this game was one to get points from..I also left early, which I don't agree with, but I just couldn't sit through it anymore.

I'm not sure what the solution is..we have a good team but it's not good enough for the Prem..

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I'm not sure I like this game 😖

There is no way we are getting ourselves out of this mess, so will not move off from the bottom for the rest of season...The only good thing about it, would be if Everton came down too!

wordzalad

VIP Member
What are we all thinking of the draw!

Podence was amazing today and the link up with Fabio was great for the first goal! Think Fabio will start next game. Wish his attempt about 20-30 minutes in had gone in, he did well.

RAN had a lovely assist too!

I hope we can make a good run in the cup… the 2019 semi final still breaks my heart a little

Karnetto

Considering the current state of my beloved Chelsea I'd say Bayern or PSG. I'd not be mad if Liverpool take it for England though... Anything but City.
Guys, do you really think PSG is capable of winning the Champions League ?! This will never happen !! It seems to me that Bayern or City will win, if you look at their conditions and in what form they are now. If you believe the different meanings and symbolisms, then Ajax will win, maybe this too) they are also very strong. By the way, you can personally check the meaning of the various values at https://www.sunsigns.org/beaver-animal-totem-symbolism-meanings/.

I put Wolves players in then I feel bad if i swap them out 🤣

Swear i’m a curse- I capped Salah in my team for the past 2 weeks 😭. I had Kane in at the start but went MIA 🤣 Had Bruno in but Utd have been dire. Surprised i’m not bottom of my work league!
Can you drop Salah as your capt please. Ta 😘 (from a life long Liverpool fan 😂😂)

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Who do you all think will be in the cl final?

Unfortunately I had to work last night so couldn’t watch the city game 😭 sounded an interesting game. Seen mixed opinions from different teams fans, some saying it was good that city are through as athletico got played at their own game. Others saying city cheated and shouldn’t have used the tactics they did. I obviously didn’t watch the game but as a city fan I’ll side with city of course 😊
46B7BCC9-B53D-4A83-A6D3-DD4C31AF4377.jpeg

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Yeah doing a Leeds is not something to be proud of! Just saying on financial mismanagement other clubs have been there, done that and survived. We just hold a grudge. At one point during that terrible summer they intended to expel us from the football league entirely. Can you imagine Leeds starting again at the bottom of the football pyramid and the utter chaos we would cause taking 6k away fans to Hayes Lane, Bromley?!

Docking us 15 points was the compromise. So in effect we were docked 25 points as the season before we had 10 points docked for going into administration and were relegated to League One. We still made it to the play off final - and lost, the season was were shocked 15 points. But we were promoted the following season.

I dislike stopcryingfat Frank because of his whinging behaviour about spygate. And then one of his players took a poo on our away changing room floor and they smashed the place up smashing ceiling tiles and the sink.

Stay classy, Lampard.

Everton and Leeda have to play the same 4 teams in the run in. Those results will determine who stays up. At your ratio you will win 2 of this games, but I honestly can't see that happening. Equally we should win 2 of our games, can't see that happening either. We just have a 4 point headstart. And I can't see how you will catch us.
I don’t understand why or how Everton even voted in that though, was it the whole of the EFL who voted on the points deduction?

I didn’t know about the poo in the away dressing room either hahaha see how little I pay attention 😂 Jesus! I knew about the spy gate stuff though!

I think we will beat Chelsea for what it’s worth, and I think we should beat Brentford at home and maybe a draw against Palace (depends if they get dragged in too as they weren’t great last game) - maybe we can get a point away to Leicester and unsure about Watford away and Arsenal away - you don’t really know what you’ll get with them and equally our away record speaks for itself so we could be awful but still! Tense times. I really don’t want us to go down. Or Leeds for that matter.